Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Michael Adebowale's High School Picture - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michael Adebowale's High School Picture (17301 Views)

Woolwich Murder Trial: Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Found Guilty / Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder / Michael Adebowale Charged With Drummer Lee Rigby Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by creativemusic: 7:43pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by JeSoul(f): 8:37pm On May 30, 2013
Sir Coogar & honorable Cameroonpride, fellas please, lets try to stay respectful & within the rules as we passionately discuss. Thanks.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by kehinde1588(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2013
Mr like: If the guy look innocent to you click like here.
are u a learna?
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by tpia5: 10:57pm On May 30, 2013
occam:

Culturally, philosophically he's more Nigerian. I bet he'e eaten more rice and stew than potato in his life. Black British is not an identity but a bland phrase created for political correctness. Even white people self identify themselves as English, Scottish or Irish not British

Besides he most heard, several times form his parents that England is not Home; that Nigeria is home

i havent seen any evidence he's nigerian or yoruba for that matter.

having a yoruba or nigerian name doesnt make someone yoruba or nigerian.

so, he and his friend are black british insofar they were born and raised there.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 12:51am On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Sorry the image of Islam has already been tarnished and trust me he's not responsible.

I don't know what you are ranting about, the same Islamic clerics brainwashed, and used him for their propaganda.

Also I don't know what you mean by few , guess the daily bombings by Bokoharam, the daily suicide bombings in the middle east, the daily aggressions of Coptic by Muslims etc are few in front of your eyes? Okay tell me when we are allowed to say enough is enough and stop this stupid political correctness.

Muslim are known to speak with both sides of their mouths, trust them at your own risks. Meet an honest muslim and he Will tell you that their goal is to Islamize the world and live under their sharia law.
As for your comparison , you know the people killed were Christian right? Anyway the attack wasn't religious motivated
ANOTHER MISDIRECTED GROUPIE
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 4:02am On May 31, 2013
mu2sa2: Tens of thousands are converting to Islam and living in peace with themselves and everybody -this campaign of calumny will not stop it.
Lie. Only prisoners and emotionally unstable people convert to Islam. Islam is losing adherents very fast. Check out South West Nigeria and Sierra Leone and you will see a trend that the Saudis have found worrisome. Islam is not a religion. It is an instrument for terror and oppression.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Infoman51: 7:40am On May 31, 2013
informa: I was so perplexed when i saw this picture of the Uk-born Nigerian terrorist, Michael Adebola back in his school days with his mate. What could have changed this young innocently looking boy to act the way he did? What could made him a cold blooded killer? Only God can tell!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/05/photo-view-woolwich-killer-michael.html
MI5 of UK is responsible

1 Like

Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 7:43am On May 31, 2013
JeSoul: Sir Coogar & honorable Cameroonpride, fellas please, lets try to stay respectful & within the rules as we passionately discuss. Thanks.
you shouldn't have removed my comment
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 10:47am On May 31, 2013
and yall think CAMERON is a fool abi..

enough of this ISLAMOPHOBIA.

Aaarghh...it doesnt change zilch.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 10:50am On May 31, 2013
1) ISLAM: There is no compulsion
in religion.
BOKO HARAM: Everyone must
adhere to our ways else…
2) ISLAM: Love all and be just to all
regardless of religion.
BOKO HARAM: If you are not with
us you are against us.
3) ISLAM: Prophet Muhammad
(PBUH) lived with peaceful
Christians and Jews as his
neighbours.
BOKO HARAM: All non-Muslims
mustleave the North.
4) ISLAM: You are only permitted
toprotect yourselves when you
are attacked first. And you should
retaliate justly but when u gain an
upper hand, u shld better forgive
and leave everything to Allah.
BOKO HARAM: We attack all who
stand in our way
5) ISLAM: A true Muslim is one
fromwhose tongue and hands his
community is safe.
BOKO HARAM: We do not care your
religion. Muslim or Christian we
will crush any who stands in our
way.
6) ISLAM: Killing of innocent souls
is a great sin. No human being has
theright to take life except
through thedue process of the
Law.
BOKO HARAM: Allah will
understand.He will not punish us.
7) ISLAM: During war, non-
combatant women and children
must not be touched. Talk less of
peace time.
BOKO HARAM: We kill men, women
and children.
ISLAM: At war time, all non-
Muslims that run into their places
of worship ortheir homes will not
be harmed. Talk less of peace
time.
BOKO HARAM: We bomb non-
Muslims in their places of worship.
We also kill Muslims in
theirmosques and homes if we
feel theyare a threat to us.
So who really are these people
withwarped ideologies and
intents?
I may not know what they are
really out to achieve but I do
know for sure they do not
represent Islam. Rather, they are
acting contrary to it's most
sublime teachings: peaceful
advocacy.
Of course, Islam strongly
disapproves of corruption and
incapable leadership!
LET'S WORK TOGETHER, REGARDLESS
OF TRIBE AND RELIGION TO
PROVIDEA BETTER TOMORROW FOR
ALL. May Allah help us all.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by touchmehard: 4:40pm On May 31, 2013
The simple answer to this is that the guy was brainwashed and radicalized. He was brainwashed into believing that the government does not care about its citizens. But the question remains: Did the British citizens complain to him about their government? No. Who asked him to fight on their behalf? Nobody. When he rots in jail or gets executed, then he will know what he did to himself.
This should better serve as a big lesson to all youths that are allowing themselves to be brainwashed and radicalized by these old preachers. You better tell these old men to go and carry out the fight by themselves since fighting against government is their mission on earth.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 31, 2013
Harjibode: 1) ISLAM: There is no compulsion
in religion.
BOKO HARAM: Everyone must
adhere to our ways else…
2) ISLAM: Love all and be just to all
regardless of religion.
BOKO HARAM: If you are not with
us you are against us.
3) ISLAM: Prophet Muhammad
(PBUH) lived with peaceful
Christians and Jews as his
neighbours.
BOKO HARAM: All non-Muslims
mustleave the North.
4) ISLAM: You are only permitted
toprotect yourselves when you
are attacked first. And you should
retaliate justly but when u gain an
upper hand, u shld better forgive
and leave everything to Allah.
BOKO HARAM: We attack all who
stand in our way
5) ISLAM: A true Muslim is one
fromwhose tongue and hands his
community is safe.
BOKO HARAM: We do not care your
religion. Muslim or Christian we
will crush any who stands in our
way.
6) ISLAM: Killing of innocent souls
is a great sin. No human being has
theright to take life except
through thedue process of the
Law.
BOKO HARAM: Allah will
understand.He will not punish us.
7) ISLAM: During war, non-
combatant women and children
must not be touched. Talk less of
peace time.
BOKO HARAM: We kill men, women
and children.
ISLAM: At war time, all non-
Muslims that run into their places
of worship ortheir homes will not
be harmed. Talk less of peace
time.
BOKO HARAM: We bomb non-
Muslims in their places of worship.
We also kill Muslims in
theirmosques and homes if we
feel theyare a threat to us.
So who really are these people
withwarped ideologies and
intents?
I may not know what they are
really out to achieve but I do
know for sure they do not
represent Islam. Rather, they are
acting contrary to it's most
sublime teachings: peaceful
advocacy.
Of course, Islam strongly
disapproves of corruption and
incapable leadership!
LET'S WORK TOGETHER, REGARDLESS
OF TRIBE AND RELIGION TO
PROVIDEA BETTER TOMORROW FOR
ALL. May Allah help us all.

When I said muslim are known to speak with both sides of their mouths, you people think I'm lying.okay

1) what is apostasy

2) what is JIHAD

Do you think I'm a nigerian that you can easily fool or threaten? Sir you have a long way to go and ure long epistle do not impress me esp when it is full of falsehood.

3) aren't Bokoharam muslim?
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by JeSoul(f): 8:51pm On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you shouldn't have removed my comment
And you shouldn't have insulted him.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 31, 2013
JeSoul: And you shouldn't have insulted him.
if your problem are the insults to which I was replying, why is that you didn't hide his comments?
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by JeSoul(f): 9:09pm On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: if your problem are the insults to which I was replying, why is that you didn't hide his comments?
Please post the links to his insults that I didn't hide on the mod thread on top the page. Thanks.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2013
Maybe halftwit and illiterate are not insults
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by JeSoul(f): 9:22pm On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Maybe halftwit and illiterate are not insults
I'm genuinely asking for links...if there are any insults left it is because it was missed not left on purpose. Just so there are no false insinuations of favoritism or selective moderation. I looked thru again and saw one post he said "halfwit or a semi-illiterate". It has been hidden. Anywhere else? you implied several when you said "comment s" .
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 31, 2013
JeSoul: I'm genuinely asking for links...if there are any insults left it is because it was missed not left on purpose. Just so there are no false insinuations of favoritism or selective moderation. I looked thru again and saw one post he said "halfwit or a semi-illiterate". It has been hidden. Anywhere else? you implied several when you said "comment s" .

What do you mean by links? We are on the thread I don't know which links you want again. When I posted my comments his insults were still there hence my comments. Now if you were still going through the thread or hiding comments ,I don't know but what I know is his insults were there and halfwits and illiterate are considered as insults on this board, tho I may b wrong.
I quoted this comment so maybe that's why you didn't hide tho.

And it is one thing to say I'm not biased and another thing to act with an unbiased attitude note that I'm not exclusively referring to you
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by JeSoul(f): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

What do you mean by links? We are on the thread I don't know which links you want again. When I posted my comments his insults were still there hence my comments. Now if you were still going through the thread or hiding comments ,I don't know but what I know is his insults were there and halfwits and illiterate are considered as insults on this board, tho I may b wrong.
I quoted this comment so maybe that's why you didn't hide tho.

And it is one thing to say I'm not biased and another thing to act with an unbiased attitude note that I'm not exclusively referring to you
No problem brother. When I said links you know you can link to specific posts like this https://www.nairaland.com/1307271/michael-adebowales-high-school-picture/2#15978505. For your benefit and others I just wanted to make it clear I have no reason to hide one post and leave another. If it ever happens, it was a mistake, a mistake I'll like to know so I can correct it. Thanks.
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by thehomer: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Harjibode: and yall think CAMERON is a fool abi..

enough of this ISLAMOPHOBIA.

Aaarghh...it doesnt change zilch.

What is Islamophobia? Islam is not a race, it is a system of belief which this murderer used as justification for his acts. Is it islamophobia to hold Islam to the same standard other religious beliefs are held?
Re: Michael Adebowale's High School Picture by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
JeSoul: No problem brother. When I said links you know you can link to specific posts like this https://www.nairaland.com/1307271/michael-adebowales-high-school-picture/2#15978505. For your benefit and others I just wanted to make it clear I have no reason to hide one post and leave another. If it ever happens, it was a mistake, a mistake I'll like to know so I can correct it. Thanks.
okay and no problem.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger: Benin Republic Foreign Minister, Olushegun Pledges Support For ECOWAS / Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea / Germany Slips Into Recession As Inflation, Higher Interest Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.