Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

A Personal Letter To Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Personal Letter To Amaechi (866 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Personal Letter To Amaechi by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 28, 2013
Dear Rt. Hon Chubuike Amaechi,

3 things put you in the mess you find yourself today. I would like to highlight them for you.

1.A Big mouth

When Rivers State lost some of her oil wells to a neighboring state, it was your quick mouth who shouted that oil wells were being taken from Rivers State because ‘they’ hear you wants to run for President! How garrulous!

When Akwa Ibom State lost many of her oil wells to Rivers State, Governor Godswill Akpabio did not run to the press to plant dubious political conspiracy theories. In fact, it was your loquacious mouth who said that ‘God has disgraced Akwa Ibom State’..!!

When Cross River State lost almost all her oil blocks to Akwa Ibom State, we did not hear that Governor Liyel Imoke planted any conspiracy theory about Cross River State being deliberately short-changed as a result of his perceived political ambitions!

A big mouth with a small brain is the perfect recipe for a fall.

2. Inordinate ambition.

When you first became the governor of River State, it was not through your scheming ability, or your political expertise, no it was by God's mercy but now you think you are soo good and even better than every one. Now you think you can become the VP by your power and might. Having tested executive power you then began to loose critical thinking and discernment abilities. you began to see yourself as some sort of god.

This was not the Rotimi Amaechi we knew in the first term. The first Amaechi did not seek fame at the expense of the development of Rivers State. All of sudden, shortly after your return as Governor in 2011, we began to see you everywhere around country attending birthdays, naming ceremonies, funerals, graduation ceremonies even for primary and secondary schools across the country etc while school construction projects for which you had awarded billions of naira in contracts suddenly began to be abandoned across the state.

Thanks to the private jet he enjoys, you became restless and began to spend more time outside the state

3.Attitude Problems.

Pride and arrogancy are what is killing you. Humility is still a virtue.

You talked down on your commissioners, barked at aides and chastised many who dared to advise or correct you. You suddenly began tio think and feel that you are beyond correction or admonition. Your inability to manage your politics have turned out to be the genesis of your troubles many of which, you have cunningly and deviously manipulated and put at the doorsteps of the President.
Were you surprised that not a single soul has come out on the street in rivers on your support? You have lost it with the grass root.

At various fora, you allowed your mouth to talk faster than you thinks. Oftentimes, you sublimely attempted to malign and undermine the President.

How you would seek to undermine the President and still expect respect from Rivers people beats me! How can you still expect respect from appointed and elected officials in Rivers State? Respect they say is reciprocal. Disrespect is reciprocal.

Now you have lost PDP in Rivers State. Your former trusted colleague and confident, Chief Nyesom Wike is now at war with you. The National Executive of your party PDP has now suspended you.

Change your ways

Yours faithfully

Your people,

1 Like

Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by Zonacom(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2013
One funny thing with politics is that everyone claims to be at the right side. Anyone who is at sympathy with amaechi can easily counter these your points and appear correct. Politics is just a funny game
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by ogb5(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2013
This is not what amaechi wants to hear now
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by dannyjumbo(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2013
UR TALKING NONSENSE.NOBODY CAN DO WAT DIS MAN HAS DONE BELIEVE ME.
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by ogb5(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2013
@dannyjumbo:

Done as in what exactly

1 Like

Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by oshyno(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2013
U don't poke ur finger on president eye and expect a peck on d chik. Na hot slap.
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by truth4meal(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2013
@OP you are so unfair to the truth. GEJ - a supposed democratically elected president who adorn the crown of a tyrant decided to witch hunt Amaechi because of Big Mouth? How does that sound to you? Defending the interest of his people of River state is what he was voted for. This might have led him to some "unconventional" means of protecting their right. This should in no way be a logical reason for his travails from the presidency.

The other point you pointed out is as inordinate a point as you titled it. When you describe the desire of a man as inordinate then that man should be GEJ. He is the one whose ambition is doom to tear the peace of this country apart. it is the ambition of GEJ that is so inordinate that achievement has been traded for desperation. Now to the God factor - If God made Amaechi a Governor, who made GEJ a president? sure your answer will be God - then why is the presidency fighting insanely like the president got there through his human effort? Why did you not remind the president of the name "Turai" and "yardua" and also these two words "death" and "luck". Who in this case is playing God? Who in this wahala forget quickly the hand of God? And talking about testing executive power - what happened to the president's humble demeanor? The "i have no shoes" geste? What happen to all the " i am one of you" mien?

I won't want to comment on the third fraud you called a point because for the first time in my life i have never heard a lie so unclad.

The president should remember that Amaechi might lose this battle but the president has only won a battle so that he can lose a war(2015) let the wise among his co-travelers tell him.

1 Like

Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by touch4mony: 4:34pm On May 28, 2013
@dannyjumbo:
and what has he Don he receives more allocations than akwa ibom state can u compare this two state in terms of development in General.
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 28, 2013
truth4meal: @OP you are so unfair to the truth. GEJ - a supposed democratically elected president who adorn the crown of a tyrant decided to witch hunt Amaechi because of Big Mouth? How does that sound to you? Defending the interest of his people of River state is what he was voted for. This might have led him to some "unconventional" means of protecting their right. This should in no way be a logical reason for his travails from the presidency.

The other point you pointed out is as inordinate a point as you titled it. When you describe the desire of a man as inordinate then that man should be GEJ. He is the one whose ambition is doom to tear the peace of this country apart. it is the ambition of GEJ that is so inordinate that achievement has been traded for desperation. Now to the God factor - If God made Amaechi a Governor, who made GEJ a president? sure your answer will be God - then why is the presidency fighting insanely like the president got there through his human effort? Why did you not remind the president of the name "Turai" and "yardua" and also these two words "death" and "luck". Who in this case is playing God? Who in this wahala forget quickly the hand of God? And talking about testing executive power - what happened to the president's humble demeanor? The "i have no shoes" geste? What happen to all the " i am one of you" mien?

I won't want to comment on the third fraud you called a point because for the first time in my life i have never heard a lie so unclad.

The president should remember that Amaechi might lose this battle but the president has only won a battle so that he can lose a war(2015) let the wise among his co-travelers tell him.

Oya na, follow am enter grave
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by KnowAll(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2013
I get the feeling Amechi is a bully. I doubt if he is listens to his commissioner's or special advisers, I know many of them are probably paying lip service to him now & praying silently in their privacy that the earlier he is impeached the better for all. At least there would be sigh of relief.
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by Scream(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2013
oxford:

Oya na, follow am enter grave

Shey na you write letter! And na you dig grave! Hope na you go put people there...

You write craps and expect everyone to swallow. Wannabe Political Analyst! How do your people call you a f00l?
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 28, 2013
Scream:

Shey na you write letter! And na you dig grave! Hope na you go put people there...

You write craps and expect everyone to swallow. Wannabe Political Analyst! How do your people call you a f00l?

Amaechi don fall enter grave finish, u dey here they shout. Dont know why the opposition are complaining. I thought they should be celebrating. My thinking is that with the suspension and the soon coming expulsion, they have an opportunity of having an additional governor.

Maybe they also detest disloyalty.

As for u olofofo, if the tin dey pain u go hug transformer.

2015 sai GEJ.

Tanbuwal, be warned!!!
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 28, 2013
^^^^^U wan start with me....?

Enh! Enh!

Go ask table leg, DemDem and co first oooh. When I aim.........ok na
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by Scream(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2013
[sup][/sup]
oxford:

Amaechi don fall enter grave finish, u dey here they shout. Dont know why the opposition are complaining. I thought they should be celebrating. My thinking is that with the suspension and the soon coming expulsion, they have an opportunity of having an additional governor.

Maybe they also detest disloyalty.

As for u olofofo, if the tin dey pain u go hug transformer.

2015 sai GEJ.

Tanbuwal, be warned!!!

Are you still hugging transformer? My guy, let me check the year you are operating from...

By the time GEJ is done crashing his party members who disagree with him, he will be left with you and your laptop...still barking on faceless people's websites.

Imgine your victories, how many of the people you "showed" will vote GEJ come 2015?

Common sense is becoming uncommon...
Re: A Personal Letter To Amaechi by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2013
Scream: [sup][/sup]

Are you still hugging transformer? My guy, let me check the year you are operating from...

By the time GEJ is done crashing his party members who disagree with him, he will be left with you and your laptop...still barking on faceless people's websites.

Imgine your victories, how many of the people you "showed" will vote GEJ come 2015?

Common sense is becoming uncommon...

Take a pen and write this down: You dont need the vote of every one to win an election. Traitors are worst than enemies

(1) (Reply)

Assad Taunts: First S-300s Are Here, More Coming. Green Light For Golan Fight Ag / What Is The Significance Of June 12 & Wu Is M .K.O / Bauchi State Governor Isa Yuguda Ditches Jang For Amaechi Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.