Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (341161 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Please any one wo stays in uyo or it environ should wo can root my f7 for me shld drop is my 4 me here.. Or hala at me 07032448842, u wil be highly appreciated.. Tanxs
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2013
labellat:
super amoled or gorilla glass,d screen can't take d two at a time.

You don't know what you are talking about. AMOLED and gorilla glass are two different things and are not mutually exclusive. Galaxy S2, S3 and S4 all have AMOLED screens plus gorilla glass. Do a little research before you speak.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2013
marcjoe:

THAT'S Y U SHOULD GO FOR TECNO ......JUST SIMPLY TAKE IT TO CARLCARE....THEY WOULD SURELY GIVE YOU A NEW AND BETA PHONE.....AM SORRY GIONEE E3 USERS CAN'T DO THAT.....
Guy, face front, dnt start comparism issue again. Tho, factory error is nt totally eradicateable in any production, we all knw its more rampant in some brands than d oda. How many bad issues hav u seen or hrd of in any sony brand, or even samsung? Maybe 0.1% per batch. And gionee are well noted 4 their credibility, as they are d ones that couple and fabricate most of ur android giants' phones, u can always research further info, thanks. Bt its a well established fact, GIONEE AND TECNO NO BE MATE. 4get availablity nd marketing in nigeria. Dudes, hav u seen d design of d E3? D sexiest smartphone as at nw.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2013
labellat:
super amoled or gorilla glass,d screen can't take d two at a time.
Hahahahaaha..... Iv been reading ur post 4 a while now!!!
Cant believe u are a novice..........
Its said dat "Empty barrel makes the loudest of noise"
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Som 1 shld help on to root my f7 tanxs
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Godvilla: Hahahahaaha..... Iv been reading ur post 4 a while now!!!
Cant believe u are a novice..........
Its said dat "Empty barrel makes the loudest of noise"

@godvilla no make me start with u ooooh..if i start u go delete ur acct urself for nairaland....
UR BRAIN CELLS R JUST TOO LOW COMPARED TO A 10YR OLD KID...
U BETA STOP ALL THIS YOUR RANTING IN THIS THREAD OR ELSE U WLD HEAR BIG FROM ME
TECNO HAS NOT FINISHED YET SO DON'T INSULT THE BRAND THAT HAS BROUGHT JOY TO ALL NIGERIAN..

E B LIKE SAY U NEVA CHOP SINCE MORNING ABI..ABI U FORGET TO TAKE UR MDNSS DRUGS DIS MORNING ABI....

4 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Guy, face front, dnt start comparism issue again. Tho, factory error is nt totally eradicateable in any production, we all knw its more rampant in some brands than d oda. How many bad issues hav u seen or hrd of in any sony brand, or even samsung? Maybe 0.1% per batch. And gionee are well noted 4 their credibility, as they are d ones that couple and fabricate most of ur android giants' phones, u can always research further info, thanks. Bt its a well established fact, GIONEE AND TECNO NO BE MATE. 4get availablity nd marketing in nigeria. Dudes, hav u seen d design of d E3? D sexiest smartphone as at nw.

U R REALLY SICK...GO AND TAKE UR MDNSS DRUGS AND COME BACK LET'S TALK..
PATAPATA THEM GO BAN ALL OF US...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by harrysteeze: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
plz guys, can custom roms work on our beloved f7?
grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Na wa o....see as people dey carry phone matter personally. Techno is trying and I know very soon they'll soon start OTA updates. Afterall Samsung and co started from somewhere. And for all this "specs freaks" are you expecting so much from a cheap phone?(No offence to the F7 users o) if you want phones with all this specs why don't you go for the brands that have them and leave tecno alone with what they have.and all those comparing tecno to Samsung and Sony and HTC sit down and reason for while.Tecno is new in the game of android so cut them some slacks please.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Marcjoe u don't need to pick on every comment at times it is much better to simply ignore. I must commend your effort in making sure everyone with the phone get optimal value for their money. Let us focus more energy in this area. Some of us have very limited knowledge on the capabilities of android os and would want to update our knowledge so where are the emeritus professors?

@samsad u made my day cos I had a very good laugh. A lot of people buy gadgets that won't even use one tenth of the functionality. What is important is u identify certain features u want in a phone and if a particular phone has it u go for it irrespective of brand name. My first smart phone was a Nokia E90 which I used for a very long time. When my friends mock me that my level is beyond that phone, I simply laugh cos I was convinced it was serving my purpose. I only upgraded when the phone no longer met my daily requirements.

Nobody is saying that the F7 is a perfect phone; as a matter of fact I complained bitterly about the battery when I 1st got it; however juxtaposing the price with functionality we can conviniently say it is a modest phone. Granted Tecno still have a long way to El Dorado, we can all attest that they are definitely on that path. Am looking forward to the day they will commence the production of their phones in naija. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
techfreak:

Waooo! So we now hav v6 and v9, what will be v7 and v8 pls?...

Rundown on d versions:
Android v1 = Astro Boy
"v1.1 = Bender
"v1.5 = Cupcake
"v1.6 = Donut
"v2.0 = Eclair
"v2.2 = Froyo
"v2.3 = Gingerbread
"v3.0 = Honeycomb
"v4.0 = Ice Cream Sandwich
"v4.1 = Jelly Bean
"v5.0 = KeyLime
"v5.2 = LemonSeed
"v6.0 = MeatPie
"v7.0 = N?
"v8.0 = O?
"v9.0 = Popcorn Syrup

Laugh no gree me! Chai una funny.

v7.0 -- Nutmeg stew, v8.0 -- Ofada rice. Any one wants to upgrade? LOL

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LizyL: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
I just bought my techno phantom f7 and I love it soooo much , I'm not that much of a tech freak though
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Faru: @Marcjoe u don't need to pick on every comment at times it is much better to simply ignore. I must commend your effort in making sure everyone with the phone get optimal value for their money. Let us focus more energy in this area. Some of us have very limited knowledge on the capabilities of android os and would want to update our knowledge so where are the emeritus professors?

@samsad u made my day cos I had a very good laugh. A lot of people buy gadgets that won't even use one tenth of the functionality. What is important is u identify certain features u want in a phone and if a particular phone has it u go for it irrespective of brand name. My first smart phone was a Nokia E90 which I used for a very long time. When my friends mock me that my level is beyond that phone, I simply laugh cos I was convinced it was serving my purpose. I only upgraded when the phone no longer met my daily requirements.

Nobody is saying that the F7 is a perfect phone; as a matter of fact I complained bitterly about the battery when I 1st got it; however juxtaposing the price with functionality we can conviniently say it is a modest phone. Granted Tecno still have a long way to El Dorado, we can all attest that they are definitely on that path. Am looking forward to the day they will commence the production of their phones in naija. God bless u all.

Well said bro...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
marcjoe:

@godvilla no make me start with u ooooh..if i start u go delete ur acct urself for nairaland....
TECNO HAS NOT FINISHED YET SO DON'T INSULT THE BRAND THAT HAS BROUGHT JOY TO ALL NIGERIAN..

E B LIKE SAY U NEVA CHOP SINCE MORNING ABI..ABI U FORGET TO TAKE UR MDNSS DRUGS DIS MORNING ABI....
U Hv gotten a taste of Godvillla the kindergarten that uses tecno n3 to brag
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LizyL: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Everytime I try to download an app it tells me the package file is invalid especially the larger apps, what do I do?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by chiboy429(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
Please my fellow nairalanders this my site help me survey it ,make ur suggestion and how to improve it http://enews.com.ng
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
marcjoe:

Change my name to GOATvilla if i eva quote any silical post by u.......
Btw: dat reply didnt go ur way and i dnt remeber insulting Tecno or wateva u call it.......
Pls stay on ur lane where retards argue ova childish issues!!!
*BANGS the door and walks out*
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Proffdada:
U Hv gotten a taste of Godvillla the kindergarten that uses tecno n3 to brag
Professor Oyinbo Grammatical, its u again...
Hw far with ur bricked Tecno F7?
Feed ur eyes as i do sum scracthes on me Xperia Oops, did i say it out loud?
(Home alone) u can cum ova 2 me crib lets rub minds.
(perhaps, TN3 has anoda version of 4.3 inches screen) cheesy

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by amebes(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
i just got the f7, and am not regretting it at all. the gaming is awesome, the sound is wow, and the internet speed is out of this world. all downloaded apps work well also. but techno still has to improve in the areas of battery life(though it has a battery, UPS its not enough) and the camera though okay is a little blurry, and finally, it trips off during serious multitasking only to re-start again.i wonder if this has anything to do with production defect and if it can be remedied.In all i score techno 85% based on price vis-a-vis price. great phone.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
JeffreyJamez: Na wa o....see as people dey carry phone matter personally. Techno is trying and I know very soon they'll soon start OTA updates. Afterall Samsung and co started from somewhere. And for all this "specs freaks" are you expecting so much from a cheap phone?(No offence to the F7 users o) if you want phones with all this specs why don't you go for the brands that have them and leave tecno alone with what they have.and all those comparing tecno to Samsung and Sony and HTC sit down and reason for while.Tecno is new in the game of android so cut them some slacks please.
Tecno has started for so long,frm days of Ginger bread,If tecno is young and dey can play d game just like Neymar is young and new,he can play d game.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Godvilla: Change my name to GOATvilla if i eva quote any silical post by u.......
Btw: dat reply didnt go ur way and i dnt remeber insulting Tecno or wateva u call it.......
Pls stay on ur lane where retards argue ova childish issues!!!
*BANGS the door and walks out*
U must be a script writer.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
JeffreyJamez: Na wa o....see as people dey carry phone matter personally. Techno is trying and I know very soon they'll soon start OTA updates. Afterall Samsung and co started from somewhere. And for all this "specs freaks" are you expecting so much from a cheap phone?(No offence to the F7 users o) if you want phones with all this specs why don't you go for the brands that have them and leave tecno alone with what they have.and all those comparing tecno to Samsung and Sony and HTC sit down and reason for while.Tecno is new in the game of android so cut them some slacks please.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tecno has started for so long,frm days of Ginger bread,If tecno is young and dey can play d game just like Neymar is young and new,he can play d game.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by techfreak: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Godvilla: Professor Oyinbo Grammatical, its u again...
Hw far with ur bricked Tecno F7?
Feed ur eyes as i do sum scracthes on me Xperia Oops, did i say it out loud?
(Home alone) u can cum ova 2 me crib lets rub minds.
(perhaps, TN3 has anoda version of 4.3 inches screen) cheesy

hahaha... We cant hear u ooo frm here! Is it on d loudest volume?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ronnikon: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pls wat abot d picture quality?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
techfreak:

hahaha... We cant hear u ooo frm here! Is it on d loudest volume?
i guess i'll hav to scream out louder.......
Can u hear me 4rm cort ONE? cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Scratching tinz on .............

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
@All, I used MTN BIS on my F7, I have used up the fair usage and subscription is still valid. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO RESUBSCRIBE DURING THIS VALIDITY PERIOD, I HATE TO WAIT FOR ALMOST 20 DAYS FOR ME TO ENJOY MY PHONE, PLS HELP. IF ITS POSSIBLE, KINDLY POST THE PROCEDURE HERE.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
viazi: @All, I used MTN BIS on my F7, I have used up the fair usage and subscription is still valid. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO RESUBSCRIBE DURING THIS VALIDITY PERIOD, I HATE TO WAIT FOR ALMOST 20 DAYS FOR ME TO ENJOY MY PHONE, PLS HELP. IF ITS POSSIBLE, KINDLY POST THE PROCEDURE HERE.
Load #300 recharge card and send 2H to 131. Take out ur bat3 and put it back. Switch on ur fone and enjoy urself smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Godvilla: Load #300 recharge card and send 2H to 131. Take out ur bat3 and put it back. Switch on ur fone and enjoy urself smiley
guy d cheat has been blocked
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Godvilla: i guess i'll hav to scream out louder.......
Can u hear me 4rm cort ONE? cheesycheesycheesy
wich dj app b dat n download link pls
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
@All kindly recommend a MULTI MESSENGER APPS, that i can use to run 2 Yahoo Messanger Account, 1 Gmail, 1facebook Account, all in one Application, most Important is my 2 yahoo messanger. I was using Ebuddy until it stops connecting, I deleted it to redownload BUT IT HAS REFUSED TO EVEN DOWNLOAD now. I need help urgently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.