Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,024 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340628 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by visuals(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
TECNO PHANTOM FOR SALE
Hello house, i bought my tecno phantom on thursday 27june bt got tired of it immediately bcus of its touch screen whch im nt used to...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by izzyE(f): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
Plz guys, how can I make my f7 ba3 charge faster. I bought it 2day, put it off to let it charge, and it chaged from 55 to 95% like magic, within less dan 20mins, but since den.... Its been stuck on 95% for close to 2hrs now. Wat do I do?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
izzyE: Plz guys, how can I make my f7 ba3 charge faster. I bought it 2day, put it off to let it charge, and it chaged from 55 to 95% like magic, within less dan 20mins, but since den.... Its been stuck on 95% for close to 2hrs now. Wat do I do?

Reboot your phone, use up the battery and recharge with NEPA light with stabiliser,in adition get youself a Samsung charger ASAP. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by chikaotuu(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Enugu residents, where can one get this phone n @ wot price?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
chikaotuu: Enugu residents, where can one get this phone n @ wot price?

You can get it from me. I'll deliver to you in Enugu. You pick at the airport, or Tranex office.

I sell N33,000. Then, you can pay the Tranex, or airport agent. Same day delivery.

Call: 08035166516

Thanks.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by coobboy(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=visuals]TECNO PHANTOM FOR SALE
Hello house, i bought my tecno phantom on thursday 27june bt got tired of it immediately bcus of its touch screen whch im nt used to...

hum how much is it going for and are all accessories intact?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by chikaotuu(m): 12:40am On Jun 30, 2013
BizBloke:

You can get it from me. I'll deliver to you in Enugu. You pick at the airport, or Tranex office.

I sell N33,000. Then, you can pay the Tranex, or airport agent. Same day delivery.

Call: 08035166516

Thanks.
gud one dude. Will hear from me soon
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:49am On Jun 30, 2013
chikaotuu:
gud one dude. Will hear from me soon

Alright, thank you sir. I'll be glad if you do business with us.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by visuals(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=coobboy][/quote] ALL ACCESORIES ARE STILL INTACT AND ITS GOIN FOR 32K
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2013
First I'm not gonna say this phone is the absolute best smartphone out there because it isn't. But what I'm saying is if you don't know how to operate Android Jellybean then no matter if itz Xperia or Galaxy XYZ u'r using, u'r still going to be frustrated at ur device.
Second, no two phones r the same and no one phone has all the answers to a smartphone user's desires so comparing Phantom A to any other "high end" smartphone is a waste of time. BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS: the Phantom A will always beat any other high end Jellybean phone when it comes to price. And it really utilizes every drop of power in the Android Jellybean OS

this Phantom A is simply amazing as it delivers Jellybean to you in a very exciting way. Like I said before, I'm not gonna compare it to iPhone 5's, Lumia 920's, or Samsung Galaxy XYZ's not because they are better but because they are in a different weight category (so to speak). Floyd Mayweather is the greatest pound for pound boxer out there but imagine how silly you'll look trying to compare him to Klitschko.
If you are on a strict budget but still want to utilize all tht Android Jellybean has to offer then I recommend you buy Tecno's Phantom A, you will not regret it. If you have money to blow and you are one of those pple tht feel their phone make defines their social status then go ahead and go for the iPhone 5, Lumia, n Galaxy SYXWZ.
I bought the Phantom A ystdy and I am super excited and impressed with it. Still exploring the features and setting it up to suit my needs (both business and leisure) and I'm enjoying every minute of it. It comes with already downloaded apps tht you may need so all you have to do is install the ones you want. Google Play also helps you get more. The performance is impressive, I've experienced no lags evn when multitasking. The 8mp camera wv led flash is good, front facing camera works very well with Skype video calls, browsing is flawless, everything is just right with this device. You get a good bang for every buck you spend getting this phone.
my two cents..

Enjoy

4 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2013
visuals: ALL ACCESORIES ARE STILL INTACT AND ITS GOIN FOR 32K

32k?

I hope you are aware that a brand new tear-rubber f7 goes for N32,500
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by coobboy(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2013
visuals: ALL ACCESORIES ARE STILL INTACT AND ITS GOIN FOR 32K
if it would go for 29k would pay tommorow or even today if i contact u
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by casiello(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2013
izzyE: Plz guys, how can I make my f7 ba3 charge faster. I bought it 2day, put it off to let it charge, and it chaged from 55 to 95% like magic, within less dan 20mins, but since den.... Its been stuck on 95% for close to 2hrs now. Wat do I do?
Charge the phone while its still on, don't switch off the phone before charging it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by olu98: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2013
Please is there any tecno outlet in ilorin where i can buy original tecno f7 dat has a very gud ba3.tanks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by laobaba: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hello Guys..................
just got mine ysterday but this machine drains my gigbyte like water, I need suggestion on which plan to run this and possibly any network cheat , pls send to laojoy2@gmail.com
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
laobaba: Hello Guys..................
just got mine ysterday but this machine drains my gigbyte like water, I need suggestion on which plan to run this and possibly any network cheat , pls send to laojoy2@gmail.com

use mtn bis ish or airtel bundle..u cn buy magic sim too...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Olamilec(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
hustla:

use mtn bis ish or airtel bundle..u cn buy magic sim too...
Please how much can I get the magic sim and where?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by J0nyb0y(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
plx where can i get it in akure and how much does it go 4? Thx
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
J0nyb0y: plx where can i get it in akure and how much does it go 4? Thx

I will teach you how to do it for 1000 Naira
Contact me on 08166256599.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by civilserva: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
Rockyfancino:

I will teach you how to do it for 1000 Naira
Contact me on 08166256599.

Why can't you give him the information without calling your line? So he has to buy JAMB form before you 'teach' him?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sunnews: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
laobaba: Hello Guys..................
hows the battery performance? people's complaint about the battery is drawing me back from buying the phone
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
lemme know if you need free link for magic sim
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by olu98: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
Tajsagay: lemme know if you need free link for magic sim
oga tajsagay,i nid it.pls help oo.GOD BLESS U
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by olu98: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Olamilec(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please sir, I need the link for the magic sim... Thanks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ayomidan: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=olu98][/quote] baba i need d free link too can pm me,,more grease to ur elbow
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by alofine65: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
hello guys,can anyone help with this:i downloaded film on my lappy and then transfered it to my sd card on my f7 but i found out that the action is faster than the speech when am watching it on my phone but when i watched it on pc it wasnt like that.it worked perfectly ok.what could cause this,anyone?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ all, the F7 Charger I have confirmed is not charging the phone as it should be, A friend that bought his F7 upon my recommendation was frustrated with the slow charging and rushed to my house this morning, I told him to buy Samsung charger but he ended buying original BLACKBERRY USB CHARGER from BLACKBERRY OFFICE at SHOPRITE in Abuja. The guy is seriusly smiling now. His phone is charging very fast now.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
alofine_65: hello guys,can anyone help with this:i downloaded film on my lappy and then transfered it to my sd card on my f7 but i found out that the action is faster than the speech when am watching it on my phone but when i watched it on pc it wasnt like that.it worked perfectly ok.what could cause this,anyone?

Whats the format of the film, what player are you using and what is the resolution of the film. all these factors affect video play on android phones.

I recommend you download mxplayer from playstore(it plays most formats flawlessly), ensure your movies are in popular formats like mp4, avi, divx, (formats like mkv dont usually play well on mobile). and ensure that the resoultion of the movie is not too high (720 max) or else you mobile phone may not play it properly.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
grin grin grin
alofine_65: hello guys,can anyone help with this:i downloaded film on my lappy and then transfered it to my sd card on my f7 but i found out that the action is faster than the speech when am watching it on my phone but when i watched it on pc it wasnt like that.it worked perfectly ok.what could cause this,anyone?

must U watch it on the fone? ha ha ha ha
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by techfreak: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
chikaotuu: Enugu residents, where can one get this phone n @ wot price?
chika sup, d phone is in enugu main market(ogbete). dont wait for somebody to send it to u
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by techfreak: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
Thank God I waited. I suspected dat ds phone will have one issue or d other. Guys if u wana buy a phone wait for the users reviews.... and buy phones with internal memory greater than 8GB, RAM more than 512MB usable and battery greater than 2100mAh... other things are secondary... Cheers!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.