Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) (19326 Views)

US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) / First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? / Exclusive: Israel Warns Us Jews: Iran Could Strike Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2013
LBT: Russia is far ahead of america and other countries in respect of rocket/missile technology e.g they have the fastest missile in the world, the father of all bombs(the most powerful non nuclear bomb the world have ever seen) its as powerful has the atomic bomb america dropped on japan if not stronger. They have single ships that can destroy almost all american ship by just firing its weapons alone etc. Forget all the western propaganda. Russia lost 14,000 men while afgan lost Over 1m men in 14yrs war in afgan with russian troops fighting all over afgan and afgans supported by america and the west.
Pls Speak with facts friend
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2013
ocelot2006:

They are still special ops units that carry out pretty much the same operations like military units and other black Ops outfit like the CIA's Special Ctivities Division/SOG and NSA's Greyfox. And some more.

Anyway, there are other special forces units way more potent than the Navy Seals. The British Special Air Service (SAS) practically wrote the book on special operations and coubter-insurgency. Hell, they helped build the US Army's Special Operations Detachment Delta (Delta Force- the US military's Tier 1 Spcial Ops unit). And don't forget the Russian Army's GRU Spetsnaz, the German KSK, and Australian SASR.
Now that's the right combination. Those spetsnaz are cracked soviet troops likened to the American green berets. They allegedly enjoy pain.
Men those guys no go funny for close quarter combat o!
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Hajayasha(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2013
diarra94: Wetin dis one dey talk. Do you know what isreal is capable of. Jst stfu and go back 2 school.
Israel is not capable of nothing without the backing of USA and UK,if they try anything funny with RUSSIANS THEY WILL PAY BADLY TOO SIMPLE,LOOK AT THEIR WAR WITH HISBOOLAS THE OTHER DAY,arrogancy can kill you know
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 29, 2013
ocelot2006:

I'm afraid you're wrong. The US were equally the first to destroy a Low Erth Orbit (LEO) satellite from an Aegis Cruiser. HOWEVER, the Chinese are the very first to destroy a Geostationary satellite over 37,000km from the earth surface. That's waaaaaay ahead of the Americans whose target didneven exceed 1000km. It sent a clear message to the west: DO NOT Bleep WITH THE CHINESE.

You're one of the few heads that know about world armies on nl albeit more time, you're overly patriotic when it comes to Nigeria. Still salute, notwithstanding.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by LBT: 9:42pm On May 29, 2013
dmitroika:

Is he even aware that the reason all those combined countries won Germany in the Russia-German WW II is due to bad timing by Hitler? Hitler invaded russia during a very 'biting winter' and even his generals warned him against it. The weather crippled the german machineries and soldiers, they died from cold and diseases and not by the allied's effort in the war. Germany ALONE technically defeated EUROPE!
with or without american aid russia would still have defeated germany but the war duration longer, probably 3yrs extra. Note: germany under hitler suffered it first and heaviest casualties fighting russia, germany had a treaty with russia not to invade each other which stalin stood by, even when russian spies warned him that hitler was planning to invade he didn't believe rather he killed them; stalin didn't prepare that's why germany attacked russian military assets with thousands of planes to neutralise them before they invaded. France was defeated with ease,several european countries were already defeated and uk was on the verge of defeat; america stayed out in order not to fight a strong germany, they came into the war when russia have dealt with germany. .
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by UluemeFrank(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2013
Remember, God is not mocked. He promised Isreal that no nation will ever defeat them,, O yes, Syria was the most powerful threat to Israel bieng an ally of Iran, Hezbollah and all the orient al-qaidas but see how God has messed Syria up. What is happening today in Syria is God' s work. Syria is finish. Even though Russia sell their s-3000 to Syria, unless Russian soldiers will operate it themselves if not there will be soldier in Syria to operate them.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by LBT: 9:56pm On May 29, 2013
calddon:
Pls Speak with facts friend
google or check guinness book of record before you comment or you don't know how to google for facts? The facts are there for the world to see. Abegi! in 93 I had a secret book on ww2 which was later stolen it state facts not propaganda: NaGeo shows documentaries on ww2 very often, guinness book of records acknowledge russia to detonate and have the world most powerful bomb outside nuclear weapons. My man You can google and get result on any thing just type what you are interested in. Cheers.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 29, 2013
Ulueme Frank: Remember, God is not mocked. He promised Isreal that no nation will ever defeat them,, O yes, Syria was the most powerful threat to Israel bieng an ally of Iran, Hezbollah and all the orient al-qaidas but see how God has messed Syria up. What is happening today in Syria is God' s work. Syria is finish. Even though Russia sell their s-3000 to Syria, unless Russian soldiers will operate it themselves if not there will be soldier in Syria to operate them.
GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE MY FREN. GOD HAS NOT PROMISED ANYTHING TO THE ISRAELI
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 29, 2013
obadiah777: GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE MY FREN. GOD HAS NOT PROMISED ANYTHING TO THE ISRAELI

Please don't mind those deluded black people who will involve religion in anything that can be resolved rationally. That guy is just a an hour sleep better than Boko Haram.

If God promise Israel this or that: Do you know what my God promise me?

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by JesusisLord85: 10:17pm On May 29, 2013
donedy:

Please don't mind those deluded black people who will involve religion in anything that can be resolved rationally. That guy is just a an hour sleep better than Boko Haram.

If God promise Israel this or that: Do you know what my God promise me?

If you ever wanted to find a man who does not know the word of God, it is one who attributes the success of Israel today to the prophecies of old. If you read the blessings and curses, you will know what god said would happen if they obeyed him, and what would happen if they disobeyed. Let the word of God show that they did not obey. And what happened thereafter.
Matthew 24, Jesus reiterated what Daniel said. 70AD, what happened, the Romans stormed Jerusalem. What did God say:

Luke 21:24 "Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled"
We are in the gentile times today. And the word just told you, those in Jerusalem are the gentiles. Read my post on who the true descendants of Jacob/Israel are. It cannot be the white people you see there today. It says they shall leave in captivity. Those jokers went to Germany of their own free will. The word never lies.

Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you".

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by chris365(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2013
Smuthx: Series of events that may occur here. International politics is like a chess game.
1. Russia may or will sell the S-300 mobile surface to air missiles to Syria.
2. Syria will play the hundred thousands of US dollars to Russia.
3. Some Russian military personnel will accompany the shipments of the missiles to ensure operation and teach the Syrians how its used.
4. USA and Israel meets the Russian president and his defence team.
5. After discusions and backroom deals.
6. The Russians will give the coordinates of the missiles where its stored in Syria.
7. The Russia military personnels will leave the target in time for the Isreali war machines to target and blast the storage buildings to ashes and destroyed.
8. Russia will issue some statements and within some weeks, Russia will tune down the warnings and it will fade away.
The Russia will win, they have gotten the money. and they will have gotten some backroom deals.
Russia may not even sell those surface to air missiles. Its politics and its their trump card The Russians may not use

nice one, but i'll disagree for some reasons:
1) seria is russia's only ally in the middle east and they have a very big Naval base in russia that they are not ready to lose.

2) Russia understands that US is trying
to clip it's presense in the middle east, and will do anything to protect it's interest. Thats why no matter Asad's human rights offenses, russia will still defend his regime.

You see, if Asad falls, Russia will be greatly affected as they don't have enough allies like US.
Your analysis should have refered to China. Cos they seem to have softened their stand for Assad and are becoming silent as time goes. This should tell you how important Assad is to Russia.
I don't like Assad but i will not pray that seria falls. Cos the effect will be worst than the aftermath of Ghadafi's demise.
The west don't care about these things cos they have structures in place to protect themselves.
Make isreal just sit for corner make big boys handle this matter or else Russia will turn that place to desert within days
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by chris365(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2013
Smuthx: Series of events that may occur here. International politics is like a chess game.
1. Russia may or will sell the S-300 mobile surface to air missiles to Syria.
2. Syria will play the hundred thousands of US dollars to Russia.
3. Some Russian military personnel will accompany the shipments of the missiles to ensure operation and teach the Syrians how its used.
4. USA and Israel meets the Russian president and his defence team.
5. After discusions and backroom deals.
6. The Russians will give the coordinates of the missiles where its stored in Syria.
7. The Russia military personnels will leave the target in time for the Isreali war machines to target and blast the storage buildings to ashes and destroyed.
8. Russia will issue some statements and within some weeks, Russia will tune down the warnings and it will fade away.
The Russia will win, they have gotten the money. and they will have gotten some backroom deals.
Russia may not even sell those surface to air missiles. Its politics and its their trump card The Russians may not use

nice one, but i'll disagree for some reasons:
1) seria is russia's only ally in the middle east and they have a very big Naval base in russia that they are not ready to lose.
2) Russia understands that US is trying
to clip it's presense in the middle east, and will do anything to protect it's interest. Thats why no matter Assad's human rights offenses, russia will still defend his regime.

You see, if Asad falls, Russia will be greatly affected as they don't have enough allies like US.
Your analysis should have refered to China. Cos they seem to have softened their stand for Assad and are becoming silent as time goes. This should tell you how important Assad is to Russia.
I don't like Assad but i will not pray that seria falls. Cos the effect will be worst than the aftermath of Ghadafi's demise.
The west don't care about these things cos they have structures in place to protect themselves.
Make isreal just sit for corner make big boys handle this matter or else Russia will turn that place to desert within days
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 29, 2013
JesusisLord85:

If you ever wanted to find a man who does not know the word of God, it is one who attributes the success of Israel today to the prophecies of old. If you read the blessings and curses, you will know what god said would happen if they obeyed him, and what would happen if they disobeyed. Let the word of God show that they did not obey. And what happened thereafter.
Matthew 24, Jesus reiterated what Daniel said. 70AD, what happened, the Romans stormed Jerusalem. What did God say:

Luke 21:24 "Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled"
We are in the gentile times today. And the word just told you, those in Jerusalem are the gentiles. Read my post on who the true descendants of Jacob/Israel are. It cannot be the white people you see there today. It says they shall leave in captivity. Those jokers went to Germany of their own free will. The word never lies.

Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you".

Shalom

CORRECT MAN wink
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by LBT: 10:50pm On May 29, 2013
payless: Russia can wipe out Israel in three days or less. Even U.S knows this and there is already call for caution for both sides by U.S. It will be suicidal for Israel to treathen Russia.
In hours not days!
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Samabu07(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2013
After watching that video posted on page one i kept wondering about Nigerian Air force. Truly we dey jonze for Africa.
We have no fucking idea at all.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by favinvest: 11:00pm On May 29, 2013
Nigerian Christians that hardly search the bible for themselves; where did d bible say that Israel can't b defeated?

Were they nt defeated in the bible days by the midianites; philistines; babylon; roman empire etc...

If dey toy with Putin russian then they re toast!!!

Ask Georgian president shakaswali wat happend to him.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 29, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Shalom

Please only preach that to a religious fanatics like yourself. Don't bring in religion into a public debate because not everyone believe in the same faith as you.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Originalsly: 3:49am On May 30, 2013
The video posted earlier should upgrade our knowledge on the military strengths of the power houses."Monkey knows which limb to jump on"...in these times nobody wants to clash with Russia....Israel, the US, the UK nor the UN.Did anyone stop to think why the US has not sent an aircraft carrier to the area? It always does in conflict zones. Russia has a large naval base in Syria and a few years ago Russia claimed it has weaponry to destroy aircraft carriers. Do you really think the US want to find out? Putin would put the missiles in place and this whole conflict would soon die out...like he said...the missiles would serve as a deterrent to the hotheads.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by sylvok: 4:11am On May 30, 2013
9jaganja:
Israel should keep it cool and doo the right thing. Give palestinians their land.

And who told you the land belongs to the palestinians. they should go back to Jordan where they belong. it was a political and a religious propaganda to call it palestinian land. it belong to Jews in its entirety. so palestinians should go to hell. As for russia, the seed they sow in middle east they will reap. Am not worried about Israel, they can handle their problems in a manner that mesmerizes the whole world.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by tyson55(m): 5:46am On May 30, 2013
In the 80's, America gave Iraq Billions in weapons and other aid to fight Iran, and they later fought them with some of the very weapons that they gave them.

Later, America gave Afghanistan billions in weapons and other aid to to fight the soviets, and they later fought them with some of the very weapons that they gave them.

America helped the LIBYAN rebels in toppling Ghadaffi, few years later the very same rebels America helped killed the US consulate in Bengazi.

Now, America will be giving Syria billions in weapons and other aid to the Syrian rebel...............see the pattern here?? Why don't AMERICA and it's ally learn?

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by TheGeneral1(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2013
mojounited: The S-300 is a surface-to-air anti-aircraft and anti-cruise missile system...which cannot be used like a ballistic or guided missile (like Iskander or Patriot) against Israel. So what is Israel fuming about? Simply keep off Syrian airspace and the S-300 missiles won't be deployed. Israel threaten Russia? Lolz, even mighty USA don't wanna risk it cheesy #300 Nuclear missiles with a couple of F15s/16s/F18 Hornet of Isreali military (Mouse) AGAINST 3000+ Nuclear missiles with loads of Sukhoi Su 27s/30s/33s/37s/pak-T50/MIGs of Russian military(Big Cat). Good luck to that Israel.

PS - Israeli military power is mostly/majorly dependent on its aerial capabilities and the S-300 will deter them from invading/raping Syrian airspace - that's why they're ranting. #When USA and NATO arm militants/terrorists in Syria no one complains but when Russia arms a legitimate government of Syria then all hell breaks loose... #yimu
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by anisylva(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2013
LBT: Russia is far ahead of america and other countries in respect of rocket/missile technology e.g they have the fastest missile in the world, the father of all bombs(the most powerful non nuclear bomb the world have ever seen) its as powerful has the atomic bomb america dropped on japan if not stronger. They have single ships that can destroy almost all american ship by just firing its weapons alone etc. Forget all the western propaganda. Russia lost 14,000 men while afgan lost Over 1m men in 14yrs war in afgan with russian troops fighting all over afgan and afgans supported by america and the west.

We dnt av to argue, buh lemme quickly tell u - war z a very complex business, havin d biggest bomb dosnt guarantee a win, there are many things involved in a military conflict - economy, industries, quality manpower, training, morale, leadership, equipment etc. In how many on these areas do u think the russians r better than the americans? For minders, american economic strength was the single reason for the colapse of the soviet union in 1992 when the soviets tried n failed to match america's ambition of stationing a nuclear missle in space (strategic wars initiative - star wars) other areas of the soviet economy simply ran aground bcuz all financial resources was directed to the star wars initiative hence the collapse of the soviet union since their economy could not stand such stress. Today russia receives financial aid from america to scuttle n retire some of her (russian) nuclear powered ships especially submarines! Infact 4 months ago they bought some MISTRAL amphibious landing ships from france and signed technology transfer deals to enable them build copies of the french ship in russia. So where is their superior tech?
For ur info, there is no ship afloat that can match the american Arleig Burke Class Destroyer and the Germam U212 diesel-electric submarines are the best platforms in the business (i recomend you do a little research on that to clear your doubts) so pls dnt exagerate russia's might. Go back n read history - america has neva lost a war (they might loose the politics but they wount loose the shooting n bombing) but russia has lost many wars and have the winter to thank for their survival cuz nazi germany would have overun them in 1943.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 30, 2013
OnlineNaija4u:
Yea they need to know.. Tell them more. Neva knew we had Nigerian jews... Stinking lil bullyz

COMMON HEZBOLLAH DEFEATED ISRAEL.. THEN HOW DO YOU F*** WITH RUSSIA
cAn I know what your grouse is?cos as far as I know,this issie practically isn't your business.but you're so emotional about it.pls explain
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 7:16am On May 30, 2013
Samabu07: After watching that video posted on page one i kept wondering about Nigerian Air force. Truly we dey jonze for Africa.
We have no fucking idea at all.
AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE ?
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 30, 2013
donedy:

Please only preach that to a religious fanatics like yourself. Don't bring in religion into a public debate because not everyone believe in the same faith as you.
THIS HERE AINT NO CARNAL WAR. YOU GONE FIND OUT REAL SOON. YOU GONE LEARN
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by anisylva(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2013
LBT: with or without american aid russia would still have defeated germany but the war duration longer, probably 3yrs extra. Note: germany under hitler suffered it first and heaviest casualties fighting russia, germany had a treaty with russia not to invade each other which stalin stood by, even when russian spies warned him that hitler was planning to invade he didn't believe rather he killed them; stalin didn't prepare that's why germany attacked russian military assets with thousands of planes to neutralise them before they invaded. France was defeated with ease,several european countries were already defeated and uk was on the verge of defeat; america stayed out in order not to fight a strong germany, they came into the war when russia have dealt with germany. .

Pls go bck n read the history again...pls i'm begging u.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 30, 2013
sylvok: And who told you the land belongs to the palestinians. they should go back to Jordan where they belong. it was a political and a religious propaganda to call it palestinian land. it belong to Jews in its entirety. so palestinians should go to hell. As for russia, the seed they sow in middle east they will reap. Am not worried about Israel, they can handle their problems in a manner that mesmerizes the whole world.
CALL ME WHEN YOU HAVE SURGICALLY REMOVED YOUR HEAD FROM ISRAELI BUTT AND WE CAN DISCUSS LIKE REAL MEN SMDH
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Ochek: 8:57am On May 30, 2013
mojounited:

With Russia having the best air defense systems, S-300 & new S-400(SAMS) that are mobile and can be deployed within minutes, I wonder how Israeli air crafts and missiles would even reach Russia - they'd be blown out of the skies. grin

Here's a good analysis...even the US are grappling with their strides #Israel would be obliterated..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7K58XFZaa8

Lemme ask. How old is this video?
You really think America would come out to brag about what them got in them arsenal? Hahahaha. Just engage them and get shocked.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Jamisco: 2:58pm On May 30, 2013
OnlineNaija4u:

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-warns-russia-against-giving-syria-missiles-132538404.html

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

israel ..... You dont wana **** with Russia and Syria.. You will be taken off the MAP. israel you are tooo little to start a WW3. u can only bully lil boys at ur backyard.

IS RUSSIA AND SYRIA GREATER THAN THE ARAB COUNTRIES PUT TOGETHER THAT THE PEOPLE OF GOD (ISRAEL) DEFEATED IN SIX DAYS? THE DFEATED THE ARAB WORLD IN SIX DAYS AND REST N THE SEVENTH DAY.

ARE YOU SURPRISED AT THAT?
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Jamisco: 3:39pm On May 30, 2013
favinvest: Nigerian Christians that hardly search the bible for themselves; where did d bible say that Israel can't b defeated?

Were they nt defeated in the bible days by the midianites; philistines; babylon; roman empire etc...

If dey toy with Putin russian then they re toast!!!

Ask Georgian president shakaswali wat happend to him.

ISRAELIS CAN ONLY BE DEFEATED WHEN THEY SIN AGAINST GOD, GOD ONLY USED THOSE COUNTRIES TO DISCIPLINE ISRAELIS. LET PUTIN TRY PUTTING AND HE WILL FIND HIMSELF TO BE BLAMED.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by mojounited(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2013
Ochek:

Lemme ask. How old is this video?
You really think America would come out to brag about what them got in them arsenal? Hahahaha. Just engage them and get shocked.

There's nothing to be shocked about! Russia currently has the best and most sophisticated air defense systems (SAMs) with their new S-400s - which covers over 100km of airspace and has the capabilities of jamming aircraft radar, tracking and engaging multiple targets from more than 20km. They're even selling their old S-300s to Syria and US/Israel/NATO are making noise, what would happen if S-400 SAMs were to be deployed?

The real question you should be asking: Why has the US/NATO/UN not threatened Russia with sanctions like they'd do to other smaller nations? Example: US threatened to sanction Nigeria if we purchased weapons from North Korea during OBJ's regime and we folded like bats...lolz #Go figure
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by ocelot2006(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2013
donedy:

Please don't correct if you cannot at least quote date. United States destroy its malfunctioned Satellite in 2008 using a ship to launch the IBM missile. This was a year after China did the same thing.

An IBM missile? By the way, the Chinese destroyed their own Geostationary satellite AFTER the the Americans, NOT before. Get your facts straight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time / President Emmanuel Macron To Return Benin Artworks 'Stolen' From Benin Republic / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.