Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out (32929 Views)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by tyconcepts(f): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Reggae singer, Majek Fashek told Encomium Weekly that he’s scared of rehab and if people force him there he will get depressed.

Majek who’s yet to recover from hard drugs told the magazine that “I’m scared of rehab. Let me tell you what I did to escape the rehab. God gave me different knowledge of orisha, babalawo knowledge. My ancestral knowledge, which is what I’m using right now. I drink akpeteshie. It’s the orisha idea I got”

Last week, Pastor Wole Oladiyun of CLAM invited Majek for a month long deliverance in his church.

The reggae act went to the church on July 8, 2015, and he claims the church told him to clean up and go to rehab.
Majek said he doesn’t want to go in order not to get depressed, but he later said he would go after he releases his next album.

In his words, “I don’t want to get depressed. Jesus is my Hero, my Lord and Saviour. He is the one that has seen me through up to this level. I told them to wait until I have released my record. I no wan enter hospital now, before somebody go inject me with bad injection.”

On separation with his wife, Majek said “It was the Celestial Church that confused her. They gave her wrong vision about me. The celestial church can’t try me any day, any time. I will attack them. I will burn them. I am equipped spiritually.

Source : http://www.ngtrends.com/2015/07/dont-take-me-to-rehab-majek-fashek-cries-out/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Irises(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2015
FTC.. finally.. i dedicate this ftc to blessing, the girl i love..
but the wahala be say she no gree for me..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2015
u again?
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by demmy0325(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by tobillionaire(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2015
seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by hatux: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Baba cries out smiley

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by crispberry(f): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2015
This man is gone cry cry he needs spiritual help urgently

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by ELTON123(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2015
crispberry:
This man is gone cry cry he needs spiritual help urgently
loll
He de smoke expired weed

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Abugab(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Rehab is the surest way to go bro.
You have got no choice on this one.
Those who love and care about you wants you to get well and be better, to achieve that, Rehab beckons.
I see you make more rains come down as a Rainmaker in this nation as we have been hit by drought since you left the music scene.
I wish you well......MF

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by IamOpemipo(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Let this man use jus 6month for Aro dater house and he'll com bak fresher than a Yankee returnee..

No b joke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2015
this man self!!!... Go to rehab!!!... He always keep on postponing. this man was not even suppose to be introduced to weed in the 1st place....

... As for me.... I'm just sipping my coffee

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by DuchessLily(f): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Eh yahh.. But U should have stayed away from weed n other stuffs DAT kept u in dis condition nau

Abeg go rehab joorr, its for ur good

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2015
He should be carried by fire,by force..
He's not willing to help himself,he should be forced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Houseofglam7(f): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
He should be bundled to rehab ASAP!
He's not making sense any more even!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Don't be brother, you need serial rehabilitation. I still very much believe you can make something out of your life perhaps not as a singer.

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Lmao.
This man's confused and reaalyy needs help.

I don't know which is worse, needing help and not knowing that you need it or knowing that you do and actually refusing it.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by allanphash7(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Abeg go rehab MR

I love you and your music

I dont want you dead now

Go Pls abeg you Majek
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by sonnyudoh(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Abeg can this guy's thread close once and for all... Talk of something else like y some people dnt put sausage in shawarma
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by fpeter(f): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by polpoer: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Confused pesin... u beta go treat urself.. n I pray d songs should be ok
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by wildchild1: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2015
He should continue smoking we.ed na.. An gba oromodiye lowo iku,o ni won je kowun lo sori akitan grin
PM if you dont understand my yoruba proverb lols

In other news,football jerseys available for sale https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Psycho
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by wisefizz(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2015
th
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by ChiSun27(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2015
When fame and wealth becomes a curse....he bargained for it...so why pity him?
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Venice789: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2015
wisefizz:
th
thrash

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Topisko: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Psychological Inability dey worry am.....
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Brother Majek, please you need it. Nigeria needs you to get well and return to your terrain.

We need you to return and teach our youngsters how to do good music.

Wow! Myself and my family used to love this man. The rainmaker himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Indomie generation be like : who is he grin
Re: Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out by Venice789: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) / Jemima Osunde Goes Back To Acting As She Finishes From Medical School (PHOTO) / Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.