Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,178 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) (27074 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Go Down)

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 30, 2013
sanb: Xynerise; this one that you're crossing off OY from Sanboy; to arrive at sanb(me); shocked you want to be her campaign manager? grin Sanboy is really cute though.....same goes to all the ladies competing...all cuties.... cool
Sanb I actually thought sanboy was you smiley
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Campaign manager available for hire.......I managed the reigning queen so....holla
Bros, why you dey lie like this. You managed who? E be like say you want make I charge you to court.

Let me restate it here that if i'm not your manager, you're on a looooong thing. If you like make you fine pass Agbani and Giesele Bunchen combine, you no go win.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 30, 2013
Hi guys, I jes cut ma hair on tuesday. Like I shaved it all off and now I look so small. embarassed embarassed embarassed But I'll take pictures with it and use them in the competition. I hope to get far. Please vote for me, I'll treat you all nicely the best way I can, God help me. smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss for y'all.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 12:43pm On May 30, 2013
#Teamfaircomplexioned. (No Bleaching) cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2013
How you doing gurl? Thought you were contesting? Lol; Nope; I'm not Sanboy.....hence, my clarification.... cheesy
TEA esq™:

Sanb I actually thought sanboy was you smiley
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 12:45pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni: Hi guys, I jes cut ma hair on tuesday. Like I shaved it all off and now I look so small. embarassed embarassed embarassed But I'll take pictures with it and use them in the competition. I hope to get far. Please vote for me, I'll treat you all nicely the best way I can, God help me. smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss for y'all.
Why did you cut your hair? undecided.

Hope you dont have a bicycle seat head? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 30, 2013
xynerise:
Why did you cut your hair? undecided.

Hope you dont have a bicycle seat head? undecided
I jes wanted to keep that look, I actually like it but I'm looking like a small child. My head is round. embarassed embarassed
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 30, 2013
Hahahaha Lol; Afam4eva; you really mean business.....
Afam4eva:
Bros, why you dey lie like this. You managed who? E be like say you want make I charge you to court.

Let me restate it here that if i'm not your manager, you're on a looooong thing. If you like make you fine pass Agbani and Giesele Bunchen combine, you no go win.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 12:49pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni: I jes wanted to keep that look, I actually like it but I'm looking like a small child. My head is round. embarassed embarassed
Round? Like round? Egghead? undecided. Pls can you upload it in your profile let me scrutinize it?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 30, 2013
Gurl; that low cut suits your face really well. If you've got a round face then low cut is the way to go...... cheesy
Vanneni: I jes wanted to keep that look, I actually like it but I'm looking like a small child. My head is round. embarassed embarassed
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 30, 2013
sanb: Gurl; that low cut suits your face really well. If you've got a round face then low cut is the way to go...... cheesy
It's actually nice in my eyes and all my friends say so embarassed
xynerise:
Round? Like round? Egghead? undecided. Pls can you upload it in your profile let me scrutinize it?
Ok I will. embarassed
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 12:53pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni, but you look beautiful with the hair uncut.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2013
Mr analysis... shocked shocked shocked
xynerise: Round? Like round? Egghead? undecided. Pls can you upload it in your profile let me scrutinize it?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 30, 2013
And they're right....it's really cool. I've got low cut myself and that's the in-thing..... cool
Vanneni: It's actually nice in my eyes and all my friends say so
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 30, 2013
xynerise: Vanneni, but you look beautiful with the hair uncut.
I jes like short hair. Wait lemme upload this new look on my profile.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]ADAOBI123 IS THE WINNER OF THIS COMPETITION!
OTHER CONTESTANTS JUST GIVE IT UP FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON NAIRALAND! kiss[/size]

but we can't see her face undecided
Are we voting for her stomach?

2 Likes

Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 1:02pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni: I jes like short hair. Wait lemme upload this new look on my profile.
Owk
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 1:03pm On May 30, 2013
sanb: Mr analysis... shocked shocked shocked
grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 30, 2013
Going for Vanneni all the way. She has that slick polished look that I like. (No homo oooooh lol)

Team Vanneni here. cool cool cool cool
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by ikekings(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni: Hi guys, I jes cut ma hair on tuesday. Like I shaved it all off and now I look so small. embarassed embarassed embarassed But I'll take pictures with it and use them in the competition. I hope to get far. Please vote for me, I'll treat you all nicely the best way I can, God help me. smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss for y'all.
How do you intend to treat us nicely? One night stand ni?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 30, 2013

It don't matter, just send in your best pictures. Even if they are old pictures.

You can win this thing.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by sleekch1c(f): 1:10pm On May 30, 2013
xynerise: #Teamfaircomplexioned. (No Bleaching) cool
cheesy
How wld u knw? grin
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by sleekch1c(f): 1:16pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni dear,ur hair doesn't matter if u re cool with it,besides,I hope u re not taking dis serious because it is all for entertainment..cheers! kiss

#teamsleekchic# cheesy cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 30, 2013
Which 1 b yaay
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 30, 2013
rokiatu: Going for Vanneni all the way. She has that slick polished look that I like. (No homo oooooh lol)

Team Vanneni here. cool cool cool cool
Thank you. cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 1:23pm On May 30, 2013
sleekch1c:
cheesy
How wld u knw? grin
I will know. Hope you are not one?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 30, 2013
ikekings: How do you intend to treat us nicely? One night stand ni?
Sey I resemble that kain person? Don't worry, I'd treat y'all nicely somehow. cheesy
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 1:29pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni: Sey I resemble that kain person? Don't worry, I'd treat y'all nicely somehow. cheesy
Still waiting for the pishure
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 30, 2013
sleekch1c: Vanneni dear,ur hair doesn't matter if u re cool with it,besides,I hope u re not taking dis serious because it is all for entertainment..cheers! kiss

#teamsleekchic# cheesy cheesy
No I'm not, thanks. smiley
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by lupey: 1:36pm On May 30, 2013
sexkillz: This thread is basically for campaigning and convincing your voters. Picking your campaign managers and picking a contestant to manage.

***These are our Verified Nominees. Campaigning will be strictly for these 12 until someone else gets verified and the list updated***
Graise
Adaobi123
Gracebestowed
Natascha
Larrey
Vanneni
Sanboy25
Nikkyshyne
Oluwamayree
Ag.gal
Nadia_SA
Sleekchic

There's still time to get verified to those who are still interested.

Verification ends on Sunday.

But I want to contest tooo! What do I have 2 do?
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 30, 2013
xynerise:
Still waiting for the pishure
I already uploaded one but I didn't get my full head. Lemme snap another one.
Re: The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) by xynerise: 1:47pm On May 30, 2013
Vanneni: No I'm not, thanks. smiley
Is that you in your profile? undecided

You look cute undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.