Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware (19421 Views)

Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! / Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba / Who Is This Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by israel007: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
iamdsam: I nor understand this story o *continues soaking garri*

Same here and everything seems like senseless noise. Name different person wey them dey insult different.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Balkan: @Op I will advise you watch your steps on NL. so that it does not become a dumping ground for rubbish news or a vendater
forum. How could you have allowed a story of no source to make a front page. disgusting!

What is wrong with bringing this to front page?

3 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by 9jaCrusade: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Maduakor Ifeanyi .D.
Ecobank.

The first thing to do is contact guys at Eco bank with these details (aanybody working at Ecobank??)... get his passport on the account out and the address there or phone number. Paste it on NL front page. Its not that difficult to track him. Let the game begin

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by kavey10(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
justwise: [/b]

What is wrong with bringing this to front page?

No mind that guy jor! He doesn't even know the meaning of OP(Original Poster).
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
@chronique

You disgust me, not only because i'm Igbo but because of the level of stupidity you just displaced in your post above. There are educated illiterates indeed

8 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Fourcade(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
@Chronique
You are a Mugu/M.U.M.U if you have been constantly scammed by an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by zugoboss(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ chronique. For u to come out here & say u've been scammed numerous times speaks volume about ur intelligence seriously. As for me I smell scam from a million mile.

3 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by DisGuy: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sky-walker:
The guy has stopped using this ID. I am sure he has created another ID.Thinking of a new scam grin grin grin grin

well his name will forever be online as a scammer with his bank details!

hope future employers and business associates find him in this corner of the web!

well done Justwise cheesy
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by coogar: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
ebucca is a rogue!

well done, justwise! that's another rogue identified. ebucca has hands/legs and yet he would not work. someone should contact ecobank and get his account frozen. he must have scammed some people from other sites before finding his unscrupulous way to nairaland!

ebucca, may amadioha impregnate you with rattlesnakes!

6 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by slimyem: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dis Guy:

well his name will forever be online as a scammer with his bank details!

hope future employers and business associates find him in this corner of the web!

well done Justwise cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why has satan filled your heart to this level, Ebucca? That was SO grave a crime.
Especially, against those little ones out there who are batting with this ailment and need some help. sad

You have not done well at all, Ebucca. You are more than this.

I urge you to retrace your steps and...ask God for forgiveness. You need it awful.

#SoDifficultTo #BelieveThatSomeone #CouldScamUsingPhotosOf #ChildrenAndlyingAboutAilment etc.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by coogar: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
where's okija-juju to place his curse on ebucca? 2 years of chronic madness should suffice in my own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by An0nimus: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite: And this is one of the reasons I never ever ever trust Nigerians. undecided
oh we meet again undecided
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by sylve11: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar: ebucca is a rogue!

Aha! i like this part. make i do send am to nollywoood for a movie title sharp sharp grin grin grin cool
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by WFE(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ Ebucca.

If you are a praying man, you urgently need to seek repentance.

What you attempted to do is worse than a scam - Trying to exhort money from people using a sick child is despicable to say the least. Worse still, coming her to justify your dark act speaks of a level of self delusion that dangerously boders on lunacy.

No, in this case, the end most definately does not justify the means. This is not merely a sin against man, it is an attempt to mock God. Don't be deceived, the God of that sick child will fight for him.

Personally, I don't care much for the judgement of man .... The worst that man can do to you is a few years in prison (if you are caught) but when God fights you, where would you run to?

2 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
This is the real criminal that the country needs to exterminate! Scamming people of their hard earned money for selfish reasons. This may probably not be the only place/forum he's using for such.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
chronique: grin grin grin grin grin Ebucca!!!!!!! Things that are yellow. How come the average Ibo is a potential scammer? Huh? I cannot count how many Ibo men who have scammed me since I started doing business;why are Ibos like this? I know fraud is not peculiar to only one tribe but the Ibos are miles apart from every other tribe in Nigeria. The way the average westerner looks at a Nigerian,is this same way I see the average Ibo man. A fraud waiting to occur. What this Ebucca has successfully done,is to prevent people from helping those who genuinely need help and this is quite unfortunate. Do people ever get to think of how they'll be seen if caught defrauding others? Don't they get embarrased? Don't they see their personalities been rubbed in mud? How do they manage to live through the next day,with a battered image? From his initial replies,I suspected it was scam. Honestly,there are things I find hard to understand and this,is one of them. The other day,I tried purchasing a car from an individual in Canada for a client and as soon as He heard I was from Nigeria,he lost interest. I felt very bad. People like Ebucca had gone ahead to destroy the pride I should naturally have with money in my hand. I was seen as a potential criminal,just cos I'm a Nigerian. Such a sad thing and it keeps getting worse.

See you felt bad because they refused you due to you are Nigerian. And you expect the average work harding ibo man to be happy based on your post accusing IBo men for scamming you. undecided
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
sad sad shocked shocked
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
Freiburger:
he he he he Oga, so tell us your area of specialization. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ebucca: hahahaah...you dont't expect the family to start telling their life history because they needed help from Nigerians. Although i thought of that too but later got to my sense when i realise am paying the money as a TITHE. I dont need address to save a soul. If it is a scam, God will judge.

Really? You don't say cheesy
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
@Ebucca, if you are a student, you gonna graduate a worse con-man. If rusticated, you gonna be worse-off. A reminder, you missed the opportunity to tender an apology by popping a rather shallow explanation why you are dubious. Wherever you are, make restitution and if any money has been paid in, return it howsoever. These curses rained on you aint returning to the ones who sent it. You have done people who genuinely need assistance in future ill. May God forgive you if you truly seek his forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nuke: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
jadakiss213: smh...which is more real? The 'Ebucca' character or Maduka who has probably walked into an Ecobank.. banking hall to open an account.he most likely has his photograph and other details in their system..

I just tried to look up the name on that account from my banking portal but the account number comes back as invalid, I just hope that means the account has been closed by the bank.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by cornel1900: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Y are we so somehow?
The topic says mr whoever "is a scammer - beware"
So y u dey shed tears? If u part wt money after d information, then, 9ja no go mind if u decide chop rat poison!
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by chronique(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
You read me well. I never said all Ibos are fraudsters. I only said I now see an Ibo man as a fraud waiting to occur. Which means it's a 50/50 thing and I can hardly trust one.

Vikin:

See you felt bad because they refused you due to you are Nigerian. And you expect the average work harding ibo man to be happy based on your post accusing IBo men for scamming you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by DAYLAYOLONADE(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
U be ode,mumu.naija pple don wise try scammin d whites.4110[quote author=Ebucca][/quote]
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
chimkaire: Gentleman, pray, tell the whole world what Naija's got to do with this? While you are at it, give examples where fraud is non-existent.
seems you need to work on your reading skills.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
chimkaire: Gentleman, pray, tell the whole world what Naija's got to do with this? While you are at it, give examples where fraud is non-existent.

You should've known him by now. Stop wasting your wisdom on him

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Say the bipolar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? / Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.