Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released (27351 Views)

Gta San Andreas finally released on android / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2013
The long awaited Tecno super android device has finally been released today!
Equipped with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 1.0GHz dual-core CPU with 1.0GB RAM, F7 also has Ultra-large screen, Super Slim body that is concise and elegant. It has faster internet speeds, access to games and a variety of apps. Key Features Android4.1 (Jelly Bean), HD 8.0MP Camera, Asphalt 6, Google Playstore, Facebook, WIFI, Gmail, Google maps

Get full specification below:
www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/phantom-a

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by edrys(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2013
How much is it?
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 28, 2013
THis phone is a complete phone,cant wait to hear the price and feel one in my arms....
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by cyrexx: 7:15am On May 29, 2013
^^^

It costs N34,500 at parktel online

http://blog./2013/05/27/tecno-f7-phantom-a1-the-new-boss-to-tecno-n7/

I'm waiting for someone to share his own user experience about battery life, heating issues, memory issues etc etc before I decide to buy mine.

Seems like a good phone to me, though.

These Chinesse are beginning to make great products at low prices
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by physise(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2013
does it have front camera
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2013
physise: does it have front camera
Yes, it has 1.3 MP front camera, better than other devices with 0.3 MP front cameras
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by physise(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2013
Kizyte:
Yes, it has 1.3 MP front camera, better than other devices with 0.3 MP front cameras
whats d price cos i want dis phone to be my 1st android device
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2013
cyrexx: ^^^

It costs N34,500 at parktel online

http://blog./2013/05/27/tecno-f7-phantom-a1-the-new-boss-to-tecno-n7/

I'm waiting for someone to share his own user experience about battery life, heating issues, memory issues etc etc before I decide to buy mine.

Seems like a good phone to me, though.

These Chinesse are beginning to make great products at low prices
Tecno is a Chinese owned mobile company, not a Chinese inferior product producing company.
All Tecno mobile devices are very reliable cos I've used their numerous phones, I therefore recommend Tecno Android devices to everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2013
physise: whats d price cos i want dis phone to be my 1st android device
The price has not yet been ascertained, but I think the price range should be between N36,000 and N38,000.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Nobody: 8:53am On May 29, 2013
Im really feeling these guys. Looks kul.
Evry1 nw rocking android, the biggest mistake BB manufacturals will make is to introduce BBM android app. That will be the burial of BB.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by lordmayor4(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2013
The prize is 33k flat ! But I still prefer the gionee D1 to it anyday

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Nobody: 9:22am On May 29, 2013
Just passing
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by uthmansy30: 9:56am On May 29, 2013
Tecno wan kil me ooh!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by 4peace(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2013
lord_mayor: The prize is 33k flat ! But I still prefer the gionee D1 to it anyday

how much and spec
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by lordmayor4(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2013
Will be getting it next week by Gods grace, rocks a quad core ! Gorilla glass and 1GB ram ! U can google the extras and some shops sell it @ 45 but the mail retailer sells it @ 38 or 39k
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by mrdrizzy(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2013
lord_mayor: Will be getting it next week by Gods grace, rocks a quad core ! Gorilla glass and 1GB ram ! U can google the extras and some shops sell it @ 45 but the mail retailer sells it @ 38 or 39k
haha lets pray dey get quad core..lols..actually dis fone was suppose to have the infinix almighty q1 abi wetin sef,has..good work from tecno sha..bt they should learn to stop giving ppl stock os.pls

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by cyrexx: 12:11pm On May 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
haha lets pray dey get quad core..lols..actually dis fone was suppose to have the infinix almighty q1 abi wetin sef,has..good work from tecno sha..bt they should learn to stop giving ppl stock os.pls

Many people actually prefer stock os.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by mrdrizzy(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2013
cyrexx:

Many people actually prefer stock os.
which many ppl,so u wonna remain of d same grade all through,when others are upgrading.hmm
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 29, 2013
thats the reason i ran from techno because they just produce and cannot upgrade thier Os and there is no tech for it...want something that has many tweaks from xda
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2013
EMMAUGOH: thats the reason i ran from techno because they just produce and cannot upgrade thier Os and there is no tech for it...want something that has many tweaks from xda
It would be nice if the Tecno company made the os of their android devices upgradable. But perhaps it would call for hike in price of their products
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by orosun55(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2013
watching
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2013
WOW! Bought the Tecno F7 Phantom today and discovered it came with a portable mobile backup battery charger that lasts for 50 hours. Can also use it to charge ipads, iphones, and other devices without electricity, and it has a very bright touch attached to it. I love TECNO!
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by cyrexx: 8:01pm On May 30, 2013
Kizyte: WOW! Bought the Tecno F7 Phantom today and discovered it came with a portable mobile backup battery charger that lasts for 50 hours. Can also use it to charge ipads, iphones, and other devices and it has a very bright touch attached to it. I love TECNO!

Pls tell me more abeg.

How much did you buy it,
where did you buy it.
how long has the battery lasted on a single charge with heavy usage
does it heat up during 3g browsing
how much mb/gb is the actual internal memory available for the user apps

thankx a lot
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by mjay(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2013
Now how do I ROOT this F7? Am still scouting for the software to use. I need to root it very seriously.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2013
cyrexx:

Pls tell me more abeg.

How much did you buy it,
where did you buy it.
how long has the battery lasted on a single charge with heavy usage
does it heat up during 3g browsing
how much mb/gb is the actual internal memory available for the user apps

thankx a lot
Bought it 38K in Suleja, but am sure the price is gonna come down by next week. It has durable battery. 2GB internal memory space available for user. Comes with 8GB SD Card. Tecno phones don't get heat up unlike Infinix phones.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2013
mjay: Now how do I ROOT this F7? Am still scouting for the software to use. I need to root it very seriously.
Rooting not necessary in F7.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by weezii(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2013
Kizyte:

why?
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by cyrexx: 9:59pm On May 30, 2013
Kizyte:
Bought it 38K in Suleja, but am sure the price is gonna come down by next week. It has durable battery. 2GB internal memory space available for user. Comes with 8GB SD Card. Tecno phones don't get heat up unlike Infinix phones.

Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by cyrexx: 10:05pm On May 30, 2013
mjay: Now how do I ROOT this F7? Am still scouting for the software to use. I need to root it very seriously.

Just be patient, our gurus in the house will figure it out once the phone gains popularity.

But I guess the method used on N7 should work on it.
Quick Disclaimer : Abeg I am just guessing o, don't try anything unconfirmed on your phone o.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by cyrexx: 10:11pm On May 30, 2013
Kizyte:

There are different types of android users and for some of us, rooting is a non-negotiable must on our devices.

Some of my personal favourite apps won't work on unrooted phones.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by prince4pro(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2013
what is happening?were is the other f7 thread?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The End Of Etisalat Nigeria? / New Opera Mini For Etisalat Lines / The Dangers In Making & Answering Calls While "Charging"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.