Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released (27389 Views)

Gta San Andreas finally released on android / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by mustashfa(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2013
I just ordered for this phone today on park tel online. I may get it tomorrow . I will update you guys on the specifications
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Hotdiamond(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2013
bought the f7 for my bro today here in Uyo. about the heating issue. I used the phone to download through utorrent via N7 hotspot for about 2 hours while also doin other things( installing app) no single heat up. battery superb. it would take up to 10 discharge cycles though to stabilize the battery.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by weezii(m): 12:32am On May 31, 2013
Hotdiamond: bought the f7 for my bro today here in Uyo. about the heating issue. I used the phone to download through utorrent via N7 hotspot for about 2 hours while also doin other things( installing app) no single heat up. battery superb. it would take up to 10 discharge cycles though to stabilize the battery.

thanks for this info but how much did u get it there @UYO? Pls highlight us a lil bit more. Also which is bigger in size, F7 or N7?
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by mjay(m): 4:09am On May 31, 2013
weezii:

thanks for this info but how much did u get it there @UYO? Pls highlight us a lil bit more. Also which is bigger in size, F7 or N7?
Sure the N7 is bigger, the F7 luks like infinix soo stylish even like bb z10. Point of note is that the two sim can work on 3g unlike n7 where only sim 1 is 3g.

Bought it 35k at mizbeach.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by cube2012: 5:35am On May 31, 2013
tweak all your tecno phones rooting etc games and many more
F7 N7
08127620373 ( watsapp)

Tecno really surprising creating the F7 its just d beginning dey re waking up and just smelling the coffee at a good price lol solve all the 4gig low memory issues contact asap and enjoy your tecno phones jarey
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Hotdiamond(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2013
weezii:

the phone is a five. inch screen but its slimmer and and thinner than the n7. feels so great to hold in hand. the screen is HD ie 720p resolution. so so vivid and clear.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by LordOrochimaru(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2013
Waited patiently for this phone...will wait some weeks more so I can read reviews from the early buyers...please for those who have bought this phone, what accessories come with it
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by LordOrochimaru(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2013
What happened to the former thread on this phantom A1

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by hustla(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2013
a very nice alternative to the n3 and n7.... and tech giants like samsung.. it covers similar specs like the samsung galaxy s2 (though better sha cos it runs Jellybean and runs 2 sims...)
thank God for tecno oo, even a used s2 that doesn't have better specs is more than 35k as of this minute..
been salivating since i saw it on their fb page, God go provide make man buy am!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by bigiyaro(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2013
Mods were is the original f7 thread nah? I really need to follow up that thread. Pls restore it

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by weezii(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2013
@mjay and Hotdiamond for ur feedback. Really going to get the phone. Had a lil dislike for N7 jus cos of its size alone and nothing more. Tecno is really going places right now with this new invention
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Stakekay1(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2013
prince4pro: what is happening?were is the other f7 thread?
That thread was actually educative and we started experiencing reviewers of phantom A.I urge the admin to bring the thread back this is to help forumites to make good choice.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Stakekay1(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2013
What is the OS of this phone? I learnt that it is ICS.Is it ICS or jelly bean?
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by bluebarz(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2013
I need this fone seriously. Dunno where to get it in PH, looked for it yesterday but culdnt find it. Any ideas?
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2013
Lord Orochimaru: Waited patiently for this phone...will wait some weeks more so I can read reviews from the early buyers...please for those who have bought this phone, what accessories come with it
It came with an unbelievable portable backup battery which enables you to charge your F7 and other devices without electricity. You'll love it!
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2013
bigiyaro: Mods were is the original f7 thread nah? I really need to follow up that thread. Pls restore it
Thread outdated! Follow this and get what you want.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2013
Stakekay1: What is the OS of this phone? I learnt that it is ICS.Is it ICS or jelly bean?
It's quipped with 4.1 Jelly Bean, not 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by sayusuf(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2013
720*1280 Resolution.
I like it
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Digatron(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2013
pls guys, does the magnetic sensor of f7 really working unlike n7. to know dat, goto settings-display, if you see any setting with the name calibration that means it has magnetic sensor(aka G-sensor). am getting this phone once it is available at slot illorin
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by peteonline: 10:22am On May 31, 2013
Specifications review of the Tecno F7 Phantom A1 here at Mymobnet! http://www.mymobnet.com/tecno-f7-phantom-a1-android-phone-specifications-review-and-price/
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by mhozzis(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2013
In need of this fone in akure. Called slot but they don't have it in stock and pls guys post some screenshots nah.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by klens(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by prince4pro(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2013
Kizyte:
Thread outdated! Follow this and get what you want.
what do you mean by outdated? a thread that is already making it to it's 10th page.oga seun this is really unfair it look's lky samsung don bribe some of ur moderators.pls restore the original f7 thread.if u want the ones to close then u should close this ones.na wah oo i wonder y u should empower junior brother and dethrone his senior one whom did not commit any offense what so ever

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by elijahdre(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2013
prince4pro: what do you mean by outdated? a thread that is already making it to it's 10th page.oga seun this is really unfair it look's lky samsung don bribe some of ur moderators.pls restore the original f7 thread.if u want the ones to close then u should close this ones.na wah oo i wonder y u should empower junior brother and dethrone his senior one whom did not commit any offense what so ever
Am suprised as well.N7 page is over 80 pages and yet not 'outdated".why blocking the f7 thread now.abeg restore it o.concerned nairalander
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by kingzoul(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2013
mjay: Now how do I ROOT this F7? Am still scouting for the software to use. I need to root it very seriously.

Rooting F7 is very easy. just use 'root with Restore by Bin4ry v30'. Download this application on the PC and extract, follow the instructions. that's all. It is Brick-proof i.e. you don't have to worry about bricking your phone with this rooting method. Let me if you were successful. Send me your email addresses if you cant download this file so that i can attach and send it to you...Sharing is caring. You can call me if you get confused (08055661158) Buena suerte.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by cyrexx: 9:27pm On May 31, 2013
kingzoul:

Rooting F7 is very easy. just use 'root with Restore by Bin4ry v30'. Download this application on the PC and extract, follow the instructions. that's all. It is Brick-proof i.e. you don't have to worry about bricking your phone with this rooting method. Let me if you were successful. Send me your email addresses if you cant download this file so that i can attach and send it to you...Sharing is caring. You can call me if you get confused (08055661158) Buena suerte.

Have you successfully rooted any f7 with this method.?
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by prince4pro(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2013
were is the original thread what is holding the restoration? moderators!!!! moderators!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry chai Samsung agents at work oooo chai. After naw they go say our government no the gree listing to us. oya see what is happening here nairaland do not want to hear our voice. ok oo SMH. make i short up oooo becuz next thing now they go give me red card lipsrsealed
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by viazi: 10:14pm On May 31, 2013
its so unfortunate that this is happening in Nigeria. How can Moderators remove the older thread? There is a serius conspiracy going on. So annoying and so unfair.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 31, 2013
viazi: its so unfortunate that this is happening in Nigeria. How can Moderators remove the older thread? There is a serius conspiracy going on. So annoying and so unfair.
that thread was so educative and burning hot like fire

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by mhozzis(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2013
Who knows where I can get this phone in Ondo.
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by Kizyte(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2013
prince4pro: what do you mean by outdated? a thread that is already making it to it's 10th page.oga seun this is really unfair it look's lky samsung don bribe some of ur moderators.pls restore the original f7 thread.if u want the ones to close then u should close this ones.na wah oo i wonder y u should empower junior brother and dethrone his senior one whom did not commit any offense what so ever
Lol! Brother, you dey vex o! grin
Re: Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released by cube2012: 11:10pm On May 31, 2013
who said techno is going places the F7 is really cool but it actually is a china default phone they assembled and branded it with tecno but thumbs up again as it is a great samsung killer grin
buying this phone called the F7 has something called the Unrootable 4.11 but i can root it thats perhaps the only problem which can be solved abeg make una no buy d phone like say u mean amm oo make tecno head no swell chnge d price to 45k lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / Does Switching Off Mobile Data Minimized Data Consumptions? / How To Do An Airtel Welcomeback Through SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.