Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340663 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Worwor: it has breeze gesture. grin

My F7 even have Hurricane and Tsunami gesture
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by TCD: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
elijahdre: Good morning Nairalander.More testimonies about our honesty on this thread.
Get your F7 and Gionee D1 today.
We can deliver to your doorstep in lagos and can also send to any part of the country via reliable courier service
call :08034795720/08053627744/08123709460.
God bless you real good
Hi pls how much is your gionee D1?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Fejos(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
idee.esperanza:

Oga, na screen size dem ask! If you guys really hate Tecno, why not hire boko haram boys to visit their office? grin
u are very funny
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by izzyE(f): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Plz wats d overall advantage of rooting this phone? And apart from voiding the 13 mths warranty, wats d disadvantage?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
viazi: grin grin grin

Ok hahaha, I laughed at your joke. Now can you pls give a serious answer? Thot this thread was supposed to be informative, c'mon.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
viazi: grin grin grin

Lolz
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Worwor: it has breeze gesture. grin

hahahahahahaha!
very funny! undecided

mumu
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
TCD:
Hi pls how much is your gionee D1?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
YES! That's what am talking about! A saner and more humorous house! Thank You JESUS!

But, Tecno fans no more unequal childish comparisons here, cos "they comparing themselves among themselves are not wise" (2 Corinthians 10:12 KJV). It attracts hot annoying cynicisms.

Now, back to Phantom A, my biggest drawback with this phone is the fact that it doesn't have USB OTG. I think its high time Tecno implements it. Maybe, they forgot, so we need to remind them.

Come on guys, we really need to mobilize and storm, Tecno face book fan page, and complain bitterly, though positively, about OTA, OTG and the battery issues.

We are the people that will make Tecno improve. Lets not sit back and swallow whatever is thrown at us. This costs N35,000 for goodness sake.

Moreover, remember, Tecno promised world class smart phones at cheap prices. A smartphone is not yet a full smartphone without the versatility of OTA & OTG.

Lets not sit back the way we are sitting back, and Nigeria is not improving. If its Americans they will shout wella.

I have being shouting on their face book page. Please you all should join me. Lets use every opportunity on our hands to lodge our demands.

Lest I forget, Tecno smart phones are stylishly becoming more costly, before you know what is happening they will release a N50,000 smartphone. And that's not too cool. So lets scream now.

Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Colin Adua: YES! That's what am talking about! A saner and more humorous house! Thank You JESUS!

But, Tecno fans no more unequal childish comparisons here, cos "they comparing themselves among themselves are not wise" (2 Corinthians 10:12 KJV). It attracts hot annoying cynicisms.

Now, back to Phantom A, my biggest drawback with this phone is the fact that it doesn't have USB OTG. I think its high time Tecno implements it. Maybe, they forgot, so we need to remind them.

Come on guys, we really need to mobilize and storm, Tecno face book fan page, and complain bitterly, though positively, about OTA, OTG and the battery issues.

We are the people that will make Tecno improve. Lets not sit back and swallow whatever is thrown at us. This costs N35,000 for goodness sake.

Moreover, remember, Tecno promised world class smart phones at cheap prices. A smartphone is not yet a full smartphone without the versatility of OTA & OTG.

Lets not sit back the way we are sitting back, and Nigeria is not improving. If its Americans they will shout wella.

I have being shouting on their face book page. Please you all should join me. Lets use every opportunity on our hands to lodge our demands.

Lest I forget, Tecno smart phones are stylishly becoming more costly, before you know what is happening they will release a N50,000 smartphone. And that's not too cool. So lets scream now.

Or what do you think?

Well said, but I personally think the USB ON THE GO OR ON THE WENT thing is outdated. with DROPBOX installed on both your Computer and your Phone, YOUR COMPUTER AND PHONE HAS BECOME ONE & SAME, SAVE ANYTIN ON YOUR COMPUTER AND U SEE IT ON YOUR PHONE & VICE VERSER. I THINK WHERE WE MISS IT MOST TIMES IS THAT WE DONT REALLY TAKE TIME TO FIND OUT THE USES OF THE 800,000+ APPS WE HAVE AT PLAYSTORE.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by phoenixb2r: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Didn't mention inferior anywhere. This is not about inferiority, this is about quality and power. The S3 will be around for at least another upgrade of the Android OS and will run apps that will come out for the next 2-3years. Dual core smartphones are already being dusted and Tecno releases as its flagship a dualcore phone how do you compare? My phone is a great phone and there are better phones out there I will be the first to admit that but I will not say that because I love the performance of my phone I won't acknowledge the other better phones, that is being petty. Turning up your nose at a better product because you enjoy a cheaper one is childish. Not many people here drive a Rolls Royce so tell me will you say you don't want one because your present car serves? Lets not be hypocrites or envy laden black souls.
true talk. I like the Gionee dream d1 though, and I am willing to try it out
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by phoenixb2r: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
viazi: Na una sabi for Una sef, I JUST DE GBADU MY TECNO DE GO....whats tripping me more is the confidence with which I bring out my rooted TECNO in the midst of my SAMSUNG friends, fear no let them even rooot theirs because of how expensive they bought it.

UP TECNO
yea, it's cheap enough to gamble with
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
viazi:

Well said, but I personally think the USB ON THE GO OR ON THE WENT thing is outdated. with DROPBOX installed on both your Computer and your Phone, YOUR COMPUTER AND PHONE HAS BECOME ONE & SAME, SAVE ANYTIN ON YOUR COMPUTER AND U SEE IT ON YOUR PHONE & VICE VERSER. I THINK WHERE WE MISS IT MOST TIMES IS THAT WE DONT REALLY TAKE TIME TO FIND OUT THE USES OF THE 800,000+ APPS WE HAVE AT PLAYSTORE.

What of, if your PC is at home or crashed, and you need to work with a document or info on your flash or external hard drive (HDD)?

You connect it to dropbox on the wall! lol. grin
viazi:

What of, if your PC is at home or crashed, and you need to work with a document or info on your flash or external hard drive (HDD)?

You connect it to dropbox on the wall! lol.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Now that we are done comparin dis awesome phone with de likes of S2,S3 and what have u, i wil humbly request that we startin sharing apps and other stufs dat wil make our fone look mor superb.

Am waitin for positive responses cos mine has now gotten root access and i cant wait to love-vendor it till i get tired of it.

One love
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
paeffiong: Now that we are done comparin dis awesome phone with de likes of S2,S3 and what have u, i wil humbly request that we startin sharing apps and other stufs dat wil make our fone look mor superb.

Am waitin for positive responses cos mine has now gotten root access and i cant wait to love-vendor it till i get tired of it.

One love

First of all get a new launcher. I have tried many. but I tend to love Nova launcher. It looks a lot like mango launcher, but very customisable and light.

@ Viazi, my bad! I dont mean to mock you. What I mean is, what of if you dont have a document on PC, but on your HDD and no internet connection?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Am gonna try it ASAP. I wil surly post my screenshots
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
paeffiong: Now that we are done comparin dis awesome phone with de likes of S2,S3 and what have u, i wil humbly request that we startin sharing apps and other stufs dat wil make our fone look mor superb.

One love
i advice u to be visiting N3 thread, dat forum is too much, sharing of game, application etc.. There is certain thing u can be tapin 4rm there to ur F7 machine..
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Cud it possible for our android experts to start educatin som of us on apps dat will make dis F7 look mor stylish
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ OP, USB OTG or WENT is outdated?
Seriously, i will crave to hav it on any latest smartfone i hav in my possesion. U can aswell say Bluetooth is old school but we nid it in our daily use.......
With OTG, u got the ability to do basic stuffs without any hassle. Hav u eva tried to connect a PC PS2-like Joystick to ur smartfone?
Not to 4get HDMI port, i love dat feature smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by pitodenz(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Need application kat.ph so many paid android apps for free just use or torrent
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Colin Adua:

First of all get a new launcher. I have tried many. but I tend to love Nova launcher. It looks a lot like mango launcher, but very customisable and light.

@ Viazi, my bad! I dont mean to mock you. What I mean is, what of if you dont have a document on PC, but on your HDD and no internet connection?

have you tried smart launcher? I love its simplicity and if you use a video/live wallpaper as wallpaper it shows through in the menu and call screen. Its just so kool.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by milee: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Yes,l too would like someone who know to answer this question,please.
izzyE: Plz wats d overall advantage of rooting this phone? And apart from voiding the 13 mths warranty, wats d disadvantage?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by iykemann: 5:38am On Jun 29, 2013
my 3g comes up few seconds and dissapear 4 hrs with f7,when 3g is steady in my ericcsson with the same AIRTEL line,pls some help me is phone problems.cos I know the problem is not network,my is on with AIRTEL,the same problem when I put etisalat sim ,its always been E not H,BT when I put the sim in my router it works steady on 3g, pls someone help me,or should I return the phone.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2013
iykemann: my 3g comes up few seconds and dissapear 4 hrs with f7,when 3g is steady in my ericcsson with the same AIRTEL line,pls some help me is phone problems.cos I know the problem is not network,my is on with AIRTEL,the same problem when I put etisalat sim ,its always been E not H,BT when I put the sim in my router it works steady on 3g, pls someone help me,or should I return the phone.

goto settings >more>mobile network>3G service>network mode >WCDMA only....

Let's see if that works for you... and if it doesn't work then return it Carl care u still have 13month warranty.... I hope that helps
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by AdemolaGoc: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2013
hustla:

smbdy shld pls ansa dis Q,i need to know it too
hustla:

smbdy shld pls ansa dis Q,i need to know it too

Can somebody pls answer the question, a simple yes or no wouldn't kill. I'm about to buy the phone, I want to have full knowledge.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2013
how can i make my f7 video player turn to a mini size so i can be typing and watching my video
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2013
Lord_Reed:

have you tried smart launcher? I love its simplicity and if you use a video/live wallpaper as wallpaper it shows through in the menu and call screen. Its just so kool.

Hmmmmm! Smart launcher. No! I have not tried it. It was the first on my list of light, fast launchers to try, but I didnt like the look of the screen shots on play store so I jumped it. Maybe, I will give it a try.

I love the way I can make my phone look like iphone, S4, even HTC droid DNA with sweet themes and subsequent icon pack from playstore.

I am not a game person, am a movie and browsing person.

So, I dont have much to share. Moreover, thats why I love so much to have USB OTG on my next Tecno smartphone. It will enable me move movies conveniently from the phone to HDD and vice versa.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2013
victoor: how can i make my f7 video player turn to a mini size so i can be typing and watching my video

Just download moboplayer on playstore..... then minimize with ur home button when playing videos..
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cyrexx: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2013
Colin Adua:

So, I dont have much to share. Moreover, thats why I love so much to have USB OTG on my next Tecno smartphone. It will enable me move movies conveniently from the phone to hdd and vice versa.

The word is out that the next version of android (key lime pie) will natively support USB OTG and several other cool features. Let's just hope tecno will provide upgrade to f7. cheesy
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2013
please how can I use face lock on my f7
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2013
GTA latest version works very very very very smooth on medium ,,low,,and very low graphics details...but lags a bit on high.....galaxy s4 supports very high.......

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
victoor: GTA latest version works very very very very smooth on medium ,,low,,and very low graphics details...but lags a bit on high.....galaxy s4 supports very high.......
wot type of gta is dis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.