Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? (15996 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / Where Did His Faith Go? / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Yaaawn.....

Oh boy, u a brilliant chap.read your posts and comments and u seem a real intelligent guy but with ur contribution here, U fall my hand big time..

How and what do U feel when U look at the Germans?
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by aglomar: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2013
Rhetorical question!
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by chris365(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2013
sanniemoe:
Islam has got absolutely nothing to do with violence. Islam like every other religion preaches, peace and equal rights amongst men. Some verses in d Holy Quran might have talked killings but it directed to the people of that era, which went in line with the turbulent times of that era. Any man for any reason who deliberately takes the life of another man, is likened to kill the whole human race. Any extremist or terrorist acts carried out in the name of Islam does not, will not and can never be justified in Islam

Story!!! Tell that to your brothers in terror bizness

2 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by ridwan4u(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2013
what is d meaning of this topic in d first instance.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by cyril83(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2013
Two different things

It is all based on what you want in your life. Freemasonry can be a great organization if you are looking for good men to associate with and ways to help your community become a better place. If you want the "fast track" to political power, Freemasonry is not what many people think it is--it is NOT a religion (and certainly not Satanic). In the United States alone, Masons donate more than $1 million a day to charity.

Religion *muslim or christian* is nothing but a fraud. None of these religion would ever render any financial assistance to you or charity in times of trouble, they only take but never give.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
chris365:

Story!!! Tell that to your brothers in terror bizness

I know Its one man against an army. My chances of winning dey slim but man, I tell U this there are a whole lot of responsible muslims out there, doing perfectly well. Islam, I insist iS A RELIGION OF PEACE..HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VIOLENCE...
Adolf Hitler has committed more terror in the world than any islamic terrorist. He organized mass murder, terrific and horrific crimes the world has never heard of. Adolf was a Christian, a devoted one at that. Now look at it from this angle, does that mean all Christians are evil as a result of Adolf's sin? Does that mean every German living or dead are evil people? My brother, if No, then learn, u dont judge men with the sins of a man

2 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Phonon: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by cmart09(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
just my opinion, if I am to stop being christian today, i will be a freemasonary rather than being a muslim.
As 4 'Stonebridge' Its a free world, if you feel like swaping go ahead cos there is no 72 V, any where.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by miqos02(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
what is free mansion

2 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Cabsso(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
sanniemoe: [right][/right]U have to be strong willed, a very disciplined person.if U are, then yes U can without loosing your faith..Freemasonry is Sufism. It educates U deeper about the life U living, the life that was lived and that will be lived..

My dear dis is a vry big lie, freemasonry is another way of worshippin idol & islamically associatin God wit some tin else is d greatest sin on earth in whc if one die doin dis is a 1way straight 2hell, so u goin in2 it in d 1st place u‘ve loss ur faith completely.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by soronzo: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
I actually used to believe been a Masonic means you are in an occultic group.My believe towards this changed not untill I read a novel about the Freemason,title 'THE LOST SYMBOL' by Dan Brown'.We shouldn't judge base on rumour but get the real fact.Reading this novel does not really makes you to join the freemason.Although they have their own secret but they are not secret cult.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by gerald09(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
stonebridge: Are muslim men allowed to join Freemasonry?. If no, why and is there are injunction against masonry in the holy quran?
Dude do u really know what they are, too much Nollywood no good oh. For f*uck sake u have a computer with you why not just google it and read history b4 u state asking if dem dey go bar beach for prayers or it T.B Joshua see vision for dem.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by gerald09(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
stonebridge: Are muslim men allowed to join Freemasonry?. If no, why and is there are injunction against masonry in the holy quran?
Dude do u really know what they are, too much Nollywood no good oh. For f*uck sake u have a computer with you why not just google it and read history b4 u start asking if dem dey go bar beach for prayers or it T.B Joshua see vision for dem.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by kwajahafiz(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
sanniemoe: [right][/right]U have to be strong willed, a very disciplined person.if U are, then yes U can without loosing your faith..Freemasonry is Sufism. It educates U deeper about the life U living, the life that was lived and that will be lived..
free masonry is definitely not sufi nor do the share a common ancestry.
sufi is close to what you ll call mystic Islam....its a method of uniting ones soul to God through intense effussion of love towards God.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by killuminati(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Free wetin?! Islam resemble Christianity for your eyes? Abi mosque be like church for ur eyes? Abeg park well, we no dey worship devil here oh!
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by killuminati(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ms_Steph: I notice pple hve bin trying to paint islam as a good religion in the world on nairaland. Don't try too hard the harm has bin done already
see dis doolina FC fan! No be devil una dey hail for inside church? Abi you no know say na from inside church devil dey live?!
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by AkinDavid2: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
Guy, you can't carry hot coal in your bosom and it wont burn you.. cheesy
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
Cabsso:

My dear dis is a vry big lie, freemasonry is another way of worshippin idol & islamically associatin God wit some tin else is d greatest sin on earth in whc if one die doin dis is a 1way straight 2hell, so u goin in2 it in d 1st place u‘ve loss ur faith completely.
Google sufism
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=sanniemo "Some verses in d Holy Quran might have talked killings but it directed to the people of that era, which went in line with the turbulent times of that era." ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I never knew there is also an OLD TESTAMENT version inside the quran. Please tell me more!!!
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Efikman(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
WHAT IS FREEMASONRY?
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by dulphines: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
greall1: what is the meaning of dis topic now.....

i wonder why seun always post religion issue

lead to controversy btw Muslims and xtian here

Any topic that will bring high traffic on Nairaland is what keeps the business up and running.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
WIZGUY69: undecided MOD....abeg return dis post 2 where e dey come frm nah? Dis is not the type of post that should be making FP.....

lol.

like i said before.
the mods post these things to get a good laugh.

@topic...you shouldn't have even asked this.
why would you want to join such a secretive and corrupt organization such as freemasonry?
do you even know what it's about? undecided

lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
dulphines:

Any topic that will bring high traffic on Nairaland is what keeps the business up and running.

^^^^
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
abduldope: lmao... If i may ask was d full meanin of freemason Thought its a cult group related to d deviL him slf Den y wld u join GOD n deviL.... If u aint practising SHIRK..... Bros beta watch u step

lol exactly.

i weep for humanity man.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
killuminati: see dis doolina FC fan! No be devil una dey hail for inside church? Abi you no know say na from inside church devil dey live?!

Hmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn!
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by gsalvatore: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
sanniemoe:

I know Its one man against an army. My chances of winning dey slim but man, I tell U this there are a whole lot of responsible muslims out there, doing perfectly well. Islam, I insist iS A RELIGION OF PEACE..HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VIOLENCE...
Adolf Hitler has committed more terror in the world than any islamic terrorist. He organized mass murder, terrific and horrific crimes the world has never heard of. Adolf was a Christian, a devoted one at that. Now look at it from this angle, does that mean all Christians are evil as a result of Adolf's sin? Does that mean every German living or dead are evil people? My brother, if No, then learn, u dont judge men with the sins of a man
Hitler didn't commit all those atrocities under the name of christainity or jesus(an besides who fought hitler and his hoards,Muslims?NO). The terrorists commit their atrocities wit the holy quran as their manual, in the name of Allah(jihad is in the quran -no matter how or what you argue it to be). There are some liberal/advanced/good/cool muslims that doesn't share the same veiw with the hardliners(that kill in Gods name). And you have to notice that most of these videos released on You tube or aljazeera ntwrks by terrorist,you see them terrorist quoting the quran.
Stop comparing the drive towards hitlers atrocities to that of the terrorist abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divorce And Remarriage, Weird Laws / Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet / 34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.