Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati (10203 Views)

Only A Brainless Person Will Say An Army General Has No WASC Certificate - El-ru / Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS / CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by simplyme3(f): 2:58pm On May 29, 2013
OX59: THE PROBLEM WITH MAJORITY OF NAIRALANDERS IS THAT THEY ARE GUTTER KIDS THAT LOVE GUTTER THINGS TYPIFIED BY GUTTER INVECTIVES.SO WHEN A SPOKESPERSON FOR THE PRESIDENT WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE A ROLE MODEL IN CONDUCT AND SPEECH DESCENDS TO THEIR GUTTER LEVEL,THEY LOVE IT BECAUSE HE HAS PROVEN TO BE ONE OF THEM.For abati,he has repeatedly proven that the filthy lucre can change your principles (if he had any or was just pretending)#i weep for nigeria#

very daft
Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by simplyme3(f): 2:59pm On May 29, 2013
ssii: Simple question, why was GEJ not there when he was called to give the speech? And Abati is ranting like this. Did GEJ not know he was to give a speech at that time? Why was an excuse not made for him at the time he was called up. Whether they accept it or not, it's irresponsible that a president would be called up to give a speech he had a pre-knowledge of and he was not present and no reason was given for his non-availability to the audience. BTW, this is not the first time he will be missing from such matters, he did same in Australia. If he has stage fright, he should delegate someone else period.

you need to go back to school and study reading and comprehension.
Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by shoody: 3:44pm On May 29, 2013
This Abati needs an igbati to bring him back to his senses. Abi he has been affected by the ogogoro syndrome cos all the write up lacks chronological adequacy. Meanwhile why should we beleive him now, after he once lied that the first lady was on vacation and she later said she went for operation ten times.
Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by shoody: 3:46pm On May 29, 2013
simply_me:

very daft
Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 29, 2013
Can't believe i actually read this man's articles religiously for close to 15 years. Feels like a waste of time now. He was only seeking for attention from aso rock! Such a crass individual like his master. Shame.
Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by Gamji007: 4:22pm On May 29, 2013
Marco-P :

You again!

Well, my opinion about you remains unchanged...

Allowing your mother to go through the pain of child-bearing is nature's biggest mistake.
You ought to have been aborted.

Better still, why not convince us how much you and your ilks truly loath GEJ by jumping in front of a moving train.

Please, who are you?
Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by Mogidi: 4:35pm On May 29, 2013
[size=14pt]Same people who laughed when Fashakin said Abati was a product of same-sex marriage are the same people crying here now.

Fire for Fire [/size].

1 Like

Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by Gamji007: 4:39pm On May 29, 2013
Mogidi: [size=14pt]Same people who laughed when Fashakin said Abati was a product of same-sex marriage are the same people crying here now.

Fire for Fire [/size].

Fashakin never called Abati a product of same sex marriage, Femi Fani Kayode (another ill mannered person) did.
Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 29, 2013
Between Abati, the President and Nigerians, I feel sorry for the president for employing a m.oron. I feel sorry for Nigerians for employing two moro.ns; Abati and his boss.
Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by dammytosh: 5:44pm On May 29, 2013
THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION WE SHOULD ASK THE OPPOSITION PARTY IS

MUST THEY LIE ?
Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by kokoA(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2013
Mogidi: [size=14pt]Same people who laughed when Fashakin said Abati was a product of same-sex marriage are the same people crying here now.

Fire for Fire [/size].
na by force to post??! @Topic.. I love politics grin OBJ: IBB is a fool at 70... Lol IBB: For man who was accused by his own son of incest to call me a fool grin .. Nigerians know who the bigger fool is. TINIBU: GEJ is a drunk fisherman man whose boat is about to sink. grin GEJ: the south west is a very important region in Nigeria to be left in the hands of rascals.. grin FFK: Abati is a product of samesex marriage. grin Elrufai: @ GEJ, once a scumbag, always a scumbag.. Lol.. Etc etc
Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by Degis(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2013
Grand standing is an attribute of slowpoke parties called ACN, CPC and lately the homosexual union of the imbecili.c and cretinous creatures soon to be known as APC. Why will an always inebriated Fasakin deploy misinformation, disinformation and puerile arguments in describing a scenario that was pretty unclear and way above his league especially in comprehending what happened in Addis Abba with so much ferocious fecundity of lies.

I don't support PDP or Jonathan's Presidency but I cannot have anything to do with the parties of ferocious and unbridled liars like CPC and ACN

1 Like

Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by barroymails: 8:57pm On May 29, 2013
Spot on, Abati. These ignoble unintelligent idiots, masquerading as murderous as CPC, lying ACN, etc, are so foolishly loud-mouthed. GEJ is a divine product, and he's doing VERY WELL. I score him 90%.

1 Like

Re: CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 29, 2013
Abatis mouth is suicidal.if i may ask? Which dictionary does he use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Swears-In New Acting Chief Judge For Rivers / Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants / Ekiti 2018: APC Governorship Primary To Now Hold Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.