Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Romance And pre-intimacy: Is There Really And Difference? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance And pre-intimacy: Is There Really And Difference? (653 Views)

His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy / See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / Do Women Really And Truely Think About Proposals?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance And pre-intimacy: Is There Really And Difference? by Smartsyn(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2013
I don't think there is any difference between the two.

What do u think?
Re: Romance And pre-intimacy: Is There Really And Difference? by Sanboy25: 11:32pm On May 30, 2013
Smartsyn: I don't think there is any difference between the two. What do u think?

Can you explicit the words of the question please ? smiley
Re: Romance And pre-intimacy: Is There Really And Difference? by Nobody: 12:01am On May 31, 2013
Yes... Me licking your nipples is pre-intimacy..

Romance is being sweet without sexual motivations or feelings.
Re: Romance And pre-intimacy: Is There Really And Difference? by Sanboy25: 12:07am On May 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Yes... Me licking your nipples is pre-intimacy..

Hum ok, thanks for the enlightenment. smiley
You also points out the differences at the same time,
you killed two birds with one stone, great. cool
Re: Romance And pre-intimacy: Is There Really And Difference? by Smartsyn(m): 12:28am On May 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Yes... Me licking your nipples is pre-intimacy..

Ok, but when your man don't lick your niples and went straight to being intimate with you, will you say him to be what? Romantic?
Re: Romance And pre-intimacy: Is There Really And Difference? by Princessmel(f): 1:30am On May 31, 2013
Romance is when you're all lovey dovey and intimacy is straight up raw hard sexxx . For me anyway cool
Re: Romance And pre-intimacy: Is There Really And Difference? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 31, 2013
Fore.play is when you kiss her deeply, touching, to heavy petting, o.ra..l, roleplay, sex to..ys, any the list goes on depending on your personal taste.

Romance is both fo.rep..ay and love combined.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Ideal Life!! / Computer Programming To Design Singles And Married Relationships / 10 Red Flags To Note In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.