Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware (19423 Views)

Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! / Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba / Who Is This Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2013
r231:

Nice one JW....

No worries bro.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by ifyalways(f): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Na wao for uzo waya.
I suspected foul play when he said he just WU-ed because i know he is a student in Anambra(or so he claimed?).
May God deliver us and forgive him.
If he is afflicted with one kain illness now,people would say na from village.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Skywalker5(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
The guy has stopped using this ID. I am sure he has created another ID.Thinking of a new scam grin grin grin grin
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Skywalker5(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ebucca: I believe the boy's father ain't a stranger. If he embezzles the money, poor Arinze will suffer for the rest of his life. I did not even think like u did before i contributed to the poor child.

From the look of things, seems you the one who is going to suffer for the rest of your life.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Freiburger(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ebucca: Those in Africa Nigeria to be precise always believes people wants to scam them because that is their specialization.
he he he he Oga, so tell us your area of specialization. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2013
CC, the good woman cheesy smiley..

Me I have already laid my curse on him, I don't need to wait for Gods own sad..
It's said we can't locate these fraudstars from their PC and network, if not,

Anyway, thankGod for Justwise that got him!
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Gboliwe: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2013
Ebucca: hahahaah...you dont't expect the family to start telling their life history because they needed help from Nigerians. Although i thought of that too but later got to my sense when i realise am paying the money as a TITHE. I dont need address to save a soul. If it is a scam, God will judge.

CC is sore vexed and I dont blame her. Leave him to his own confession. He already cursed himself.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2013
Ebucca: Good day fellow Nairalanders, the little boy in the picture is Arinze Joseph Maduakor. He is 8 years old and is suffering from Leukemia cancer. Leukemia is a type of cancer of the blood or bone marrow characterized by an abnormal increase of immature white blood cells called "blasts".
"Two years ago, Arinze started having hearing problems so me and my wife took him to the hospital. and the doctor did some test and told us nothing was wrong with him. That maybe he has droped something inside his ear while playing. We thought it was something eardrop will cure. So early last year, my son's face began to swell and his mouth too became affected. We took him to another bigger hospital and my son was diagonised with Leukamia cancer. This cancer has really turned my only son to a deaf and dumb. Please Nigerians, i need your help. The doctor said we are going to pay N1.3 million for his operation and my wife and I have been trying to save our boy's life with the little income we get. Right now, am begging every kind Nigerian out there to support us to save Arinze" please good Nairalnaders, if you wish to support this little boy's family to save his life, kindly send your donations to the family through Mr. Ifeanyi Maduakor (father) on:
Maduakor Ifeanyi .D.
Ecobank.

Thank you and God bless!
Front page please.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2013
Nice one, JW.

Ebucca, what do you have to say? You should be ashamed of yourself, using such a vile method to solicit money from the unwary. To be honest, if you yourself need funds, then by all means, ask! Sure, not everyone will give, but some will, those who have more than enough, and appreciate honesty.

I pray you're never in a situation where you yourself really have a child's life to save. This confidence trick you employed here will certainly come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ebucca(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2013
hahahahahaha got Y'all....! This ain't scam. People are suffering, children are dying from one sickness to another. Billions of dollars are been spent for no useful meaning by our Governments, NGO's promising to help the starving children yet nothing has been done about this. If the government and NGO's, can't do it, we all can! Here i am, send me!
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Gboliwe: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2013
Ebucca: hahahahahaha got Y'all....! This ain't scam. People are suffering, children are dying from one sickness to another. Billions of dollars are been spent for no useful meaning by our Governments, NGO's promising to help the starving children yet nothing has been done about this. If the government and NGO's, can't do it, we all can! Here i am, send me!
sMh. cry no remorse at all
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2013
Siena: Nice one, JW.

Ebucca, what do you have to say? You should be ashamed of yourself, using such a vile method to solicit money from the unwary. To be honest, if you yourself need funds, then by all means, ask! Sure, not everyone will give, but some will, those who have more than enough, and appreciate honesty.

I pray you're never in a situation where you yourself really have a child's life to save. This confidence trick you employed here will certainly come home to roost.

I hope so, i really do
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2013
Ebucca: hahahahahaha got Y'all....! This ain't scam. People are suffering, children are dying from one sickness to another. Billions of dollars are been spent for no useful meaning by our Governments, NGO's promising to help the starving children yet nothing has been done about this. If the government and NGO's, can't do it, we all can! Here i am, send me!

You are a heartless being.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2013
Pls Supper-Mod can you take this to front page so as to warn others and expose this thief?
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by r231(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2013

you are crazy undecided undecided

Scammer
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2013

Your poor attempt at bluster will get you nowhere. You got us all? Virtually one here saw through your elaborate ruse. Stop using the Nigerian government to justify theft!

Even a moronic chimp could read the mess you call a brain.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Gboliwe: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2013
The title of the thread since it has been changed should incorporate his Nairaland Identity(username).

Also, that his original post, I see it has been modified, its okay but we should know what modification has been done.
Like using inverted commas and the modification or warning or fraud alert should come under his original post. The way it is now, a new guest on the thread would think it is Ebucca who is reporting Ifeanyi Maduakor of being fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2013
Gboliwe: The title of the thread since it has been changed should incorporate his Nairaland Identity(username).

That is true, Mod pls edit.

People reading it will not understand who is behind it, Ebucca should be the name on the title.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2013
We can even trace him with his account with ecobank. Do we have a staff of the bank? undecided

If it doesn't have conflict of interest. But this is scam we are talking about!
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Please can we change the title to Ebucca?

We don't know who Maduakor Ifeanyi is, who could be an innocent person out there, but we know Ebucca as the person who started the scam.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by delors(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2013
ihedioramma: Good day fellow Nairalanders, the little boy in the pictod cells called "blasts".
"Two years ago, COME WITH THAT CHILD AT NNEWICHI NNEWI ANAMBRA STATE ON MONDAY BY 6PM TO 5AM ASK OF ONE REV.FATHER E-DEY WORK EVERY BODY OR OKADA NO THERE IF U COME THERE ASK WERE TO BUY E-DEY WORK OIL IS #300 FOR ONE . TRY AND COME IN TIME AND IT WILL BE WELL WITH YOU CHILD . with prayer and that oil a woman is free from hiv, and so many other good work of GOD from the rev.father am example is working .
Can you please translate this to English? Thanks and God bless.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by CocoLoca(f): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2013
Ishilove: Mod, please ban this iidiot fellow and block his IP till the Lord arrives. angry
grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Afam4eva(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2013
This is not funny at all. I think this guy has to be pay. We have to track this guy and make him pay for trying to use someone's condition to steal money fro unsuspecting NIgerians. Where's that guy that does the tracking. He must be caught and punished.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Dolemite(f): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2013
And this is one of the reasons I never ever ever trust Nigerians. undecided

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite: And this is one of the reasons I never ever ever trust Nigerians. undecided

We don't need your trust! Stick to other national you trust. undecided

As if crime is peculiar to only Nigerians.

And stop the generalization . Pls.

Thank u kiss

15 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Chubhie: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2013

You actually cracked my ribs with this writeup. Get a real legit day job mate. crime doesn't pay in the long run. cheers.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Dolemite(f): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2013
Vikin:

We don't need your trust! Stick to other national you trust. undecided

As if crime is peculiar to only Nigerians.

And stop the generalization . Pls.

Thank u kiss
Just saying Nigerians have a dirty reputation, and keep sinking to new lows everyday.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite:
Just saying Nigerians have a dirty reputation, and keep sinking to new lows everyday.

Well I don't have a bad reputation kiss..

Maybe the ones you know.

And I see you are hell bent on saying Nigerians undecided...

All Nigerians...

8 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by daylae(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ebucca. . . Playing the advocate. Are we dealing with the same person?!
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by binhozie(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
leukaemia Cancer.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? / Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.