Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Amuwo LGA Arrests Orange Sellers And Locks Shops On Democracy Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amuwo LGA Arrests Orange Sellers And Locks Shops On Democracy Day (5958 Views)

Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Democracy Day! / Bomb Blast In Kaduna On Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Amuwo LGA Arrests Orange Sellers And Locks Shops On Democracy Day by pheesayor(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2013
well said
osaxx: He drives on a toyota sequia jeep with faces of tinubu,awolowo,soyinka on it.
He says festac is federal government property but yet he collects all kinds of levies frm FG property.

At a point he was the one destroying the festac roads with just potholes with tractor,he will snap it and send the pics to abuja for approval of big money contract, because he is tired of eating small potholes money.

I drive in festac I know what am talking about, I lived in festac for over 30years. I love festac with all my heart. But AYO has introduced all kinds of tinubus agberos in festac intimidating people.

Before AYO came festac remained the only City without agbero and OPC in the whole of south west nigeria. Festac was a place you go into and have sense of belonging.

FG should take over festac, cos it requires the kind of attention given to Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Achebe Drew The World Closer- Obama / GRAPHIC: More Pictures From The Recent Flood And Fire Outbreak In Ghana / Breaking: EFCC Drags Channels TV To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.