Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Michael Adebowale's High School Picture - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michael Adebowale's High School Picture (17296 Views)

Woolwich Murder Trial: Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Found Guilty / Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder / Michael Adebowale Charged With Drummer Lee Rigby Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by informa: 5:58am On May 30, 2013
I was so perplexed when i saw this picture of the Uk-born Nigerian terrorist, Michael Adebola back in his school days with his mate. What could have changed this young innocently looking boy to act the way he did? What could made him a cold blooded killer? Only God can tell!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/05/photo-view-woolwich-killer-michael.html

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 6:41am On May 30, 2013
One word: Islam

56 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by informa: 7:02am On May 30, 2013
Could islam has made him? i know so so many Muslims that totally condemn this as they say this is no Islamic!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 7:03am On May 30, 2013
Muslim are known to talk with both side of their mouths

21 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 7:09am On May 30, 2013
Dont we know the answer already?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2013
Looking hungry & innocent.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by okolichibuzor(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2013
dat is wht he deserve. He allow himself to be used.islamism teachings is all about terrorism. You have see what religion don to dis young innocent boy.......

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Mrlike: 7:29am On May 30, 2013
If the guy look innocent to you click like here.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 8:07am On May 30, 2013
in life change is constant.bad or good.in his case it happens to be bad.
(quote author=Mr like]If the guy look innocent to you click like here.[/quote]
taaar!! shet up there. u r just looking for likes
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by AbuMikey(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2013
okoli chibuzor: dat is wht he deserve. He allow himself to be used.islamism teachings is all about terrorism. You have see what religion don to dis young innocent boy.......
You need the TeAchings of BRIGHTER GRAMMER!

11 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2013
NOT JUST ISLAM.

IT IS ALSO THIS RAP SONGS AND OTHER VULGAR MEDIA SPEWING FROM THE AKATA LANDS OF THE AMERICAS!

THESE THINGS ARE CORRUPTING THE YOUTH! angry

all these akata stuffs like black muslims, etc. .

1 Like

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Opey4luv(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by coogar: 2:14pm On May 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
NOT JUST ISLAM.

IT IS ALSO THIS RAP SONGS AND OTHER VULGAR MEDIA SPEWING FROM THE AKATA LANDS OF THE AMERICAS!

THESE THINGS ARE CORRUPTING THE YOUTH! angry

all these akata stuffs like black muslims, etc. .

he was radicalised when he was in prison! islam makes the enemy out of the system. so it's easy to brainwash people like michael in prison that his offence wasn't his fault but the system!

1 Like

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 30, 2013
Lol...

And the Point of this thread is?

You show a young chap who is obviously smiling and happy and automatically assume he looks innocent?

how do you know he wasnt smiling at the prospect of stabbing someone up later?

informa: I What could have changed this young innocently looking boy to act the way he did? What could made him a cold blooded killer? Only God can tell!

6 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: You need the TeAchings of BRIGHTER GRAMMER!

Do you mean Brighter GrammAr?

30 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by alyusra: 2:19pm On May 30, 2013
Good boy gone bad. Oma shey ooo.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by hot937(f): 2:19pm On May 30, 2013
grin :DThe boy infront wearing a white T-shirt is using style to grab that fair complexioned girl's boobies
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 30, 2013
Mr like: If the guy look innocent to you click like here.

Eyah better luck next time

6 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by SincereBigot: 2:20pm On May 30, 2013
[size=20pt]ALLAHU AKBAR[/size]
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: One word: Islam

Two words: devils book... See my signature

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 30, 2013
hot93.7:
grin :DThe boy infront wearing a white T-shirt is using style to grab that fair complexioned girl's boobies

Lol...U av a dirty mind, its possible that what you think was the last thing on that “innocent” boy's mind.

Its just a picture!
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by ffo(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2013
look at the boy's hand.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by HARDEYLEKE(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2013
Straight Answer==> Islam

1 Like

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Afam4eva(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2013
I find it very hard to believe that someone who converted from Christianity to Islam will radicalize so easily.

Btw, how come we're not hearing about the other guy. We're yet to see his picture.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by grandpoh(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2013
Firstly what led him in2 go'in 2 prison?.....was it islam?....no i dnt think so......2ndly was he a muslim b4 go'in 2 prison?.....i dnt think so......3rdly innocent or guilty is a thing of d mind nt his looks or facial features......conclusion---he did what he had in his mind 4 a long time.........xo u dnt nid 2 blame a religion on d deeds of a person!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Sophiegurl(f): 2:33pm On May 30, 2013
grin
Abu Mikey: You need the TeAchings of BRIGHTER GRAMMER!
grin grin
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by ASPchris(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2013
See what religion of peace did to this promising young guy.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by RoyalRoy(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2013
informa: I was so perplexed when i saw this picture of the Uk-born Nigerian terrorist, Michael Adebola back in his school days with his mate. What could have changed this young innocently looking boy to act the way he did? What could made him a cold blooded killer? Only God can tell!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/05/photo-view-woolwich-killer-michael.html

STOP CALLING HIM A NIGERIAN PLEASE...........WTF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! / Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation / Kharkiv Nuclear Reactor Lab In Ukraine ‘On Fire After Russian Air Raid’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.