Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Michael Adebowale's High School Picture - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michael Adebowale's High School Picture (17299 Views)

Woolwich Murder Trial: Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Found Guilty / Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder / Michael Adebowale Charged With Drummer Lee Rigby Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Sophiegurl(f): 2:36pm On May 30, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Do you mean Brighter GrammAr?
Ok now grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by 50calibre(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2013
informa: Could islam has made him? i know so so many Muslims that totally condemn this as they say this is no Islamic!

That's what they say in public to appear as if they don't condone it whereas in actuality, in their hearts they like it.

Islam is built on violence, their history right from the days of abraham till today is about violence. Even Mohammed himself killed about 800 people. The Quran urges Muslims to kill every unbeliever.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Vansnickers: 2:41pm On May 30, 2013
Can you guys give it a rest! What's the point of showing us this picture?!
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Suks: 2:43pm On May 30, 2013
Royal Roy:

STOP CALLING HIM A NIGERIAN PLEASE...........WTF

please tell dat dude
The guy is not Nigerian......whc kain wahala b dis!
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by prince13: 2:44pm On May 30, 2013
The issue is not whether the Muslims condemns this murderous act or not,We all know that the initiation of this innocent looking boy
into Jihad ism changed his belief,mindset and totality of his into terrorism
informa: Could islam has made him? i know so so many Muslims that totally condemn this as they say this is no Islamic!
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by mediainspired: 2:45pm On May 30, 2013
Well, look closely cos he doesn't really look innocent here. Many of d boys in d pix dont. I know a boy wit a peaceful heart wen i see one.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Lyns32uk(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2013
;DToo much grand theft auto shocked
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by danjalingo: 2:46pm On May 30, 2013
Sincere Bigot: [size=20pt]ALLAHU AKBAR[/size]
this is part of the prOblem,and some will hypocrically say; it's unislmic.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Kingharzyz(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2013
okoli chibuzor: dat is wht he deserve. He allow himself to be used.islamism teachings is all about terrorism. You have see what religion don to dis young innocent boy.......
pratt like you why not get yourself a copy of islamic scriptures and see it yourself...no religion preach murder...
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by ABsI1: 2:58pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: One word: Islam
may thunder strike u down pagan

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by danjalingo: 2:58pm On May 30, 2013
prince13: The issue is not whether the Muslims condemns this murderous act or not,We all know that the initiation of this innocent looking boy
into Jihad ism changed his belief,mindset and totality of his into terrorism
guy,this ur english bam oo..
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by ABsI1: 3:01pm On May 30, 2013
could islam has made him? U must be a poly or college of education student or graduate. Sorry for u
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by ABsI1: 3:04pm On May 30, 2013
okoli chibuzor: dat is wht he deserve. He allow himself to be used.islamism teachings is all about terrorism. You have see what religion don to dis young innocent boy.......
all we've seen is your folly. And ur terrible oyinbo
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by zolajpower: 3:17pm On May 30, 2013
TO ME HE IS NOT LOOKING INNOUCENT AT ALL
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by coogar: 3:17pm On May 30, 2013
Royal Roy:
STOP CALLING HIM A NIGERIAN PLEASE...........WTF

what is he if he's not nigerian? if your parents had you in china and you lived all your life in china then you are chinese? he's committed a cardinal sin now and you people don't want to be associated with him. if he had won a grammy, the tune would be different!

bunch of hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by obyrich(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: You need the TeAchings of BRIGHTER[b] GRAMMER[/b]!
I strongly recommend you to follow suit.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Mopolchi: 3:21pm On May 30, 2013
hot93.7:
grin :DThe boy infront wearing a white T-shirt is using style to grab that fair complexioned girl's boobies
Na Waoh for you ooooo! Just there your eye go for the picture. Cocky.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by henchamb(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2013
hmmm I don't want to say its islam and my oga at the top (boko)will say its 72 virgins.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by mu2sa2: 3:28pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: One word: Islam
This guy converted to Islam for years and led a normal life. Then Kenyan police who are not muslims (u sure know their religion) humiliated him so badly and British secret service (not muslims) hav continually been harassing and tormenting him psychologically and physically. Why blame islam? Tens of thousands are converting to Islam and living in peace with themselves and everybody -this campaign of calumny will not stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by blueeyes1: 3:29pm On May 30, 2013
henchamb: hmmm I don't want to say its islam and my oga at the top (boko)will say its 72 virgins.
Isn't this 'oga at the top' issue over flogged? Mtcheew
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 30, 2013
AB$I:
may thunder strike u down pagan
at least we don't behead people explode ourselves
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 30, 2013
mu2sa2: This guy converted to Islam for years and led a normal life. Then Kenyan police who are not muslims (u sure know their religion) humiliated him so badly and British secret service (not muslims) hav continually been harassing and tormenting him psychologically and physically. Why blame islam? Tens of thousands are converting to Islam and living in peace with themselves and everybody -this campaign of calumny will not stop it.
Spare us the daily crap, we all know what the religion of peace did to his young brain...don't tell me kenyan made him call those ravaged -primitives infested countries his land ...the dude went through a brainwashing that only the religion of peace and it agents. Know how to do
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by mamagee3(f): 3:41pm On May 30, 2013
When you convert to the religion of "peace", there's no going back
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2013
^^ what are the interests of muslims? I'm more interested in the ones which need Seun's protection
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by occam(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2013
Suks:

please tell dat dude
The guy is not Nigerian......whc kain wahala b dis!

He's a Nigerian. Period. whether born in England or Timbuktu
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2013
HE WAS WEAK
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by occam(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2013
coogar:

what is he if he's not nigerian? if your parents had you in china and you lived all your life in china then you are chinese? he's committed a cardinal sin now and you people don't want to be associated with him. if he had won a grammy, the tune would be different!

bunch of hypocrites!!

Seconded. If na Noble prize winner born in England, him papa village king will declare seven days of festivities, GEJ will claim it a result of his transformation agenda, Punch, Guardian etc will be full of congratulation
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by coogar: 4:36pm On May 30, 2013
occam:
Seconded. If na Noble prize winner born in England, him papa village king will declare seven days of festivities, GEJ will claim it a result of his transformation agenda, Punch, Guardian etc will be full of congratulation

don't mind them....
the same nigerians have claimed nas, venus/siena, chamillionaire, sade adu, etc.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 30, 2013
Sorry the image of Islam has already been tarnished and trust me he's not responsible.

I don't know what you are ranting about, the same Islamic clerics brainwashed, and used him for their propaganda.

Also I don't know what you mean by few , guess the daily bombings by Bokoharam, the daily suicide bombings in the middle east, the daily aggressions of Coptic by Muslims etc are few in front of your eyes? Okay tell me when we are allowed to say enough is enough and stop this stupid political correctness.

Muslim are known to speak with both sides of their mouths, trust them at your own risks. Meet an honest muslim and he Will tell you that their goal is to Islamize the world and live under their sharia law.
As for your comparison , you know the people killed were Christian right? Anyway the attack wasn't religious motivated
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by DatNiggaAk(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2013
The method of execution the brutes chose is thought to stem from a symbolic verse in the Koran.
It states: “When ye meet the Unbelievers, smite at their necks.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4941607/Lee-Rigby-killer-No2-was-knifed-in-neck-at-a-crack-den-aged-just-16.html#ixzz2UlsmllQl

[size=14pt]
Like someone rightly said, Islam made him do it.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea / Germany Slips Into Recession As Inflation, Higher Interest Bite / What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.