Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) (35870 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Economic Importance Of Snakes / Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by tomzman: 7:14am On May 31, 2013
These oyinbos never cease to amaze me. 46 snakes as pets! O ga o.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by tellwisdom: 7:16am On May 31, 2013
Did he die?? sad
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Artistree: 7:20am On May 31, 2013
Big.game:
Pictures please
Too much garri is bad for the eyez.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by albacete(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2013
who keeps such as pets?
just like trying to tame a lion;u might be eaten up one day.
oyibos beware
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Sweetapple007(f): 7:26am On May 31, 2013
But oo? Those snakes looks deliciouse.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by adoken: 7:28am On May 31, 2013
Take a look at the apartment and the Yellow ANACONDA,you will remember that sometime ago someone posted the same man draped by his snakes all over and the "man" (now deceased) found it very cool and cocky doing his snake stuff,though he made a great picture out of his but never lived a great life after it.....food for thought, always watch yourself when you seem to be doing something to impress people or draw attention,the aftermath usually is not a happy ending....
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by lifestyle1(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2013
Chai c meat
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by lifestyle1(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2013
I'm sure he was leaving in isolation. No friends no family.. Just snakes. Strange man
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by tontons: 7:35am On May 31, 2013
tellwisdom: Did he die?? sad
NO, he is alive holdin conference meetin wit d 46 SNAKES on hw best 2 cure dis ur HIGH FEVER. grin tongue
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by PatrickBlaise(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] sadhw can dat bi snakes get house
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by bknight: 7:36am On May 31, 2013
Soraya_Leticia:
Paul I know(CURSE), Peter I know(COURSE) bt who are u (COUSRE)? *flipping thru dictionary*

shocked grin grin grin *falls off chair

But did he keep venomous ones?
Btw, he was reported to hv bn missing frm work for a wk but found to hv bn dead 2days... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Decryptor(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2013
I know of a medical doctor who lives here in abuja that has a tiger and a python as pets. His Nigerian wife asked him to choose between her and the animals and he choose his pets so she moved out of the house with the kids to Jabi. The name of the tiger is Hercules i've forgotten that of the snake. The day the tiger jumped over the guy's fence and strayed out to the street, come see Usain Bolt wey people do dat day
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by iluvtotodie(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2013
Crazy & Funny people on NL. See kg1 questions from full grown adults.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Taiwo20(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2013
queezer: Are u sure is nt a cousre

It could be a "COUSRE"
God help us.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Rick9(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2013
The best lightning strike.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by timilehing(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by stainless40: 8:06am On May 31, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You can't even spell CURSE . SMH
Why must you label him/her? Chike Obi or Chinua Achebe which one are you?

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Taiwo20(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2013
tellwisdom: Did he die?? sad
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by tellwisdom: 8:15am On May 31, 2013
tontons: NO, he is alive holdin conference meetin wit d 46 SNAKES on hw best 2 cure dis ur HIGH FEVER.

Oh, good to hear
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by sarutobie(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2013
adoken: Take a look at the apartment and the Yellow ANACONDA,you will remember that sometime ago someone posted the same man draped by his snakes all over and the "man" (now deceased) found it very cool and cocky doing his snake stuff,though he made a great picture out of his but never lived a great life after it.....food for thought, always watch yourself when you seem to be doing something to impress people or draw attention,the aftermath usually is not a happy ending....
That yellow snake isn't an anaconda..its an albino burmese python..they are rare and exotic snakes..

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2013
adoken: Take a look at the apartment and the Yellow ANACONDA,you will remember that sometime ago someone posted the same man draped by his snakes all over and the "man" (now deceased) found it very cool and cocky doing his snake stuff,though he made a great picture out of his but never lived a great life after it.....food for thought, always watch yourself when you seem to be doing something to impress people or draw attention,the aftermath usually is not a happy ending....

bro thats not an anaconda, ita a caramel Burmese Python and its the easiest snake to tame and quite friendly.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by tontons: 8:19am On May 31, 2013
grin
~Bluetooth:

You can't even spell CURSE . SMH
stainless40: Why must you label him/her? Chike Obi or Chinua Achebe which one are you?
NONE of ALL ABOVE
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2013
Decryptor: I know of a medical doctor who lives here in abuja that has a tiger and a python as pets. His Nigerian wife asked him to choose between her and the animals and he choose his pets so she moved out of the house with the kids to Jabi. The name of the tiger is Hercules i've forgotten that of the snake. The day the tiger jumped over the guy's fence and strayed out to the street, come see Usain Bolt wey people do dat day
bro a tiger? Abegii.. Sure say no be loepard or jaguar be that? :/
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Decapo: 8:30am On May 31, 2013
i hope so too
Rexsul: shocked i hope he is not gonna carry it over
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by dominique(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2013
Shareing a home with 46 slithering reptiles is enough to give person heart attack. There should be a law against keeping such in a residential area.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by abdullkabar(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2013
Dem neva even big wella,wey their mama? She go don big small 4 me 2 keep as pet tongue
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by nelsn(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: no pics and how can we bliv diz?

u need coke bottle to view dis........are u still using BLUE BIRD AS A FONE?
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by abdullkabar(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

bro thats not an anaconda, ita a caramel Burmese Python and its the easiest snake to tame and quite friendly.
na snake skul u go?
See as im labell d snake!! "Caramel burmese" i fear u oo
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by abdullkabar(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2013
Sweetapple007: But oo? Those snakes looks deliciouse.
u b italian?
DELICIOUSE
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Uwakuwak(f): 8:53am On May 31, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: no pics and how can we bliv diz?
the picture is there.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Uwakuwak(f): 8:56am On May 31, 2013
They would have said that the man died of snake attack not heart attack.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by anior(f): 9:03am On May 31, 2013
You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? / 5 Signs Of A Fake Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.