Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Don’t Take Guys Serious – BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Take Guys Serious – BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu (773 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out / Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) (2) (3) (4)

I Don’t Take Guys Serious – BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu by KyekubbeJoo: 12:17pm On May 29, 2013

Nigeria’s representative in the on-going Big Brother Africa, Beverly Osu, when asked if she would fall in love in the house, as a norm in the BBA House, the tall and sexy lady said, she had had enough in the hands of men, and that she is likely going in there to try her best to bring the glory home but for love, she is not sure of what will happen.

This is what she said, “I was in a relationship with this guy and I was close to marrying, but I broke up with him just because after fighting with my parents over him, and with my friends too; I found out that he had not a single feeling and neither did he love me at all so I had to break up with him. After all that this guy did to me, every guy that I meet and seem to fall in love with or any one that tells me he’s in love with me, I don’t take them seriously. All I know is that you guys will be chasing something and on getting it, you leave the morning after that.”

Source:http://naija366.com/i-dont-take-guys-serious-bba-housemate-beverly-osu/
Re: I Don’t Take Guys Serious – BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu by LeCoq: 4:08pm On May 29, 2013
Re: I Don’t Take Guys Serious – BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu by jennykoko(f): 4:34pm On May 29, 2013
Did I hear that big mouth say she don't take guys serious?imagine her showing herselve off to be noticed by all d guys in bba,I don't even enjoy her there she is too childish.mtchweeee
Re: I Don’t Take Guys Serious – BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu by icebebe(f): 4:46pm On May 29, 2013
Still donno why dey allow dis gal represnt naija,she talks 2 much,her bizzybody 2 much,waka waka 2 much,she doesn't evn av a nice voice,i av a feeling she won't last long

Happy Birthday To Angelina Jolie / Forbes 2013 List Of Highest Earning US Celebrities Under 30 / ”I Wish D’banj And Don Jazzy Can Come Back Together” – Tiwa Savage