Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? (645 Views)

How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by urchbarbie(f): 12:19pm On May 29, 2013
undecided
Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by greedie1(f): 12:26pm On May 29, 2013
Come again...
Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 29, 2013
OP
can you rephrase that as what you wrote made very little sense.
Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by urchbarbie(f): 12:51pm On May 29, 2013
Ok! A friend 1ce told me that it mattered less to him if his gal is cheating. So long as he knows he is her number 1(i guess he means luv) he does not mind.
Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2013
urchbarbie: Ok! A friend 1ce told me that it mattered less to him if his gal is cheating. So long as he knows he is her number 1(i guess he means luv) he does not mind.
^^
Hey birdee, talk ur own na?
Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 29, 2013
urchbarbie: Ok! A friend 1ce told me that it mattered less to him if his gal is cheating. So long as he knows he is her number 1(i guess he means luv) he does not mind.

dear lady, most men would be jealous even of the side totos they have, talk less of their number ONE girl/wives. we men are like lions, we want to rule our pack and be THE ONE, whether the girl is a booty call or our main lady (yes it makes no sense but thats us men).
a lady going to cheat on a man is the HIGHEST form of disrespect because it means that her man is lacking in some department, and she has to get it with some other guys.

last but not least, you are definitely NOT number one if a lady disrespects you in such manner and goes with other guys.....you are just number one MUGU!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by urchbarbie(f): 2:02pm On May 29, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

dear lady, most men would be jealous even of the side totos they have, talk less of their number ONE girl/wives. we men are like lions, we want to rule our pack and be THE ONE, whether the girl is a booty call or our main lady (yes it makes no sense but thats us men).
a lady going to cheat on a man is the HIGHEST form of disrespect because it means that her man is lacking in some department, and she has to get it with some other guys.

last but not least, you are definitely NOT number one if a lady disrespects you in such manner and goes with other guys.....you are just number one MUGU!
number one mugu? Hahaha! But its not fair how men always want to escape d wahala dat comes wit cheating
Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by greedie1(f): 2:06pm On May 29, 2013
MRbrownJAY:
.you are just number one MUGU!
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 29, 2013
urchbarbie: number one mugu? Hahaha! But its not fair how men always want to escape d wahala dat comes wit cheating

sista, life aint fair, and it is sad to say but many men will cheat without even believing that they are doing anything wrong. i put a lot of the blame on our culture that allows men to have multiple wives "by force" (thanks to many women not being able to divorce or start afresh), or simply a culture that puts a price on a bride. i dont know about you, but if i can BUY a bride then she is mine and i can treat/discard her as i please (just like any item i buy)

women should never accept cheating but sadly, many do out of desperation..... thats YOUR fault, not ours. cheating is a grave lack of respect for your partner and for the union that you guys are in. the difference with a TRUE lion is that all the lioness are happily sharing him without having him to creep at the dead of night like a criminal. if you make your woman understand why you need some extra cootie cat, then it is not considered cheating if she agrees with you. a real man would simply make a woman understand why he needs to have multiple partner, and have his women bless that fact.
CAN I GET A AMEN?!
Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by slymm(f): 5:04pm On May 29, 2013
@Mr Browwnjay you can get a 100 Amens...you have said it all. Life aint fair, its a mans world. Women have encouraged cheating men and accepted them as the norm, why then should they change? I have said it and will continue to say that people should have an open relationship, make sure you guys talk and accept that being faithful is not possible, and explore together. Join a swingers club, and play together. Stop all this backyard awway match. Its too much work.
Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by urchbarbie(f): 6:57pm On May 29, 2013
slymmm! Which 1 b open relationship again? More broken people u mean?
Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by slymm(f): 8:40pm On May 29, 2013
Better to be openly broken than to keep wasting brain cells trying to invent lies when cheating in the dark. In an open relationship, everyone is aware that the relationship is not sexually monogamous, everyone is pleased and satisfied. Why are we pretending people are still faithfull to one partner? Wwomen are sharing out pussy like chirstmas candy for brazillian hair and men are spending money just to dip their dicks in every available pussy. Who are we kidding?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Being The Number 1 In A Cheating Spouse Life? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 30, 2013

I take it this friend of yours also has no issues eating a hefty, odorous bag of d1cks... because that is exactly what he does everytime he kisses that girl.
Sounds like some gay shit to me. undecided

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Addresses A Boy As Her Dearext What Does She Mean To Say ? / . / Love Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.