Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) (19323 Views)

US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) / First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? / Exclusive: Israel Warns Us Jews: Iran Could Strike Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 29, 2013
Go to bed a la ignore button. undecided
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Kalamaya: 4:13pm On May 29, 2013
ocelot2006:

You truly underestimate Putin, a seasoned intelligence veteran. Why don't u book a lesson with President Bush on "dealing" with Putin. Oh, being a child of a Peasant doesn't make u a nobody.

The Russians supplied the Syrians with Kornet ATGMs, you know, same missiles that Hezbollah used brilliantly to take Hi-tech Isreali Merkava Main Battle Tanks during the 2006 Lebanon war. I'm yet to hear about any form of retailaition from the Isrealis cos they know their place. You do jot mess wh the Russians.
you have just said it. Obama America will not support Isreal in resolving the Syrian internal crises. The UN is still finding it defficult to engage Iran because of the Russian opposition in the UN security council. Mind you Egypt under Mussi will fustrate Isreal's attempt to block the uprising from the hamas group, Russia is too big for Isreal engage in arms deals to the middle east. Putin dont takes nonsense,i guess Isreal knows this as well.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 29, 2013
Arguing with overgrown babies is draining.

The Federal Security Service in Russia has revealed the identity of the CIA's station chief in Moscow in a breach of protocol.

Publicly revealing the CIA station chief proves that some inside the Russian government believe otherwise and is likely to prompt an angry response from Washington

The US embassy declined to comment

Read the full article at: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/17/russia-reveal-identity-cia-moscow-chief#ixzz2Uh8uqb4J

^^^^The excerpts in bold from the article tell you all you need to know.

Out. undecided
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by anisylva(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2013
calddon:
Ya I agree with you but being the best has to do with training and equipment which I would say America has.
I hope you know that these countries make use of American, military satellites while others make use of Russia's own
America is also recorded as the only country able to deploy UAV's popularly known as drones any where in the world.

Isreal is the world's largets exporter of unmaned aerial vehicles (Drones) and the world leader in that area of military tech. - jane's fighting machines 2012 report.
The USAF's GPS is the only stand-alone tech here, the germans and isrealis have the tech and capability to build theirs but they just cant afford the huge development and operating cost and thats the game changer.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Inoknowbook: 4:40pm On May 29, 2013
nnatobryno:

Oh you are not aware that china is developing missiles that can target satellites in orbit and you are very much aware that these systems use satellite data..

Actually, China is a late entrant in this field. The US developed that capability in the sixties. Russia too has it already. No big deal here.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by samilo88(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I will advise Netanyahoo grin to secretly ask Merkel of Germany what they suffered in the hands of the Russians during WW 11 and I'm sure by that time the guy will do away with all those biblical prophecy that no nation will ever defeat Israel.Russia is looking for a confrontational with the US not even Isreal because they want a change in the balance of power among states.Do you know how the US is begging them to conduct a joint destruction of nuclear warheads ?

Israel needs to be very careful with her comments because Russia is a veto-wielding member of the United Nation and can unilaterally start a total war against any state especially in self-defense so you don't bring a war to a veto-wielding country's doorstep except you chose to fight such proxy war in a vassal state else the US,France,britain,Russia and china would have attacked one another a long time ago.
Which WW2 and which russia are you talking about? Is it the Russia that was severely dealt with,and many of their cities occupied by Hitler's troops? If not for the unfavourable weather condition and heavy snow fall that prevented the advancement of German troops to the capital only God knows what would have happen. Not forgetting the bravery and leadership of Josef Stalin that motivated the russians to victory at the battle of Stalingrad,their first victory against the Nazis which prompted subsequent victories for them.
My point is, your citing of WW2 is totally out of place, because if WW2 was solely between Hitler and the Soviet unions, it wouldn't take too long to come to an end.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 29, 2013
These children will not kill me with laughter, isreal wants to commit suicide, somebody call 911

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2013
anisylva:

Isreal is the world's largets exporter of unmaned aerial vehicles (Drones) and the world leader in that area of military tech. - jane's fighting machines 2012 report.
The USAF's GPS is the only stand-alone tech here, the germans and isrealis have the tech and capability to build theirs but they just cant afford the huge development and operating cost and thats the game changer.
It's the ability to deploy UAV's not the ability to produce that am talking about.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by hotwax: 4:46pm On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I will advise Netanyahoo grin to secretly ask Merkel of Germany what they suffered in the hands of the Russians during WW 11 and I'm sure by that time the guy will do away with all those biblical prophecy that no nation will ever defeat Israel.Russia is looking for a confrontational with the US not even Isreal because they want a change in the balance of power among states.Do you know how the US is begging them to conduct a joint destruction of nuclear warheads ?

Israel needs to be very careful with her comments because Russia is a veto-wielding member of the United Nation and can unilaterally start a total war against any state especially in self-defense so you don't bring a war to a veto-wielding country's doorstep except you chose to fight such proxy war in a vassal state else the US,France,britain,Russia and china would have attacked one another a long time ago.
do you know d meaning o world war? U think israel is alone? LoL
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 29, 2013
Too many ignorant people talking world politics cry
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2013
I no know book:

Actually, China is a late entrant in this field. The US developed that capability in the sixties. Russia too has it already. No big deal here.

For your information homeboy, China became the first country in 2007 to knock off a satellite in space using land-air missile. The United State did similar thing in the 80's but they had to flew a F-18 fighter close to outer space and then launched its missile.

So, check your facts next time.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 29, 2013
shymexx: Arguing with overgrown babies is draining.

^^^^The excerpts in bold from the article tell you all you need to know.

Out. undecided

Russia widely publicised the case, parading Fogle on state-run television alongside collection of alleged spy gear, including wigs, a map and compass, a poorly written recruitment letter and the recording of a phone call with his alleged target.

Read the full article at: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/17/russia-reveal-identity-cia-moscow-chief#ixzz2UhBvOUdU

You forgot to copy the rest of the article so i did for you. spy gear: "wigs, a map and compass, a poorly written recruitment letter" wow!!!! the year 2013 spy gear and you believe this crap? God knows i have turned a new leaf but men!! I think u need to get out more. Is better to deal with Overgrown babies than an ignorant adult
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 29, 2013
samilo88:
Which WW2 and which russia are you talking about? Is it the Russia that was severely dealt with,and many of their cities occupied by Hitler's troops? If not for the unfavourable weather condition and heavy snow fall that prevented the advancement of German troops to the capital only God knows what would have happen. Not forgetting the bravery and leadership of Josef Stalin that motivated the russians to victory at the battle of Stalingrad,their first victory against the Nazis which prompted subsequent victories for them.
My point is, your citing of WW2 is totally out of place, because if WW2 was solely between Hitler and the Soviet unions, it wouldn't take too long to come to an end.

Please bro, it's not a must that anyone must comment on a politically-charged issue. If possible, try doing this and I hope you will be better off: don't comment at all.

If I may ask by your mention of Hitler, how many countries where the Soviets fighting? The way Soviet comprised of many allied states were the same way Nazi Germany comprised of many allied countries. Please don't let your personal emotion hinder your rational reasoning.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by ocelot2006(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2013
calddon:
Alpha and vympel aren't military, they are under clandestine ops for the intelligence agency; the russian FSB. The CIA n NIA alongside the MOSSAD have such groups which they use for clandestine ops all over the world. SEALS are military.

They are still special ops units that carry out pretty much the same operations like military units and other black Ops outfit like the CIA's Special Ctivities Division/SOG and NSA's Greyfox. And some more.

Anyway, there are other special forces units way more potent than the Navy Seals. The British Special Air Service (SAS) practically wrote the book on special operations and coubter-insurgency. Hell, they helped build the US Army's Special Operations Detachment Delta (Delta Force- the US military's Tier 1 Spcial Ops unit). And don't forget the Russian Army's GRU Spetsnaz, the German KSK, and Australian SASR.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by anisylva(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2013
calddon:
It's the ability to deploy UAV's not the ability to produce that am talking about.

The ability to deploy depends on the forgein policy of the party involved. ie. isreal's sphere of influence Is the middle east hence the isrealis dnt need long distance drones or forgein bases, america's sphere of influence is the whole globe that is why they build bases in friendly states all over the world to station quick responce teams so they can project their military power anywhere in the world at anytime. So it is purely a function of policies and intrests
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by ocelot2006(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2013
cool4ny:

Russia widely publicised the case, parading Fogle on state-run television alongside collection of alleged spy gear, including wigs, a map and compass, a poorly written recruitment letter and the recording of a phone call with his alleged target.

Read the full article at: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/17/russia-reveal-identity-cia-moscow-chief#ixzz2UhBvOUdU

You forgot to copy the rest of the article so i did for you. spy gear: "wigs, a map and compass, a poorly written recruitment letter" wow!!!! the year 2013 spy gear and you believe this crap? God knows i have turned a new leaf but men!! I think u need to get out more. Is better to deal with Overgrown babies than an ignorant adult

Lemme guess, you were expecting to see a full tactical gear plus some cool James Bond/CIA kit, abi? Dude, spycraft doesn't work that way. It's way different than the movies.
Believe it or not, the recent spy incident was a major blunder for CIA espionage activities in Russia, and a big coubter-espionage coup for the Russians. The FSB had set a juicy trap by dangling an operative "willing" to defect, the CIA bit hoping to cash on the HUMINT source, thus springing the trap and exposing a case officer attached to the embassy. FIsH-Bait.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by dmitroika(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2013
truelove.com:

RUSSIA CANT FIGHT GERMANY ONE ON ONE.IN WORLD WAR2 ,USA,BRITAIN,FRANCE,ITALY,CANADA,RUSSIA ETC COLLECTIVELY FOUGHT GERMANY.AND YET GERMANY IS STILL A WORLD POWER,DO YOU THINK THAT RUSSIA WOULD HAVE SURVIVED IF USA,BRITAIN,FRANCE ETC DID'NT JOIN RUSSIA TO FIGHT GERMANY. THE ONLY COUNTRY USA RESPECTS IN THIS WORLD IS GERMANY, COS THEY CAUSED AND FOUGHT THE FIRST AND SECOND WORLD WAR, AND YET IS STILL DEVELOPED TODAY AND A MEMBER OF G8.GERMANY'S ECONOMY IS THE LARGEST IN EUROPE.

Is he even aware that the reason all those combined countries won Germany in the Russia-German WW II is due to bad timing by Hitler? Hitler invaded russia during a very 'biting winter' and even his generals warned him against it. The weather crippled the german machineries and soldiers, they died from cold and diseases and not by the allied's effort in the war. Germany ALONE technically defeated EUROPE!

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by lee007(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2013
I love this topic!

Many of us have not taken enough time to dig deep into history before we comment here. Israel and Zionism is very complex topic just for most 'kids' on nairaland. Ok let’s talk about the issue at hand!
Russia’s interest in conflict in the Middle East is purely economical with very little iota of political colouration. Russia is very anti-Islamic or anything Moslem. Perhaps Russia is more of traditional orthodox Christian nations with very little tolerance for the outside world (you can ask the Africans and Asians living there)
After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia lost its economic and political mojo, while left with nuclear heads with high maintenance and a lot of logistics problems. Suddenly Russia realised that what makes America a truly super power was its economic agenda over political affiliations hence America grew because they knew how to use political power to gain economic relevance (China discovered this Formula about a decade ago and see where they are today) simply its use what you have to get what you want from who has it regardless of their color language geographical location or religion
Back to Russia, the only thing Russia can easily export is military hard and software, Russia is rich in energy resources but exploration and exportation of has huge overheads compared to the countries in the gulf region and even Big for nothing Nigeria (yes I said it!) the conflict in the middle east is one of the major contribution to Russian’s GDP. Infect they have the Americans to thank for it. Those conflicts would have been less if Russia and China agrees with every other country on critical issues affecting the region.
Hence Russia will sell nukes to even America if they are willing to pay for it. A lot of us don’t see between the lines. Russia is battling with home grown Islamic terrorism but its economic survival is more important that dealing with inland security lapses. It’s like a drug dealer; you sell to whoever wants to buy regardless of what the effect might be even if the addict might come around to mug you in the street, first the drug has to be sold because money has to be made.
Israel will most likely use intelligence and superior military tactics to take the S-300 out (they have always done that anyways), but the point would have been made of the role Russia is playing.
Russia will never attack Israel for many reasons and Israel will most likely not attack Russia, mind you Jews still live in many parts of the old USSR with great grip on the economy and political configuration of those countries.

My only advise to the Islamic bigots here wishing that Russia will help get ‘their’ pound of flesh back is to simply keep dreaming. Go and read history, dig deep into world politrics and maybe you might just be tempted reconsider your muhamedian affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 29, 2013
lee007: I love this topic!

Many of us have not taken enough time to dig deep into history before we comment here. Israel and Zionism is very complex topic just for most 'kids' on nairaland. Ok let’s talk about the issue at hand!
Russia’s interest in conflict in the Middle East is purely economical with very little iota of political colouration. Russia is very anti-Islamic or anything Moslem. Perhaps Russia is more of traditional orthodox Christian nations with very little tolerance for the outside world (you can ask the Africans and Asians living there)
After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia lost its economic and political mojo, while left with nuclear heads with high maintenance and a lot of logistics problems. Suddenly Russia realised that what makes America a truly super power was its economic agenda over political affiliations hence America grew because they knew how to use political power to gain economic relevance (China discovered this Formula about a decade ago and see where they are today) simply its use what you have to get what you want from who has it regardless of their color language geographical location or religion
Back to Russia, the only thing Russia can easily export is military hard and software, Russia is rich in energy resources but exploration and exportation of has huge overheads compared to the countries in the gulf region and even Big for nothing Nigeria (yes I said it!) the conflict in the middle east is one of the major contribution to Russian’s GDP. Infect they have the Americans to thank for it. Those conflicts would have been less if Russia and China agrees with every other country on critical issues affecting the region.
Hence Russia will sell nukes to even America if they are willing to pay for it. A lot of us don’t see between the lines. Russia is battling with home grown Islamic terrorism but its economic survival is more important that dealing with inland security lapses. It’s like a drug dealer; you sell to whoever wants to buy regardless of what the effect might be even if the addict might come around to mug you in the street, first the drug has to be sold because money has to be made.
Israel will most likely use intelligence and superior military tactics to take the S-300 out (they have always done that anyways), but the point would have been made of the role Russia is playing.
Russia will never attack Israel for many reasons and Israel will most likely not attack Russia, mind you Jews still live in many parts of the old USSR with great grip on the economy and political configuration of those countries.

My only advise to the Islamic bigots here wishing that Russia will help get ‘their’ pound of flesh back is to simply keep dreaming. Go and read history, dig deep into world politrics and maybe you might just be tempted reconsider your muhamedian affiliations.

I took out time to read your comment but all I can conclude that your claims lack the smallest well-substantiated evidence: Most of your analysis were based on unresolved personal emotions and sentiments; from talking about how intolerance Russians are to Russia acting like drug dealer. If I may ask you Mr., who are the ones supplying weapons to Rebels throughout the Middle East?

I think you should be the one that should take the time dig into history, homeboy.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 29, 2013
donedy:

Please bro, it's not a must that anyone must comment on a politically-charged issue. If possible, try doing this and I hope you will be better off: don't comment at all.

If I may ask by your mention of Hitler, how many countries where the Soviets fighting? The way Soviet comprised of many allied states were the same way Nazi Germany comprised of many allied countries. Please don't let your personal emotion hinder your rational reasoning.

Who is this one? Are u educated at all? Nazi Germany was composed of allied states? How many? And u are even giving advice on rational thinking. LWTMB
For ur information, there were no Soviets during world war 2. There was only Russia. It was after the war that the Soviet Union was established. The only ally Germany had during the war was Japan and Italy. The Germans single-handedly dealt with the Russians during the war. They even got to St Petersburg. The only time Russia was able to drive them back was towards the end of the war when the German military campaign were being dealt heavy blows by the Allied Forces.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 29, 2013
lee007: I love this topic!

Russia’s interest in conflict in the Middle East is purely economical with very little iota of political colouration. Russia is very anti-Islamic or anything Moslem. Perhaps Russia is more of traditional orthodox Christian nations with very little tolerance for the outside world (you can ask the Africans and Asians living there)o

U made good point but remenber Russia is still a major power and syria is more political to them. The big winner here are the americans......why worry abt the muslims if they can fight eachother. The US is happy for the rebels to fight the hezabolla, weaken thier power and maybe attack Iran too.

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 29, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Who is this one? Are u educated at all? Nazi Germany was composed of allied states? How many? And u are even giving advice on rational thinking. LWTMB
For ur information, there were no Soviets during world war 2. There was only Russia. It was after the war that the Soviet Union was established. The only ally Germany had during the war was Japan and Italy. The Germans single-handedly dealt with the Russians during the war. They even got to St Petersburg. The only time Russia was able to drive them back was towards the end of the war when the German military campaign were being dealt heavy blows by the Allied Forces.

Please I'm not obliged to argue with, but I take upon myself to enlighten my fellow countrymen. To a Soviet, Nazi acted cowardly by storming Stalingrad after they pulled away from their initial agreement with Stalin. However they were crushed decisively. Stalingrad was the only place Nazi had a significant damage on Soviet Republic.

Also, for information, Romania, Croatia, Hungary and some few allied with the Nazi to invade the Soviet Republic. If you need more lesson, let me know.

Also, Soviet Union was the successor state to the Old Russian empire and had been in existence before WW2.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by ocelot2006(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2013
donedy:

For your information homeboy, China became the first country in 2007 to knock off a satellite in space using land-air missile. The United State did similar thing in the 80's but they had to flew a F-18 fighter close to outer space and then launched its missile.

So, check your facts next time.

I'm afraid you're wrong. The US were equally the first to destroy a Low Erth Orbit (LEO) satellite from an Aegis Cruiser. HOWEVER, the Chinese are the very first to destroy a Geostationary satellite over 37,000km from the earth surface. That's waaaaaay ahead of the Americans whose target didneven exceed 1000km. It sent a clear message to the west: DO NOT Bleep WITH THE CHINESE.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by lee007(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2013
donedy:

DEAL WITH FACTS BRO! FACTS! IF NOT GO BACK TO YOUR CEREAL!

I took out time to read your comment but all I can conclude that your claims lack the smallest well-substantiated evidence: Most of your analysis were based on unresolved personal emotions and sentiments; from talking about how intolerance Russians are to Russia acting like drug dealer. If I may ask you Mr., who are the ones supplying weapons to Rebels throughout the Middle East?

I think you should be the one that should take the time dig into history, homeboy.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2013
Israel has been lobbying Moscow to halt the sale, fearing the missiles would upset the balance of power in the region and could slip into the hands of hostile groups, including the Lebanese militia Hezbollah, a close ally of the Syrian regime.

Since the Syrian conflict erupted in March 2011, Israel repeatedly has voiced concerns that Syria's sophisticated arsenal, including chemical weapons, could either be transferred to Hezbollah, a bitter enemy of Israel, or fall into the hands of rebels battling Syrian President Bashar Assad. The rebels include al-Qaida-affiliated groups that Israel believes could turn their attention toward Israel if they topple Assad

From the above excepts, its clear Israel don't support or want to interfere in the Syrian conflict(whoever wins have terrorist organisation supporters - Hezbollah and al-queda), they just don't want sophisticated weapons to get to Syria, which could threaten their(Israel) safety.

So, for those of you guys saying Israel would win/lose against Russia are missing the point, they don't want to start a war with Russia - they just don't want sophisticated weapons sent to Syria, their president went to Russia to explain their fears, that means they have diplomatic relations.

And they definitely don't care about Syria(they can fight from now till 2090), as long as no advanced weapon is sent to the rebels or Syrian government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 29, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Israel has been lobbying Moscow to halt the sale, fearing the missiles would upset the balance of power in the region and could slip into the hands of hostile groups, including the Lebanese militia Hezbollah, a close ally of the Syrian regime.

Since the Syrian conflict erupted in March 2011, Israel repeatedly has voiced concerns that Syria's sophisticated arsenal, including chemical weapons, could either be transferred to Hezbollah, a bitter enemy of Israel, or fall into the hands of rebels battling Syrian President Bashar Assad. The rebels include al-Qaida-affiliated groups that Israel believes could turn their attention toward Israel if they topple Assad

From the above excepts, its clear Israel don't support or want to interfere in the Syrian conflict(whoever wins have terrorist organisation supporters - Hezbollah and al-queda), they just don't want sophisticated weapons to get to Syria, which could threaten their(Israel) safety.

So, for those of you guys saying Israel would win/lose against Russia are missing the point, they don't want to start a war with Russia - they just don't want sophisticated weapons sent to Syria, their president went to Russia to explain their fears, that means they have diplomatic relations.

And they definitely don't care about Syria(they can fight from now till 2090), as long as no advanced weapon is sent to the rebels or Syrian government.

At least someone is making some sense.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2013
ocelot2006:

I'm afraid you're wrong. The US were equally the first to destroy a Low Erth Orbit (LEO) satellite from an Aegis Cruiser. HOWEVER, the Chinese are the very first to destroy a Geostationary satellite over 37,000km from the earth surface. That's waaaaaay ahead of the Americans whose target didneven exceed 1000km. It sent a clear message to the west: DO NOT Bleep WITH THE CHINESE.

Please don't correct if you cannot at least quote date. United States destroy its malfunctioned Satellite in 2008 using a ship to launch the IBM missile. This was a year after China did the same thing.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by LBT: 7:38pm On May 29, 2013
HARDDON: israel taken off what?

lol at your ignorant airs
ignorant what! israel can only attack the shipment when its in syria govt hands and no russian is killed or else russia would retaliate in such a way israel will have to run to the UN; Russia will defeat israel within days, why do you think America put Nato together? Its simple, no single country can defeat russia alone: forget all the propaganda!
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by LBT: 7:56pm On May 29, 2013
anisylva:

Russia is far ahead of america and other countries in respect of rocket/missile technology e.g they have the fastest missile in the world, the father of all bombs(the most powerful non nuclear bomb the world have ever seen) its as powerful has the atomic bomb america dropped on japan if not stronger. They have single ships that can destroy almost all american ship by just firing its weapons alone etc. Forget all the western propaganda. Russia lost 14,000 men while afgan lost Over 1m men in 14yrs war in afgan with russian troops fighting all over afgan and afgans supported by america and the west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time / President Emmanuel Macron To Return Benin Artworks 'Stolen' From Benin Republic / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.