Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? (15994 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / Where Did His Faith Go? / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by stonebridge: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2013
peppy luv: tel that to mallam lamido sanusi lamido
Is Sanusi a Mason?

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by iceberry1759: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2013
sanniemoe:
Freemasonry got nothing to do with evil
what do Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥♡Ʊ know?
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by REVOLUTNIS: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Freemasonry and Islam any different? Any religion that takes life is a secret court
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by stonebridge: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Freemasonry and Islam any different? Any religion that takes life is a secret court
grin grin grin
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by igala1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Freemasonry is not a religion nor a substitute for one. Its members believe in the supremacy of a deity-the Great Architect of the Universe. For the sake of harmony in its gatherings, It forbids religious and political discussions in its lodges. Freemasons like Nelson Mandela, Obama, J.Rawlings, George Washington, Wilson Churchill, etc have inspired changes in humanity.
I therefore charge you to read Mark 9:40.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by ojmaroni247(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Any ways jst to add to wat a few hav said,I hv been opportuned to be around masons gone 2 sum district lodges, I hv read sum of der magazines and books,saw sum of my church members who r also mason's, in der initiation dey always perform a ritual, I also oberved families of grand masters nd notice dey always loose a member,dat cnt be coensidence,der wifes run from 1 church to anoda tryin to secure der kids, freemasonry originated from britain,but I believe in a cult ders a cult,so in naija dey invovled it wit fertish stuffs,most top men in nigeria ar mason's,expecially traditional rulers,freemasons as de word implies it means living freely,dey go for power not money,wit power dey can hv anytin at der beg n' cal,from de traditional rulers to government to private business,dey hv taken over de universe,dats y nigeria aint moving forward,if der intentions we're for gud like most of pple here say,den nigeria would be a better place cuz dey r in all de places of power.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by omokayode9258(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Don't you think it'll hinder you from screwing 72 virgins??......#just saying
jst wish u could knw d menace of bn ignorant, d fact u dnt knw nd u ar nt ready to be informd has realy made ur level of reasning awkward. Islam is d most ideal religion dt touches every aspect of human's life. D fact dt som bastard has paintd dr own way of lif to be negatv sid of what islam is, does nt change d originality of d religion. Or hv u eva sn any muslim suportn dr actn? So wh wil u jst be gushn rubish on d religion. To knw more bout d only ideal religion, go nd read mankind search for God by d jehova witneses, u wil surly reasn dt d only religion dt stand out is islam
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by omokayode9258(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Islam is a religion dt hv a bases, muslims ar xpectd to hv knwledg bout any actn he or she want to engange in, b4 u can negate d frem of a thn, u hv to be wel grounded on what dr activits ar, if u thnk its nt in line wt al islam, then dont. Bt as a muslim, u ar xpectd to stick to what u ar sure of nd leav d doubtn 1s
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mortiple: One thing I know is that Freemasonry is neither Boys Scout nor Brigade. It isn't even a social club where members go to network as some Masonic apologists would want us to believe. Sometime ago, Newswatch Magazine ran a cover story it titled: The Cult That Rules the World. Get that edition if you can. They claim to have over 10,000 members in Naija alone mostly the high and mighty in the country.

well i don't know if they are in nigeria..
but it's definitely for the elite in so called "first world nations".
Very exclusive and powerful.

they do have blood oaths and use caribbean voodoo mixed with catholicism
and at the same time practice devil worship. smh.

members are sworn to secrecy until death.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by dowjones(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Freemasonry and Islam any different? Any religion that takes life is a secret court

Freemasons taking lives? Stop displaying your undiluted ignorance here.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by dowjones(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ceeezar:

With due respect, dont misinform and mislead this forum of learning. Rotary is not part of "free mason clubs". Rotary was founded by Paul Percy Harris and his three other friends. google the name for more info. Also check out www.rotary.org. It is very important to note that Rotary does not place emphasis on your religious community for a prospective member to be admitted, but ones consciousness to the "service to humanity". Rotary was founded on the foundation of FRIENDSHIP, FELLOWSHIP and SERVICE. TAKE NOTE AND SEEK SERIOUS CAUTION in your comments.

I never said the Freemasons created the rotary club. I meant to say THERE IS A PUBLIC/SOCIAL ARM OF MASONRY SIMILAR TO SOCIAL CLUBS LIKE ROTARY CLUB WHERE PEOPLE JOIN TO SOCIALIZE AND NETWORK.

The REAL Freemasons IS NOT A SOCIAL CLUB. These men DONT PLAY, They dont have membership forms, THEY CHOOSE YOU or you INHERIT a membership.

Many organizations came out from Freemasons INCLUDING THE ROTARY CLUB, but i will not delve into that. I will modify my previous post so more pple like you wouldnt get confused.

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by dowjones(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
stonebridge: But late Olori Oluwo, Otunba Oluwole Holloway was a grand master in lodge, practiced pure Islam, built mosques in and around Lagos and was a senior captain in the ogboni fraternity. Why didn't muslims reject his gifts since he openly confessed his membership in these confraternities?.

Otunba Holloway is an AFFILIATE member of Freemasons. All these lodges you see scattered all over the place are simply affilaites. The Ogboni fraternity too is an affilate (do your research please).

The REAL freemasons are PRIME-MINISTERS, SHOT CALLERS IN THE U.N, EUROPEAN MONARCHS, PRESIDENTS.

And yeah,THEY DONT ALLOW BLACKS TOO.

DO YOUR RESEARCH !
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by dowjones(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Cokeroo: Who told you that you don't have freemasons in Islam? The origins of the illuminati can be traced back to the intellectual capital of the islamic world- Egypt. Muslim brotherhood is a branch of the freemasons.

Acient Egyptians were NOT MUSLIMS ! They were IDOL WORSHIPERS for centuries before MUSLIM CRUSADERS FORCED ISLAM ON THEM THROUGH WARS AND VIOLENCE

*Similar to what boko haram, the Taliban, Al-shabab, Al-Quaeda and co is trying to do around the world---- impose islam through violence*

Note;
I have no beef against muslims, i'm making a reference as to how history repeats itself.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by tbaba1234: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
dowjones:

Acient Egyptians were NOT MUSLIMS ! They were IDOL WORSHIPERS for centuries before MUSLIM CRUSADERS FORCED ISLAM ON THEM THROUGH WARS AND VIOLENCE

*Similar to what boko haram, the Taliban, Al-shabab, Al-Quaeda and co is trying to do around the world---- impose islam through violence*

Note;
I have no beef against muslims, i'm making a reference as to how history repeats itself.

Point of correction: Islam was not 'forced' on them... You need to read more history..

According to Christian orientalist, T. W. Arnold:

"...of any organized attempt to force the acceptance of Islam on the non-Muslim population, or of any systematic persecution intended to stamp out the Christian religion, we hear nothing. Had the caliphs chosen to adopt either course of action, they might have swept away Christianity as easily as Ferdinand and Isabella drove Islam out of Spain, or Louis XIV made Protestantism penal in France, or the Jews were kept out of England for 350 years. "The Eastern Churches in Asia were entirely cut off from communion with the rest of Christiandom throughout which no one would have been found to lift a finger on their behalf, as heretical communions. So that the very survival of these Churches to the present day is a strong proof of the generally tolerant attitude of Mohammedan [sic] governments towards them
(Arnold, Sir Thomas W., The Preaching of Islam, a History of the Propagation of the Muslim Faith, Westminister A. Constable & Co., London, 1896, p. 80.)

2 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by dowjones(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
tbaba1234:

Point of correction: Islam was not 'forced' on them... You need to read more history..

According to Christian orientalist, T. W. Arnold:

"...of any organized attempt to force the acceptance of Islam on the non-Muslim population, or of any systematic persecution intended to stamp out the Christian religion, we hear nothing. Had the caliphs chosen to adopt either course of action, they might have swept away Christianity as easily as Ferdinand and Isabella drove Islam out of Spain, or Louis XIV made Protestantism penal in France, or the Jews were kept out of England for 350 years. "The Eastern Churches in Asia were entirely cut off from communion with the rest of Christiandom throughout which no one would have been found to lift a finger on their behalf, as heretical communions. So that the very survival of these Churches to the present day is a strong proof of the generally tolerant attitude of Mohammedan [sic] governments towards them
(Arnold, Sir Thomas W., The Preaching of Islam, a History of the Propagation of the Muslim Faith, Westminister A. Constable & Co., London, 1896, p. 80.)

I didnt get the point you were trying to make with those quotes, but it seems your research is one sided. See, i dont give a furk about christians or muslims so dont think i'm attacking islam.

CATHOLIC KNIGHTS AND CRUSADERS SHED MORE BLOOD THAN THE MUSLIMS JIHADISTS WILL EVER THINK OF DOING IN 3 MILLENIA.

I refered to the origin of islam in egypt because it was in line with my reply to the quote.

For the sake of the simple-minded nairlanders, i suggest we dont derail this thread. Lets keep it simple.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by tbaba1234: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
^ Saying they were 'forced' to convert is untrue. On the contrary, the egyptians welcomed the muslim conquerors..

You are correct, lets not derail the thread.
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by stonebridge: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2013
dowjones:

Freemasons taking lives? Stop displaying your undiluted ignorance here.
Are you sure they don't take lives?
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by Desric(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2013
When will you grow up and learn to be more civilised and polite in making your comments without abusing or insulting somebody else? The last time I checked, we are in the 21st century and as such women of your age are striving to become reasonable and responsible as to position themselves for the challenges of gender inequality around the globe[or maybe that might be an abomination in your religion as well]. They can't achieve that by becoming or making a public nuisance out of every topic as you just did. Wake up and contribute your own meaningful quota to the advancement and growth of humanity instead of wasting your precious time on irrelevant mediocrity. Since you can afford to spend your time, energy and resources to comment on issues like this, why not make it worth the while? What is worth doing is worth doing well.
peppy luv: tel that to mallam lamido sanusi lamido
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by melodyj(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
In the masonic lodges we have pastors, reverends, priest, imams, muslims, jews and christians. Could you ever imagine the privilege you enjoy worshipping God freely with people of other faith without discrimination? Masons dont evangelize, they dont indoctrinate you into a dogma- they believe man must discover God by himself, but if through God's messengers/Son, then so believe without infuriating your neighbor. Freemason believe a moral, just, and perfect man would convince his neighbours with his livelihood and not religiousness. However, there are freemasons and "worthy freemasons". As you may well know, amongst every twelve there likely is a Judas. I wish you well.
stonebridge:
Are you sure they don't take lives?
Re: Can A Muslim Join the Freemasons Without Losing His Faith? by melodyj(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
Freemasonry exists in Nigeria. Visit the freemason lodge behind Rivers State Government House on William Jumbo, Port Harcourt. Also, an open lodge is situated beside Mr Biggs on Broad street, Lagos. Feel free to ask questions. Fear as been one of man's enermy putting him in perpetual darkness. Need not explain rituals behind closed doors of the vatican. When i say "rituals" please be open-minded to the communion of our Lord Jesus Christ who broke bread and wine as flesh and blood. Freemasonry is not a secret-cult but a fraternity with secrets else the Government and humanitarian societies would have embarked on a rampage to bring them to justice like Clifford Orji. Freemasonry and blood occult dont relate. Light and darkness dont meet, for what wisdom is in it when you perticipate in blood ritual and cant be as rich and peaceful like hard-working men like Richard Branson, Mike Adenuga, Aliko Dangote etc.
well i don't know if they are in nigeria..
but it's definitely for the elite in so called "first world nations".
Very exclusive and powerful.

they do have blood oaths and use caribbean voodoo mixed with catholicism
and at the same time practice devil worship. smh.

members are sworn to secrecy until death.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divorce And Remarriage, Weird Laws / Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet / 34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.