Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. (3017 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by acidtalk: 8:01pm On May 30, 2013
How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner.

* If you ever find your partner with diabolical or voodoo related objects and you are almost certain they are using such stuff to tie you or manipulate you in the relationship.

* When after 3months of dating, your partner never deemed it fit to tell you they have a child(ren) or they are married (or once married), but only waited a fews weeks/months to your wedding or even after your wedding before telling you.

* If you find out that your supposed partner conived with others to dupe you off you earnings or property.

* If your partner doesn't find a way to hide their unfaithfulness to you but rather cheat on you with friends, relatives, neighbors, and colleagues.

* When your partner hides from you their genotype and health history. Only to be too deep in the relationship before they start telling you their health history which they very well know isn't pleasant to have come as a surprise.

* When a partner lies about their source of livelihood. I.e a love peddler telling you she is a nurse or an internet fraudstar telling you he is a programmer or architect. They choose those professions because they assumed it will be difficult for you to detect the truth. I.e a nurse do go on night duty weekly and a programmer or architect is usually on the system working.

* When a partner refuses to tell you their real age from the onset for fear that you might call off the relationship.

1 Like

Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Sanboy25: 8:05pm On May 30, 2013

I know many persons that are in this situation, I'll pass them the message. wink
Thanks. smiley
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by acidtalk: 8:13pm On May 30, 2013
I am sorry this topic appeared twice on different threads. Its due to the poor network.

I will edit this thread and start a new topic on it.

The original thread is here -

https://www.nairaland.com/1308090/signs-know-over-used-single#15981291
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 31, 2013
A year and three months after marriage. my wife has refused to tell her age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2013
Rudebwoy: A year and three months after marriage. my wife has refused to tell her age.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Could it be that she's 50 years old

1 Like

Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 01, 2013
Forgiveness is always for ur own benefit smiley
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by acidtalk: 4:18am On Jun 01, 2013
Rudebwoy: A year and three months after marriage. my wife has refused to tell her age.

Put her to a test. Tell her that when she is forty years you will buy her a brand new car. I am sure the next day she will come to you and say "Honey, I am sorry for lying to you all these months. You know when I said I will be 25years next month, I actually lied. Actually, I will be 39year. So will I still get the brand new car next year?"

1 Like

Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Godson201333(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2013

lol why cant you ask for her birth certificate.
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by angelTI(f): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2013
funnily crazy post
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2013
You cheat on me I dump you period.
You fight my family I dump you
You insult me I dump you

Thats all

4 Likes

Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by iebanehita(m): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2013

Ride on!!

Until the day both of you starts joking and she refers to you as...''Young Man!!''
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Temismith(f): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2013
Waow! Dis ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ honestly true. I buy it.but d unforgiving part is not it for me. I tink it will be better to forgive aπϑ walk away.
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:
I know many persons that are in this situation, I'll pass them the message. wink
Thanks. smiley

Rotflmao.
I like your style dear
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by acidtalk: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2013
sorry for having to quote you again but I just can't get my thoughts off your matter. Was the marriage arranged? Or were you carried away with her beauty or sexual satisfaction? Because I can't just figure out how a man will get married without knowing the age (nearest age to her real age). Mark my words, she most likely has a child(ren) without telling you.

Sir, please can you share more light on this your issue. I am eager to hear.
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
acidtalk: sorry for having to quote you again but I just can't get my thoughts off your matter. Was the marriage arranged? Or were you carried away with her beauty or sexual satisfaction? Because I can't just figure out how a man will get married without knowing the age (nearest age to her real age). Mark my words, she most likely has a child(ren) without telling you.

Sir, please can you share more light on this your issue. I am eager to hear.

i know i am older than her because i filled a form for her elder sister who is about my age. each time i ask her, she will jokingly give me up to 5 dates. i am planing to complain to her father.
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
^^ maybe she is very young and since you married her very young maybe I repeat maybe she doesn't want you to feel bad about pedophilia as you probably married her when she was underage
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
I had a friend who told her hubby a wrong age because she reduced her age in her CV during her job search. She never told him her real age which was 2 yrs older that what the hubby thought she was.

However, the hubby found out when she won a US lottery and he has no choice than follow her go yanky grin

Now they are both enjoying themselves ...

If to say she didn't win the lottery, trust naija guy, na divorce the next morning!

God bless my ever hustling Naija guys! tongue
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:
Thanks. smiley
u nko?
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
Vikin: I had a friend who told her hubby a wrong age because she reduced her age in her CV during her job search. She never told him her real age which was 2 yrs older that what the hubby thought she was.

However, the hubby found out when she won a US lottery and he has no choice than follow her go yanky grin

Now they are both enjoying themselves ...

If to say she didn't win the lottery, trust naija guy, na divorce the next morning!

God bless my ever hustling Naija guys! tongue
u are not supposed to narrate the story of ur life on an open forumgrin

3 Likes

Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Forgiveness is always for ur own benefit smiley
hey, my sexy chubby grin long time sweetie. kiss
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
acidtalk:

Put her to a test. Tell her that when she is forty years you will buy her a brand new car. I am sure the next day she will come to you and say "Honey, I am sorry for lying to you all these months. You know when I said I will be 25years next month, I actually lied. Actually, I will be 39year. So will I still get the brand new car next year?"
are u a learner? U think he is dealing with a nursery school kid?
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u are not supposed to narrate the story of ur life on an open forumgrin

grin na way for,you o! cheesy

If na my story I for talk o! I no dey yanky na. Lol
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Vikin:

grin na way for,you o! cheesy

If na my story I for talk o! I no dey yanky na. Lol
grin
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Pdizzle(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
Forgiveness is lyk opening a cage and realising u've been the prisoner
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: hey, my sexy chubby grin long time sweetie. kiss
hehehe hey u
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: hehehe hey u
xup? Av been on with a lotta 'bench press' jes for u! When i am worthy of u, i will let u knwgrin
Dnt disappoint me okay.
My sexy chubby kiss
Can't get those sexy pix off ma laptop...oh sorry, off ma mind grin
I will only pray no other nairalander noticed u But i am suspecting mynd. That guy with a huge eyes grin
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: xup? Av been on with a lotta 'bench press' jes for u! When i am worthy of u, i will let u knwgrin
Dnt disappoint me okay.
My sexy chubby kiss
Can't get those sexy pix off ma laptop...oh sorry, off ma mind grin
I will only pray no other nairalander noticed u But i am suspecting mynd. That guy with a huge eyes grin
im happily married to 7 men in different countries...
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Princesszoe: 3:23am On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: You cheat on me I dump you period.
You fight my family I dump you
You insult me I dump you

Thats all
- hahahahah Mr.pride. I share the same view with you but only on cheating. Cheating is what will really make me divorce. But other things you mentioned are not allowed. You will be a very hard man o.
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 02, 2013
Princess zoe: - hahahahah Mr.pride. I share the same view with you but only on cheating. Cheating is what will really make me divorce. But other things you mentioned are not allowed. You will be a very hard man o.
lol..I guess so. Cheating and insults are a no no ..fighting can b tolerated but not the rest
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by onila(f): 4:31am On Jun 02, 2013
Princess zoe: - hahahahah Mr.pride. I share the same view with you but only on cheating. Cheating is what will really make me divorce. But other things you mentioned are not allowed. You will be a very hard man o.
grin grin
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:32am On Jun 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: im happily married to 7 men in different countries...
well, an 'eight' wldnt be too much na
Re: How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. by onila(f): 4:36am On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol..I guess so. Cheating and insults are a no no ..fighting can b tolerated but not the rest
so when u mess up undecided

how wld she deal with you

if u marry a Naija woman, she will diss yr life

u will even get used to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 9ja Universities That Has The Finest And Ugliest Guys Lolz / (photo): I Need Somebody / The Best Marriage Proposal Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.