Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) (19321 Views)

US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) / First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? / Exclusive: Israel Warns Us Jews: Iran Could Strike Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2013
emmerks: What's going on in Syria is called war by proxy, US vs Russia. Russia in the real sense won't however go into full confrontation with the US, its like trying to fight the world.

Fighting the US is like trying to fight Britain, France, and some other regional powers at once. We should learn from History, only US brought an end to WWII.

Fighting the US is waging a war against the UN.
now that's what am talking about
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 29, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Guy!
Russian Jews are in control of those warheads you antisemitic muslims are all yapping about. Same goes for the American warheads.
That's why they'll never clash!

Isreal is the only country that can dare and defy any superpower, the UN and its resolutions.

Isreal unilaterally decided to carry out airstrikes on Syria sometime ago.
Even the US dare not try that without the UN's approval especially where Russia has interests.

We christians know the unseen and unhidden might of our LORD's ancestral land and people. So we are not afraid for them at all.

Russia will never attack Isreal. An Isreali/Russian air confrontation in the 70s led to the death of 3 soviet pilots.
Netanyahu is a dare devil.

Btw, pre WWII Russia lost their war with Japan and Finland.
Post WWII they were humiliated by tiny Chechnya.

OP is an ignoramus and bitter muslim.

Enough said for now!!

When u r going to shut up about all these crap abt isreal been Lord's this, Lord that. Netanyahu is not a dare devil, he is an id-i.ot. Why cant he attack Iran? what is he waiting for?
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by VirginFinder: 2:41pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre: As I read some comments here, I can't help but just laugh. This promised biblical invincibility has so gotten into some people's head, they don't even think straight again. Invincibility that even the Israeli themselves don't even believe in.

Someone tell me, is Israel bullet proof? Or would God send down angels to be their military strategist? How would a country with less than 10 million people living on one of the smallest land area challenge a country with about 150 million
Russia lost 20 000 000 (twenty million) people in WWII. Ten times more than the country with the 2nd highest loss.
They are yet to recover from that huge loss.
Their population keeps shrinking till today with women making a larger percentage of the population.
Their men are even interested in marrying and procreating any longer.
All they want to do is drink!

IMHO, Russia and not Japan or Germany lost WWII.

I think you are shallow minded!
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre: As I read some comments here, I can't help but just laugh. This promised biblical invincibility has so gotten into some people's head, they don't even think straight again. Invincibility that even the Israeli themselves don't even believe in.

Someone tell me, is Israel bullet proof? Or would God send down angels to be their military strategist? How would a country with less than 10 million people living on one of the smallest land area challenge a country with about 150 million spread out across the largest land area on earth?

To win a war, you need to have defensive capabilities as well as power projection capabilities, does isreal compare to russia in that aspect?

You only need to go back to the Cold War days to remember the chills the soviet brought to Americans, from the days of the red army in WW2 to the KGB to the Spetsnaz, to yuri Gagarin (first man in space) to the Tsar Bomb ( the largest nuclear weapon ever). Comparing Israel to russia is a height of insanity. Simple

Someone came here to quote the bible and you are replying them ? Duh,spend your time on logical replies instead of attending to dummies.by their posts,you shall know them.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2013
[size=20pt]At the end of the day the russians would be singing "maga don pay shout halleluya grin grin grin" .
FYI Russia leaders / Oligarchs = Jews. Only one loser at the end of the day = Syria / Muslim world.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 29, 2013
Virgin Finder:
There is no game changer anywhere!

The Russian experts are Jews!!

Putin will be assassinated on the eve of any proposed Russian attack on Isreal!!!

Lmao... grin The biblical "Jews" are NOT the so-called Jews zionists that occupy present day Israel. And the Russian Jews are from the Kazan region, and almost non-existent in the Russian military. Russians despise America and Israel - fact.

Perhaps, you need to consult google to find out what Putin said to Nethanyahu, when he visited him about the s-300s batteries. Also, use google to find out what Messr Putin told John McCain for running his mouth, and what happened afterwards. It'll be easier to get a camel through the eye of a needle than assassinate Putin - that's KGB's "topman" right there. grin Putin is a martian!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by solomon111(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2013
Who are those saying america will help israel in a direct war against russia?
Lol.
That would be one of the most foolish decisions washington will ever make.
And i believe america will never risk the lives of millions of its citizens and its economic position in the world over an israeli-provoked war.
The stakes are too high,the cost is too much.
In the same vein,china will not support N.korea in a direct war with the US.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by VirginFinder: 2:44pm On May 29, 2013
cool4ny:

When u r going to shut up about all these crap abt isreal been Lord's this, Lord that. Netanyahu is not a dare devil, he is an id-i.ot. Why cant he attack Iran? what is he waiting for?

Do you have a bible?
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2013
anisylva:

http://Strategypage.com
www.strategypage.com/militaryforums/478-2160.aspx#startofcomments

Navy SEALS are unmatched Pls.
They have the technology and the skill, I hope you followed the story about the raid on Osama's compound
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by loswhite(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2013
mojounited: The S-300 is a surface-to-air anti-aircraft and anti-cruise missile system...which cannot be used like a ballistic or guided missile (like Iskander or Patriot) against Israel. So what is Israel fuming about? Simply keep off Syrian airspace and the S-300 missiles won't be deployed. Israel threaten Russia? Lolz, even mighty USA don't wanna risk it cheesy #300 Nuclear missiles with a couple of F15s/16s/F18 Hornet of Isreali military (Mouse) AGAINST 3000+ Nuclear missiles with loads of Sukhoi Su 27s/30s/33s/37s/pak-T50/MIGs of Russian military(Big Cat). Good luck to that Israel.

PS - Israeli military power is mostly/majorly dependent on its aerial capabilities and the S-300 will deter them from invading/raping Syrian airspace - that's why they're ranting. #When USA and NATO arm militants/terrorists in Syria no one complains but when Russia arms a legitimate government of Syria then all hell breaks loose... #yimu
where did u get u info frm abt US arming the rebels of syria?
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If only Russia had premointion that the no fly zone in libya was an assasination attempt on Ghadaffi,I'm sure dude would have still been alive.now just take a look at libya and see the monsters the west had created there and a few years later when libyans will attack the US,they start calling them terrorists;forgetting that they were the ones that armed them to become monsters,

Ghadaffi's case was different. I believe the Russians didn't consider Libya a strategic interest - Libya under Ghadaffi was China's property. And since the Chinese were unwilling to act - and ghadaffi was in bed with the West pre the attack, the Russians had to leave him to go it alone after cutting a deal with the West. The only thing that pissed Putin off was the way he was murdered like a common criminal.

Ghaddafi himself was too eccentric and gullible. Saif, his son, destroyed him by making him pro-West.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... grin The biblical "Jews" are NOT the so-called Jews zionists that occupy present day Israel. And the Russian Jews are from the Kazan region, and almost non-existent in the Russian military. Russians despise America and Israel - fact.

Perhaps, you need to consult google to find out what Putin said to Nethanyahu, when he visited him about the s-300s batteries. Also, use google to find out what Messr Putin told John McCain for running his mouth, and what happened afterwards. It'll be easier to get a camel through the eye of a needle than assassinate Putin - that's KGB's "topman" right there. grin Putin is a martian!!!! grin grin
My brother you are on point
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by ocelot2006(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2013
mojounited: The S-300 is a surface-to-air anti-aircraft and anti-cruise missile system...which cannot be used like a ballistic or guided missile (like Iskander or Patriot) against Israel. So what is Israel fuming about? Simply keep off Syrian airspace and the S-300 missiles won't be deployed. Israel threaten Russia? Lolz, even mighty USA don't wanna risk it cheesy #300 Nuclear missiles with a couple of F15s/16s/F18 Hornet of Isreali military (Mouse) AGAINST 3000+ Nuclear missiles with loads of Sukhoi Su 27s/30s/33s/37s/pak-T50/MIGs of Russian military(Big Cat). Good luck to that Israel.

PS - Israeli military power is mostly/majorly dependent on its aerial capabilities and the S-300 will deter them from invading/raping Syrian airspace - that's why they're ranting. #When USA and NATO arm militants/terrorists in Syria no one complains but when Russia arms a legitimate government of Syria then all hell breaks loose... #yimu

The Isrealis have been able to carry out airstrikes in Syrai for quite so.etime easily. The introduction of the S-300 changes the game in favour of the Syrians, thus serving as a major deterrent against Isreali raids.

The Irealis must note that they're dealing with the Russian bear oh.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by gramci: 2:52pm On May 29, 2013
Super powers don't war against each other, they rather fight via proxy.

Syria might provide the opportunity where developed but untested weapons will get tried.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 29, 2013
Putin is not to be fcked with, dude is still bitter about the fall of USSR.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 29, 2013
loswhite: where did u get u info frm abt US arming the rebels of syria?

The rebels have got a few US heat seeking stringer missiles in Aleppo. No one can have access to them without consent from pentagon. US, UK, France, Israel, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia are neck-deep in the Syrian crisis. I believe they all their special forces fighting alongside the rebels as well.

1 Like

Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2013
shymexx:

Assuming that the russian KGB survived till date they would have been the best spies in the world
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by pappilo(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2013
chrissy3: dude it looks as though u know nothing about israel,they are a christian nation in d middle of arabs and they are dominant

The award for mumuni of the day goes to you.
Israel a Xtian nation? WTF!
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by solomon111(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2013
Btw,why can't Nigeria get some of these s300,s400 or even s500 systems?
Is it until when we face a formidable enemy before we start rushing to get these systems?
Smh.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by gramci: 2:55pm On May 29, 2013
ocelot2006:

The Isrealis have been able to carry out airstrikes in Syrai for quite so.etime easily. The introduction of the S-300 changes the game in favour of the Syrians, thus serving as a major deterrent against Isreali raids.

The Irealis must note that they're dealing with the Russian bear oh.

There's a possibility of Isreal taking out these systems from the inside.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by ocelot2006(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2013
calddon: www.strategypage.com/militaryforums/478-2160.aspx#startofcomments

Navy SEALS are unmatched Pls.
They have the technology and the skill, I hope you followed the story about the raid on Osama's compound

Yeah......tell that to the Russian FSB Alpha and Vympel (Vega group). They make the Nvy Seals (a Tier 2 special ops group by the way) look like choir boys.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by loswhite(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Which might are fallen ? Do you know how many nuclear warheads those guys have in their arsenals and how Putin has been itching to hit the green light ?
stop to lie jor. u talk as if u don't know the impact of a nuclear war or u think is video game
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by ocelot2006(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2013
gramci:

There's a possibility of Isreal taking out these systems from the inside.

Possibly. The Isreali Mossad and military intelligence service (Aman) along with military units like Sayeret Matkal and Duvdevan are very capable units. But it aint gonna be easy .
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by VirginFinder: 3:02pm On May 29, 2013
shymexx:

Perhaps, you need to consult google to find out what Putin said to Nethanyahu, when he visited him about the s-300s batteries. Also, use google to find out what Messr Putin told John McCain for running his mouth, and what happened aft

The Jews have never changed. They still speak the same language as the Old Jews.

Infact, some them can still trace their ancestry all the way to David.

Putin was a nobody until he was appointed PM by Boris Yeltsin (not sure the spelling). Just an ex-spy.
His father was a mere cook in the Kremlin.

Also, I am surprised you question/doubt the presence of Jews in the Russian army albeit holding the topmost/key positions.
They are the brain behind Russian military technology.Come on!
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 29, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Do you have a bible?

What is the bible got to do with the reality on ground? do u mean the bible is supporting racist Isreal? do u mean the bible is supporting isreal killing and stealing all the Palestine land? i dont give a fry what happens in the middle east but for you guys to ignorantly think Isreal is beyond destruction is a big bullsh...it.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by ocelot2006(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2013
calddon:
Assuming that the russian KGB survived till date they would have been the best spies in the world

The KGB not only survived, but equally evolved to 2 modern and very experienced intelligence services- the SVD and the FSB. Read up on what happens to enemies of the modern Russian state.

Try to assasinate Putin, and face the full wrath of the world's 2nd NUCLEAR POWER.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2013
calddon:

The SVR is just as potent as the KGB but they have not really been active in the international scene because Russia has been focusing on domestic security since the fall of the Soviet union. It seems that's about to change with Putin - Russia is about to start flexing its muscle again around the world. They have already started negotiating for military bases around the world - and with the new toys Putin is about to start commissioning into the Russian military - we're going to start hearing about them in the next few years.

Also, they just embarrassed the CIA last week by exposing their agents in Russia.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by loswhite(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2013
Reference: This is exactly why Israel should not be selling weapons technology to Russia. I always knew things could go this way. There is no point in trying to buy favours from that militarily semi-rogue nation.
clap for ur self for winning the dullest comment of the thread
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by ibelieveu: 3:05pm On May 29, 2013
OnlineNaija4u: @ HARDDON sorry bigot jews... am sure you are one. Maybe half jew half Nigerian...
i can you threaten a country 80 times your size... a million times stronger than u.
S****D PEOPLE
I see u are a poor student of history. Let me educate you. Have u wondered how israel with a population of little above 7million survives its hostile terrain and neighbors? I know u'll quickly tell me they survive under the backing of the USA and I will ask you who constitutes the USA population and dominates her economy. If it were by size and strength, Israel would have crumbled and definitely been wiped out of the map during the Arab-Israeli war of the 70's when the whole Arab world rose up against Her with the proxy backing of the then Soviet Union(a nation with such huge size and military might). Am not on any side of the two divides. Russia and Israel should show responsibility and exercise restrain in the best interest of the global community.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by holuphisayor(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2013
Hmmm...
Everyone here is talking about isreal,syria,russia,china and united states. In nigeria's case boko haram has been our threat,if i may ask how many country can nigeria threaten?. Even small north korea made headlines for weeks boasting to give the united states a clean swipe.
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by mojounited(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2013
loswhite: where did u get u info frm abt US arming the rebels of syria?

Seems like you have no idea what's going on.... #Here, peruse the article below, and tell me if he went there for a cup of cappuccino

McCain makes surprise trip to visit Syrian rebels

WASHINGTON (AP) — Leaders of Syria's opposition forces got a chance to make their case for increased U.S. support directly with Sen. John McCain when he slipped into that country for a surprise visit. http://news.yahoo.com/mccain-makes-surprise-trip-visit-syrian-rebels-060216353.html

McCain Slips Into Syria To Meet With Rebel Leaders

Sen. John McCain, one of Congress' strongest advocates for increasing America's role in Syria, on Monday became the highest-ranking U.S. official to visit the country since a bloody civil war broke out there more than two years ago, NBC News has confirmed. http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/27/18536111-mccain-slips-into-syria-to-meet-with-rebel-leaders?lite
Re: Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) by calddon(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2013
ocelot2006:

Yeah......tell that to the Russian FSB Alpha and Vympel (Vega group). They make the Nvy Seals (a Tier 2 special ops group by the way) look like choir boys.
Alpha and vympel aren't military, they are under clandestine ops for the intelligence agency; the russian FSB. The CIA n NIA alongside the MOSSAD have such groups which they use for clandestine ops all over the world. SEALS are military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time / President Emmanuel Macron To Return Benin Artworks 'Stolen' From Benin Republic / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.