Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (341643 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cybermind: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2013
Sold.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
victoor: .
where did u download NBA 2k13 and does it lag
smooth like butter http://pro-apk..com/2013/04/game-nba-2k13-full-version-112-apk-data.html?m=1
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by baybaybeybey(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
I read this forum since last night and just got to the last page, in intervals tho...there is no smartfone out there that doesn't have ba3 issues, depends on ur apps u running and usage! I will ditch my Blackberry Torch 2 and buy this Phantom F7 this week..una blind? This is a deal of a lifetime..oya I need buyer for my Torch 2, in good condition..Hola!!!! Tecno na the new roll..E.I.E
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mod412: This post is going to be a fairly long. I've been following this thread and have come to some conclusions regarding this phone.

Firstoff, I am still undecided on whether to buy this gadget or not, would be devastated if I ended up regretting my decision.

Secondly, Godzilla and Physis are both pathetic excuses for human beings, they have tried to derail this thread from day one and by granting them audience you are encouraging their stupidity. Godzilla is a proven liar so take everything he writes with a Bag of salt.

In fact i applaud the patience of the tecno fans on this thread when some malnourised and attention seeking twats come here and insult them for 'buying chinco', meanwhile attention seeking one(zilla) comes on here and bragd about getting good value for money from the same 'chinco' products he/she ordered for, Grade A mugu! I have seen baby orangotans that have more sense than him, real talk - that's by the way.

Tecno fans here have to accept that the F7 has battery issues, maybe not all of them but there are some with defects, so don't just pour cold water on anyone that comes here and a posts a complaint about the phone battery.

As for those with battery issues, are you even following the battery saving instructions that have been given here? I haven't seen anyone that made a complaint come here and say ' I tried following the tips xxl or xyz gave and this was the result', try reducing the screen brightness, off vibration, 3G e.t.c

I used to hate tecno but credit where credit is due, they have improved their product drastically, nice one.
iv got nofin much to say to u!!!
A liar or not, am still dat banana boy living a luxirous life!!!
Get ur Tecno Phantom and use it for 3days, make sure u got a Tecno N3 for intensive comparism of their work rate.
Hope to see you Enjoy ur Phanton cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cmc1: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Please between tecno F7 phantom A and nokia Lumia 920.... which one do you guys think i should go for ? I have heard so much about this new F7 but is it better than Nokia Lumia 920
thanks y'all in anticipation
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by baybaybeybey(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
So I just ordered for My Phantom F7 from Elijadre..I should get it in about 3Hrs time..am super excited...had 2 break the bank and go ahead and buy it while the sale of my Torch2 is on pending...Oga Elijadre do quick oooo I dey wait U...

Techno F7 soon 2 be in my Palms...Happy smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by k2kay(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
getting my f7 this week God willing, cant wait to lay my hands on it. i must confess the ba3 ish almost got to me but am damning all consequences..if i had no qualms with the speed of my iphone 3GS which is considered outdated, i dont see any reason why i shuld with this and thank God am not the gaming type on phones grin grin grin rather use my ps3 for that
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by baybaybeybey(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
k2kay: getting my f7 this week God willing, cant wait to lay my hands on it. i must confess the ba3 ish almost got to me but am damning all consequences..if i had no qualms with the speed of my iphone 3GS which is considered outdated, i dont see any reason why i shuld with this and thank God am not the gaming type on phones grin grin grin rather use my ps3 for that
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
cmc1: Please between tecno F7 phantom A and nokia Lumia 920.... which one do you guys think i should go for ? I have heard so much about this new F7 but is it better than Nokia Lumia 920
thanks y'all in anticipation
if u like windows phone go 4 lumia 920
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
elijahdre: Gionee e3 is finally out.F7 and dream D1 are still in stock.
Call:08034795720/08081360406

How much is Gionee E3 plssss
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
TheTega:

How much is Gionee E3 plssss
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
mhozzis: smooth like butter http://pro-apk..com/2013/04/game-nba-2k13-full-version-112-apk-data.html?m=1

d link is dead and does the game hang
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
victoor:

d link is dead and does the game hang
no it doesn't hang. dunno about d dead link maybe u should google it along wit d nane of the game. cus dats wia i got mine
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Mod412(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Godvilla: iv got nofin much to say to u!!!
A liar or not, am still dat banana boy living a luxirous life!!!
Get ur Tecno Phantom and use it for 3days, make sure u got a Tecno N3 for intensive comparism of their work rate.
Hope to see you Enjoy ur Phanton cheesycheesycheesy

I called you out on your continuous attempts at derailing this thread/annoying attention seeking attitude, and that is your response? To be honest I wasn't expecting better.

As for living a 'luxurious life', good for you, the least you could do is keep your arrogance in check and allow people enjoy the fruits of THEIR labour, or is it your money? Abeg park well.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by coobboy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
just got my phantom today and the phone is like wow
thought calling brenda was stale but now i believe its a brenda i've dumped my laptop for my new brenda
wanna root it today though if i do those games asking for online update work?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ All new F7 buyers, ensure U get yourself SAMSUNG GALAXY CHARGER in addition to all the other Battery tweeks we have posted here. U will love it.I have downloaded about 70 bestseller novels already and my ALDIKO ebook reader is mind blowing. Tecno 4ever.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
GTA 5

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mcenny2010(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Tajsagay: lemme know if you need free link for magic sim
pls I need the link to this stuff.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
viazi: @ All new F7 buyers, ensure U get yourself SAMSUNG GALAXY CHARGER in addition to all the other Battery tweeks we have posted here. U will love it.I have downloaded about 70 bestseller novels already and my ALDIKO ebook reader is mind blowing. Tecno 4ever.

Thnx for the info. Where can I get the original in lagos and for how much pls?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lat4real: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
viazi: @ All new F7 buyers, ensure U get yourself SAMSUNG GALAXY CHARGER in addition to all the other Battery tweeks we have posted here. U will love it.I have downloaded about 70 bestseller novels already and my ALDIKO ebook reader is mind blowing. Tecno 4ever.

Where did you download all those novel?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
lat4real:

There are unlimited stuffs U can get through torrent, I use tTORRENT and my favourite torrent site is kat.ph
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by kaynine59(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls Help..a friend got the F7 yday and we unpacked today and slotted Airtel sim and requested monthly bis..2GB was given and we changed apn to blackberry.net and yet we cnt browse or do anytin internet.. Pls help!!!!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mod412:

I called you out on your continuous attempts at derailing this thread/annoying attention seeking attitude, and that is your response? To be honest I wasn't expecting better.

As for living a 'luxurious life', good for you, the least you could do is keep your arrogance in check and allow people enjoy the fruits of THEIR labour, or is it your money? Abeg park well.
seeking who's attention?? Iv got beta tins to do like paying a visit to the zoo dan seek ur attention......
Inshort, i no dey follow u argue sef. Enjoy ur slow DUAL CORE device. Besides, its ur hard earned money speaking 4 u!!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
Godvilla: seeking who's attention?? Iv got beta tins to do like paying a visit to the zoo dan seek ur attention......
Inshort, i no dey follow u argue sef. Enjoy ur slow DUAL CORE device. Besides, its ur hard earned money speaking 4 u!!!

What a child, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
lat4real:

easiest way get this app 10000 free ebooks from play store. Men you go see book you go tire.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jaymichael(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
kaynine59: Pls Help..a friend got the F7 yday and we unpacked today and slotted Airtel sim and requested monthly bis..2GB was given and we changed apn to blackberry.net and yet we cnt browse or do anytin internet.. Pls help!!!!!! sad
you dont have to change the APN, change the blackberry.net APN Back to the default APN, it seems you've not used the blackberry BIS before with the sim, just subscribe to the airtel daily internet bundle to activate it. dial *141*11*1# it costs100naira. The BIS will be activated and you are good to go. Let me know when it works for you, cos it will.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
AdemolaGoc:

What a child, smh.
Here goes the adult in nairaland!!!
4 ur info, i dey flog adults.......

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Giftedstan(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Techno n7 for sale. call 08085303517 ;08131876268
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
Godvilla: Here goes the adult in nairaland!!!
4 ur info, i dey flog adults.......

Wow you just made sense, you deserve a standing ovation from my tallest finger!

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
AdemolaGoc:

Wow you just made sense, you deserve a standing ovation from my tallest finger!
Yea...... I just dragged an adult to the mud where kids play!!! "SMH"

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.