Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) (4606 Views)

What Visa Has Joined Together Let No Embassy Put Asunder (photo) / Just Joined The Libagfamily! If Linda Can, Why Can't I / What Kind Of Wedding Dressing Is This O - Which Pastor Joined Them? OMG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by picklejuice(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
Just fyi most artists that people say are member s of illuminati, are not really members but they are puppets used by the illuminati to propagate their agenda.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
Oohrhii: [b][/b]

You have already specified the reason... you girl wants to be famous..u said she is beautiful..in ur words.well beauty could be a blessing as well as a curse. But she is ambitious..ambitious to the level that she is ready to do anything to achieve it..

Come to think of it..why else would it be easy for a lady you claim to love and love you in return to just stop picking your calls..for these kind of people..anything can be sacrificed for ambition..she observed that these people u mentioned are famous..she aspires to be like one..one thing she doesn't know,however,is that if money ritual can make you rich..then you are actually destined to be rich..you were only in a hurry..but she is a lady..they mostly don't think deep.it has always been their characteristic feature...she is probably thinking of fame now.

Anyway..if u love her and truly love her.. Do not scorn her..nor abuse or condemn..try to make her see reason that joining these sect is not a guarantee of success..and that we r only hearing of few our of millions.. Common if it were to be a sure thing..u thing we won't all be part of the sect already...however nothing is sure.

Relax..it's called youthful exuberance she would come around..stop calling..go and see her..explain in a tender manner..be a man..take charge..understand with her..see from her perspective..but be sure to drive cheesy home your points..only you can help her.

I hope u understand..

God help u n her.
you just said it all bro, you are a good counsellor.

But what the girl in question is facing is now a common issue in our society and its courtesy of: over listening/watching of TV n musical videos of today. Reality TV shows, internet gossips and all these beauty pageant and modelling adverts flying here n there.

Right now, I am facing one. This is a close family friend, from a very well to do family, lives in abj, but this young girl, also 23yrs had been pestering me that she wants me to help her find a modelling agent that would help her become a model, that she is ready to pay any amount they ask for so long as they are going to make her an international model.

I told her to stop wishing to be this n that. But she won't listen, and to worsen the whole issue, her cousin won one of the miss this n that pageant and began to waka from city to city, country to country n later on billboards, this girl can't let me rest.

To the extent she even talked abt fleeing home to come to Lagos to find modelling agents, I have tried all my best to stop her and to encourage her to focus on her studies to no avail.

The latest one now is that she just met the current miss Nigeria, and now she is going for the Miss Unity, have tried talking sense into her brains to no avail. She once said that she is ready to do anything to become a top model aside sleeping around, and I jokingly teased her that what abt joining a cult? She said, no wahala na, that is it not people that are joining illuminatti, that have they died?

Honestly, there is big trouble in Nigeria presently. Media and internet exposure are gradually having negative effect on the mindsets of our youths.

Most youths no longer dream or wish to be professors, doctors, engineers, pastors, etc, all they dream to be now is- musician, model, miss this n that, dancer, dj, music vixen, and all those nonsense careers that destroy ppls modest lifestyle. Sighs.

Pls op, take the advice I quoted.

But pls- Beware of over ambitious girl or lady! She is ready to do anything to achieve her ambition.
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Manweysabi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
^^^I don't like this your ideology undecided
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
Manweysabi: ^^^I don't like this your ideology undecided
what exactly is it that u don't like about what I said up there

1. That a girl whose father laboured to make enough money for and even have good investments, etc and finally sent her to school to acquire a knowledge and to become responsible is now desperate to become a model, and now a beauty pageant queen by all means And u support your daughter doing that

2. That a girl not minding to join a secret cult just to achieve a not-so classy achievement is something to encourage

And I repeat: Beware of an over-ambitious girl or lady cos she is ready to sleep around, maim lives, indulge in diabolical things, etc to achieve her ambition.

There is a difference between being focused, ambitious, optimistic and being- desperate and over-ambitious.

Same with over-ambitious guy, very dangerous!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nollywood movie called "Illuminati affair"

Grab your copy now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by MrsChima1(f): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

grin

Get out my mind sis! grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by goodbay: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
alienware: I am a member of the eastern stars. It is like the acient order of druid, far more powerful and secretive than freemason or the illuminati. We are not that popular.
so were is this cult and how does one belong.do they demand for a life or were there is no pain no gain.
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Get out my mind sis! grin

LOL! u said it! grin grin
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Inik(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
DailyNews: you just said it all bro, you are a good counsellor.

But what the girl in question is facing is now a common issue in our society and its courtesy of: over listening/watching of TV n musical videos of today. Reality TV shows, internet gossips and all these beauty pageant and modelling adverts flying here n there.

Right now, I am facing one. This is a close family friend, from a very well to do family, lives in abj, but this young girl, also 23yrs had been pestering me that she wants me to help her find a modelling agent that would help her become a model, that she is ready to pay any amount they ask for so long as they are going to make her an international model.

I told her to stop wishing to be this n that. But she won't listen, and to worsen the whole issue, her cousin won one of the miss this n that pageant and began to waka from city to city, country to country n later on billboards, this girl can't let me rest.

To the extent she even talked abt fleeing home to come to Lagos to find modelling agents, I have tried all my best to stop her and to encourage her to focus on her studies to no avail.

The latest one now is that she just met the current miss Nigeria, and now she is going for the Miss Unity, have tried talking sense into her brains to no avail. She once said that she is ready to do anything to become a top model aside sleeping around, and I jokingly teased her that what abt joining a cult? She said, no wahala na, that is it not people that are joining illuminatti, that have they died?

Honestly, there is big trouble in Nigeria presently. Media and internet exposure are gradually having negative effect on the mindsets of our youths.

Most youths no longer dream or wish to be professors, doctors, engineers, pastors, etc, all they dream to be now is- musician, model, miss this n that, dancer, dj, music vixen, and all those nonsense careers that destroy ppls modest lifestyle. Sighs.

Pls op, take the advice I quoted.

But pls- Beware of over ambitious girl or lady! She is ready to do anything to achieve her ambition.
Thanks
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by critique101(f): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Tonto dike is doing The same thing. Leave The babe n get another. So She wont End Up using you as a sacrifice
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Chnges(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ OP, sing this song with me.
" I am the lord...,That healerh thee..."
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 03, 2013
@OP, I wonder why a right thinking man as you seem to be would be dating such a girl. You must have been managing her excesses all these while and this is the time to take a hike. I don talk my own finish lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Kslib(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2013
Your girl friend is high on jamaican ganja.. What special talent does she possess? She no even know wetin illuminati mean sef.. Abi she think say devil no dey do screening? My guy,even devil get taste..
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Nosyke(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2013
tchidi: Da! Mbok, make una leave me oº°˚! Illuminati ?! Where she wan see am join? Abeg confirm say no be 'Ogbanje' she de google oº°˚!! grin grin

She think say na school cult,in any case. Too much exposure to MTVbase, CHO and Soundcity.
@ op, stick to th advise of DailyNews abi na Daily trust.
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by AbuMikey(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
alienware: I am a member of the eastern stars. It is like the acient order of druid, far more powerful and secretive than freemason or the illuminati. We are not that popular.
You say what?
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Mystiqme: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
You think Illuminati is Press Club? #Yimu
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by captainnigeria(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Heyyyy illuminati.i just laughed my ass off.op u have made my day.everyone dey laugh at u.maybe the ogbanje sect sha lwkmd
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by captainnigeria(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idi Amin: @OP, I wonder why a right thinking man as you seem to be would be dating such a girl. You must have been managing her excesses all these while and this is the time to take a hike. I don talk my own finish lipsrsealed
guy u dull gan undecided
Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Swissbeats: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
bro im in the same wahala o

.my girlfriend wants to join the avengers helpppppp

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) by Vivly(f): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Subscribing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Trapped During S*x (photo) / Check Out These Lovely Pre Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.