Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested (11584 Views)

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West / 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by russello: 1:44am On May 31, 2013
Army Arrests Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Members Of Boko Haram

Five Nigeriens and two Chadians are among the fleeing insurgents apprehended by the Special Forces as troops continue their pursuit of terrorists dislodged from their bases.

The seven according to the Director Defence Information, Brigadier General Christopher Olukolade were among the nine arrested at Tumbu Gini, a border town with Chad as they tried to cross the borders into Chad.

He said the man suspected to be leading the group escaped with gunshot wounds.

He added that the Defence Headquarters has observed that attempts are being made by insurgents and their collaborators to push into public domain, questionable and manipulated messages meant to misinform the public.

The Abubakar Shekau, the Boko Haram leader in a video, which is the group’s first since the emergency declaration, said the group is winning the war against the soldiers.

Mr. Shekau displayed identity cards of soldiers he claimed his group had killed in their operations. He also displayed a destroyed armoured tank he claimed his men bombed.

The group in a rare solidarity cry also sought help from foreign Islamic militants.

Mr. Shekau sought help from militants who are fighting for Islam in countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria and those we can’t mention.

We are here fighting those who believe in the constitution and western education. You should all know that we are all in good health, he said.

The army spokesman however said this message is clearly a confirmation of the level of pressure which has been brought to bear on the insurgents.

He urged Nigerians to continue to be calm as there is indeed no cause for alarm as the insurgents are actually in flight, necessitating their call for help from their foreign allies.

The operation to put an end to the activities of insurgents is continuing and in line with overall plans for the nation’s security.han

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/05/30/army-arrests-seven-foreigners-suspected-to-be-members-of-boko-haram/

Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Nobody: 4:26am On May 31, 2013
They should be made to face the music. They are beasts and dont deserve to live amongst humans.
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Mrlike: 6:26am On May 31, 2013
Conspiracy Boko haram and Goverment we dont know who is winning.
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by buchito1(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2013
Confam!!!! Mudafukaz!!!! Dem wan cum run boko haram 4 us here!!!! I dey very sure say na all dis lebanise!!!! Idi ara!
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by passionate88: 9:20am On May 31, 2013
Mr like: Conspiracy Boko haram and Goverment we dont know who is winning.
so u still believe say na FG dey conspire with dm boko bois?.
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by playahP(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2013
I wonder if there is any woman in boko-haram??... I would love to fucccccj her puusssy while I shoot their men....... Allahu akbar.... I've cuumm

7 Likes

Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Okijajuju: 9:23am On May 31, 2013
TEAM FRESH AIR... grin

They called him weak and a reetard, they forgot that he is from the same tribe as the South-South militants. grin

Now who is weak?!

Biitchessss... grin

9 Likes

Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by prosperthonia(f): 9:24am On May 31, 2013
Wh̶̲̥̅̊ǎ̜̣̍τ̣̣̥ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ dey still waiting 4? Dey shld ђåvε̲̣̣̣̥ been killed immidiatey they mentioned boko, dey wouldn't ђåvε̲̣̣̣̥ been allowed 2 finish the Haram. Nigerian's bete do something, b4 dey bomb Мy side ooo, i neva wan die yet.
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Kingslaw(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2013
God please help our soldiers to get them all.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by ajayi147(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2013
Up JTF
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2013
Kill them na, before u tell d story
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by buchito1(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2013
playah P: I wonder if there is any woman in boko-haram??... I would love to fucccccj her puusssy while I shoot their men....... Allahu akbar.... I've cuumm
O my gosh!!!!dude u are a pig!!! U wud love 2 fuucck a dirty boko haram member Ewwww! SMH!
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Nten: 9:30am On May 31, 2013
JTF thumbs up! Fight & kill the infidels wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war, they are unbelievers they refuse to believe JESUS IS LORD.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by brownlord: 9:31am On May 31, 2013
I dont understand this line "7 Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested" JTF pls dont tell us about suspect,

If they where arrested in the north, kano, borno, adamawa, yobe, they are not suspect, just execute them, end of discussion

1 Like

Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Sability(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2013
Okija juju: TEAM FRESH AIR... grin

They called him weak and a reetard, they forgot that he is from the same tribe as the South-South militants. grin

Now who is weak?!

Biitchessss... grin
B4 Nko?
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Sability(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2013
Team JTF, Correct!!
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by moderatorr: 9:49am On May 31, 2013
brownlord: I dont understand this line "7 Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested" JTF pls dont tell us about suspect,

If they where arrested in the north, kano, borno, adamawa, yobe, they are not suspect, just execute them, end of discussion
in SOE arrested means executed, shoot at sight dont you grab?

1 Like

Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Omoobava(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2013
JTF. Weldone.
Abeg, who is realy wining
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by dridowu: 9:53am On May 31, 2013
Time to tighten our border dan b4
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by WizPrince1(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2013
This Boko Haram, what is even their problem? Why should a reasonable person fight because he doesn't want education, Something he know's he would benefit from. Had it been there was no western education, that Shekau wouldn't have been speaking english. If they have genuine complains they should bring it out and not just fight for an injustice course... NONSENSE
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by udemzyudex(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2013
my problem with JTF is that,why are they always suspecting.
Everytime na suspected bokoharam,small time dem go release dem again..
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Opey4luv(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2013
Our borders are so porous. Aren't there enough custom officers or what
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by AK481(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2013
brownlord: I dont understand this line "7 Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested" JTF pls dont tell us about suspect,

Discussion continue.....
I hope jtf is winning? because iman sheik shakau interview shake me.
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by touch4mony: 11:06am On May 31, 2013
Mr like: Conspiracy Boko haram and Goverment we dont know who is winning.
from ur own point of view who is wining, since the soe was decleard .how many churchs,parks,etc has been attacked again.those once that attacked banks in kano there body tell them.sounds like one of d apc

2 Likes

Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Nobody: 11:15am On May 31, 2013
This is the kinda news I wanna hear. Foreigners should also be thoroughly investigated if suspected of being involved in terrorism, they shouldn't be left out of it. After all the Nigerians involved in terrorism are being educated by some foreigners as well.
They should be severely punished and dealt with.
(Y) :-)
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by okechukwu3: 11:16am On May 31, 2013
Conspiracy Boko haram and Goverment we dont know who is winning

Its you that doesn't know, how many bomb blast have we witnessed from Boko since military started operation.
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Zonacom(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2013
One look at the pic above, and i felt some kinda excitement up my spine. Soldier work no dey here o
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by IGBOSON1: 11:21am On May 31, 2013
playah P: I wonder if there is any woman in boko-haram??... I would love to fucccccj her puusssy while I shoot their men....... Allahu akbar.... I've cuumm

^^^You are one sick muthafucker!.....your kind commit war crimes.
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by klax(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2013
No need keeping them in any prison or waiting too long they have bitten more than what they can shew and their should be no mercy for them as a matter of fact the end has come to them let them go to that hell and be seeking for the a s s hole virgins.

If its a Nigeria or a foreigner that was caugt in their country involving in terrorist act they will kill him or them with immediate effect and even go as far killing anyone who come from the same country with the terrorist that is how this animals in human flesh behave but for these silly cow who live in this country as a stranger and yet supporting Boko Haram to be killing our citizen at will and those bastards called Bok Haram who "God as cursed and the Earth beneath has cursed" allowed a foreigner buying them arms to kill and destroy their own people and country Boko Haram you are nothing but a disgrace to humanity, a disgrace to your so called Prophet of doom and a shame to Nigeria.
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:37pm On May 31, 2013
Deport dem all.
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by searay(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2013
Booked
Re: Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested by sanandreas(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2013
ride on gallant soldiers of the federal republic of nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet / Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre / Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.