Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig (2450 Views)

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by Itohen: 2:06pm On May 30, 2013
Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan a Pig

Normally one would expect ones friends to support them, but not so for Elrufai who retweeted a tweet calling President Jonathan a pig and posted it on his Facebook profile only for his own friends to turn on him and insult him heavily.

The retweeted tweet that was also posted on his Facebook profile said; "@elrufai: "When pigs gather to appraise themselves, no one complains about dirtiness".

As usual, NaijaPundit brings you the tweets and some of the responses that Mr. Elrufai receive from his friends below. Undoubtedly, with friends like these, one doesn't need enemies.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/facebook-friends-attack-elrufai-for-calling-president-jonathan-a-pig

Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by wellmax(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2013
Attack here , attacks there, hmmm 2015 on my mind.
Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by slimghost(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2013
If this schmuck were to be my father, i would have disowned him a long time ago. Miserable fool.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 30, 2013
He suffers from short engine syndrome

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by onyeego(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi: He suffers from short engine syndrome
I agree
Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by Acidosis(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2013
take dat: If he is a "nonentity", then why are they friends with him on facebook and following him on twitter, waiting to read of his opinion on national issues? If he is a nonentity, then his followers/friends must be fo0lish!

No sir, they are not fo0lish for following a nonentity.

"Keep your friends close; and your enemies closer."

Bokoharam is a nonentity group, yet JTF follows them about cos they keep threatening our National security. Does that make JTF fo0lish??

8 Likes

Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by Mylove55(f): 4:39pm On May 30, 2013
Yes,Jona is a pig,can't u see how everywhere is dirty,when d head of a fish is smealing,dat means everything about d fish has spoil.Jona remain a pig.
Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by Edipee(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2013
Can he call his father a pig.
Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by obyrich(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2013
Mylove55: Yes,Jona is a pig,can't u see how everywhere is dirty,when d head of a fish is smealing,dat means everything about d fish has spoil.Jona remain a pig.

I didn't know before now that is the duty of the president to sweep the bedroom of his countrymen. Thanks for the enlightenment. I will stop cleaning my environment henceforth!

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by ikweremilitant: 5:15pm On May 30, 2013
Itohen: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan a Pig

Normally one would expect ones friends to support them, but not so for Elrufai who retweeted a tweet calling President Jonathan a pig and posted it on his Facebook profile only for his own friends to turn on him and insult him heavily.

The retweeted tweet that was also posted on his Facebook profile said; "@elrufai: "When pigs gather to appraise themselves, no one complains about dirtiness".

As usual, NaijaPundit brings you the tweets and some of the responses that Mr. Elrufai receive from his friends below. Undoubtedly, with friends like these, one doesn't need enemies.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/facebook-friends-attack-elrufai-for-calling-president-jonathan-a-pig
imagine a pig like el rufai a hopless infidel caling gej a pig.well not his fault

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by Wadeoye(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2013
sbaks:
you call people illiterates when you have not finished spelling correctly. Well the word is Re-tweeted and not retweeNted

Good! I can feel your pain.

Kid, you should know that was a typo.

Too many monkeys in the country but very few zoos.
Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by Mylove55(f): 5:30pm On May 30, 2013
obyrich:

I didn't know before now that is the duty of the president to sweep the bedroom of his countrymen. Thanks for the enlightenment. I will stop cleaning my environment henceforth!
even if u have not be to other country,ur Jona has tour all country,is this how a country should be,because he is a pig,he don't know how to clean d system,i may sweep my bedroom,but this is not what i want nig should look like,so When d head is not clean,d body wil be dirty,so Jona is a pig.clean d system or resign.
Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by talktimi(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2013
Mylove55: even if u have not be to other country,ur Jona has tour all country,is this how a country should be,because he is a pig,he don't know how to clean d system,i may sweep my bedroom,but this is not what i want nig should look like,so When d head is not clean,d body wil be dirty,so Jona is a pig.clean d system or resign.
you obviously have some loose screws in your head.... Tragic
Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by Afam4evaIsASlut: 5:36pm On May 30, 2013
talktimi: you are an a5s, the fact that you hate a people doesn't mean you shouldn't try to conceal your bigotry at least on a public forum such as this...

Did you criticize Rueben Abati for his uncouth reply the other day?
Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by slimghost(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2013
Mylove55: even if u have not be to other country,ur Jona has tour all country,is this how a country should be,because he is a pig,he don't know how to clean d system,i may sweep my bedroom,but this is not what i want nig should look like,so When d head is not clean,d body wil be dirty,so Jona is a pig.clean d system or resign.

Is GEJ supposed to teach you correct english too?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by lagcity(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2013
Wait a minute. This makes a lot of sense. Pigs like cassava or cassava bread! Eureka! Thanks Rufai, don't mind SE illiterates, GEJ will drag them to the grave very soon. They think GEJ will hand over to them grin
Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by Garrithe1st: 7:27pm On May 30, 2013
GEJ hasn't earned up to 50kb of respect..

cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faces Of Perverts And Pedophiles / Kano The Second Coming Of Kwakwanso The Developmental Journey So Far (video) / How Safe Is Kano State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.