Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men (2433 Views)

24 Things Women Don’t Know About Their Va*jay / 4 Things Women Need To Do To Keep Their Vagina Clean & Odorless / The Things Ebola Has/would Cause.*with PHOTOS * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Princessmel(f): 5:22pm On May 30, 2013

Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2013
She did it for herself.....did any man ask her to do it?

Not all men are looking for big everything....What a shallow-minded girl

She tried to rebuild herself to an image that was not given to her and she did it incorrectly

So many shallow women looking for bigger bums, azz, hips, etc

Anywaz sha, I can only thank the maker that gave me all of the above grin I am truly blessed tongue
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by 25omega(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2013
poster

she didn't do it for anyone but herself she was trying to keep up with the kardashians grin grin
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Princessmel(f): 5:35pm On May 30, 2013
Yes she did it for herself, but mainly to get more attention from the men because nowadays ladies believe all men want ladies with a big backside and quite frankly they have reason to believe so angry
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 30, 2013
Princessmel: Yes she did it for herself, but mainly to get more attention from the men because nowadays ladies believe all men want ladies with a big backside and quite frankly they have reason to believe so angry

No. She did it for herself so that SHE will get the attention of men. SHE is trying to compete with other WOMEN

Natural selection, survival of the fittest bla bla

In other words, she did it for herself for her own gain
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 30, 2013
Princessmel, I hope you aint injecting palm oil into your azz too o

Do you. . . and men who wants to do you will follow grin
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Princessmel(f): 6:00pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Princessmel, I hope you aint injecting palm oil into your azz too o

Do you. . . and men who wants to do you will follow grin
I don't need to, I'm blessed grin but it just upsets me when women feel the need to do this
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 30, 2013
Princessmel:
I don't need to, I'm blessed grin but it just upsets me when women feel the need to do this

LOL Ok grin. So you understand that women are driven by their own feeling of inadequacy.
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Princessmel(f): 6:47pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

LOL Ok grin. So you understand that women are driven by their own feeling of inadequacy.
Haha yes some women feel inadequate they don't look like what the men want so they resort to surgery etc or the more common bum pads tongue
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 30, 2013
Princessmel:
Haha yes some women feel inadequate they don't look like what the men want so they resort to surgery etc or the more common bum pads tongue

Like I said, not all men prefer princess xena looking women
If she feels inadequate, then she should find men that would find her attractive
Let her find her resources on her own turf
She made herself what she is today
I feel absolutely no sympathy for her
because if the "surgery" had been successful, she'd have been shaking her azz in the club, telling us her fake azz is real
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Princessmel(f): 7:03pm On May 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Like I said, not all men prefer princess xena looking women
If she feels inadequate, then she should find men that would find her attractive
Let her find her resources on her own turf
She made herself what she is today
I feel absolutely no sympathy for her
because if the "surgery" had been successful, she'd have been shaking her azz in the club, telling us her fake azz is real
Hahaha you do have a point! If only women had such mindset smiley

1 Like

Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by firetrap(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2013
the worst thing that can happen to a person is when u start feeling the need to change yourself to meet the expectations of others.
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by firetrap(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2013
the worst thing that can happen to a person is when u start feeling the need to change yourself to meet the expectations of others. always be comfortable in your own skin
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Princessmel(f): 8:30pm On May 30, 2013
firetrap: the worst thing that can happen to a person is when u start feeling the need to change yourself to meet the expectations of others. always be comfortable in your own skin
Completely agree, unfortunately some people are just too insecure sad
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Oohrhii(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2013
Read the news since Tuesday. She went to an unprofessional doctor to do her enhancement...she was injected with industrial silicon instead...

I wonder what it is with ladies..

Fake Hair,
Fake eye lashes
Fake breast
Fake buttocks
Fake skin
Fake lips
Fake nails..and they wonder why they can't find a real man..

Psheew
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Princessmel(f): 9:22pm On May 30, 2013
Oohrhii: Read the news since Tuesday. She went to an unprofessional doctor to do her enhancement...she was injected with industrial silicon instead...

I wonder what it is with ladies..

Fake Hair,
Fake eye lashes
Fake breast
Fake buttocks
Fake skin
Fake lips
Fake nails..and they wonder why they can't find a real man..

Psheew
Tell me if I posted a pic of a lady with fake everything eg nicki minaj and then posted a pic of ekaette 100% au naturel . Tell me you won't pick nicki? Mschew
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Oohrhii(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2013
Princessmel:
Tell me if I posted a pic of a lady with fake everything eg nicki minaj and then posted a pic of ekaette 100% au naturel . Tell me you won't pick nicki? Mschew

Hey dear no hard feelings..you don't have to get emotional about this ..it's a discussion eh.

About who I will choose..yes I will choose nicki.. You see men are physical..when it comes to sex.. Cover the face of any woman..strip her naked..and see if virtually all men won't have hard on..

Picking does not mean staying with..that's why ..even here on nairaland, if any lady drops her number..she gets thousands..if not millions of Pms.. Even without picture..u call that love. .now with picture..u get zillions..but out of them all..only the ones that felt you have a suitable attitude that compliment theirs would stay...it's not about picking..picking is about sex dear.. It's about staying..

This is why I said "ladies fake everything and yet want a real man" Real in the sentence means someone that would stay..and be the man they dream.yet they are faking everything to be the lady he wants..how does that work.

It's the world we live in nowadays.. We need to accept it. But as a man.. We still know what we are looking for..and if we can see some..and it happens to top our scale of preference..we might actually go for her.

I hope you understand my meaning..

Again no hard feelings.. Am a gentle man I don't fight ladies..
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Princessmel(f): 10:47pm On May 30, 2013
Oohrhii:

Hey dear no hard feelings..you don't have to get emotional about this ..it's a discussion eh.

About who I will choose..yes I will choose nicki.. You see men are physical..when it comes to sex.. Cover the face of any woman..strip her naked..and see if virtually all men won't have hard on..

Picking does not mean staying with..that's why ..even here on nairaland, if any lady drops her number..she gets thousands..if not millions of Pms.. Even without picture..u call that love. .now with picture..u get zillions..but out of them all..only the ones that felt you have a suitable attitude that compliment theirs would stay...it's not about picking..picking is about sex dear.. It's about staying..

This is why I said "ladies fake everything and yet want a real man" Real in the sentence means someone that would stay..and be the man they dream.yet they are faking everything to be the lady he wants..how does that work.

It's the world we live in nowadays.. We need to accept it. But as a man.. We still know what we are looking for..and if we can see some..and it happens to top our scale of preference..we might actually go for her.

I hope you understand my meaning..

Again no hard feelings.. Am a gentle man I don't fight ladies..
Why would there be any hard feelings? None absolutely I perfectly understand you but then again men are different some may be like you while some may want the fake ones undecided
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by firetrap(m): 4:22am On May 31, 2013
Princessmel:
Why would there be any hard feelings? None absolutely I perfectly understand you but then again men are different some may be like you while some may want the fake ones undecided

no man, no matter how crazy he is about looks wants a fake woman. always keep it real
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Mynd44: 6:15am On May 31, 2013
This is just cray
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by BlackPeni5: 11:04am On May 31, 2013
How come its her arms and legs that were amputated? I expected her bum to be removed
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Oohrhii(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2013
Princessmel:

No Man wants a fake lady for a wife! undecided

Unfortunately, most of the ones we have now are fakes. shocked

Reason why its hard for a man to decide on who to marry. embarassed
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Oohrhii(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2013
Black Peni5: How come its her arms and legs that were amputated? I expected her bum to be removed

Her bum was removed also. infact that was the first place to be removed.

You couldnt see it cos she is sitting. but according to the news her bum arms and legs were removed.

vanity.. i wonder what remains .. undecided
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by Monicasque(f): 12:13pm On May 31, 2013
i think woman should learn from this and realise that God did not make a mistake by creating them the way they are. As much as people can go all out to find ways of improving themselves, there should be a place where you draw the line .
Re: The Things Women Do For You Undeserving Men by mukina2: 12:23pm On May 31, 2013

(1)

Syphilis ( Treponemapallidum): Symptoms,diagnosis & Treatment / HMO Benefits To Employees / 9 Ways To Make Sure Your V**ina Never SMELLS Bad Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.