Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (341169 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: yo niggie... i think ur craxzy on anoda level.. jst came on dis thread cox i acquired a fuckn new phantom A1...thtz bout tht.. came on here and saw ur comments ryt frm b4 d time u got broke... can see ur tryin to mess up dis thread but chu sTup1d... you can check on youtube for harry flander, and watch me.. im a mccfckin phone freak.. i do reviews on phones i acquire... so all them phones u stated aint new to me... heck im even planning on gettn d galaxy 8.0 july ending for a perferct review on it.. but tht dosnt make d tecno f7 crappy as u wanna paint it... well im typin wit d phone nw jst to hav a feel of it b4 portin it out.. its a very cool device.... pretty awesome... so is d n7...and oda tecno android phones excludin the D series.. coz im not even sure if thtz an android... read a comment of u claimin u use a sony xperia s or som dunno... now ur claiming on nexus... nothn bad in ur claims.. but leave them tecno people... since u dnt fuckn use it or couldnt fuckn acquire, coz d pic imma put up under My post, proves u did want to get som of dis tecno phone, but mayb ur brokeass wanted to be sure b4 makin d mistake of ur life since mayb 34grand is such a big deal to u... yet u come here and criticize themm... heck i dnt even like tecno.. jst wanted to try out d next trendy stuff on d market, and luckily for tecno,, it was..... like i said if u wanna compare phones, dnt insult nexus by talkin bout it on a tecno thread, coz they aint of d same mate...(in simple piglish,, tecno no be nexus mate).. but mayb u wouldnt understand tht, coz mayb u dont even own a sony xperia neither a nexus ..mayb u made a mistake and got urselv d n7 instead of d f7 and ur beating on ur self coz u feel used and just wanna hate on d f7 people coz u aint there mate...

heck i dnt knw.. neither do i care to know... jst piss off coz ur makin a fo0l of urself..

#peace......??

I couldn't read all you rubbish... Bush lemme put this clear...
I never said I used a Sony or whatever my android phones have used Neva included Sony
Maybe if yuu check some if my post I ask if anyone knows how to root a Sony device which ISNT MINE
Ah....

Now to the n3
A friend of mine wanted to switched from a Bb to android and his on a low budget
Now as a long time nairalander wink I saw the n3 I Neva knew a phone like that exist then I opened a thread asked a question.....
Dude pls do not make me annoyed I use fine phones u don't review them...
Bro I beg yuu don't quote me again....

Day 5:

Gionee performs Excellent .....

Anybody seen the jaigyu s1? The phone is bam... 320$ rock on
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mikados:
Make una leave Biz2get alone o.

Lol am trending already....
Follow me on Twitter@sharp_follower...
100% follower back
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
physise: guy y u dey curse am?even if na 4.2.2 wetin concern or abi e dey pain u say ur chinko nor go get updates?na to buy another fone smh 4 sum peeps

Smhhhh
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wow!!! Gionee elife e6 finally out, come c mouth-watering specs, 2gigg ram, 32gigg rom, 1.5ghz quadcore processor, 5inch super AMOLED display, full HD 1080p, dual mic noice cancellatn, 13mp nd 5mp camera, nd FINALLY, D GESTURE CONTROL that allows u 2 pick a cal by just moving d phone close 2 ur ear nd oda gesture controls, d phone is a bomb. BUT..... Its 26000 indian ruppees, which should be abt 60k plus in nigeria, can we still refer 2 gionee as an inferior brand or 'ordinary chinko'? Dis phone beat all d present high-end smartphones hands down, talk of samsung's s4, sony's xperia z, htc 1, nd even d 'highly overated' apple's iphone 5. Chinkos are here to stay jo. Guys, continue buyin chinko, let d 'brand-freaks' continue wasting their money on names. Less i 4get, d phone is 7.7mm thick, d slimmest smartphone so far.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Smiler11(f): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
guys pls help me out. since I bought my f9 I hv not been able to download any movie series, I need d app dat will help me download movie series, d link and d procedures, d USTV I downloaded is always buffering and some files I tried to download from play store is saying invalid file
I love d phone and I want to enjoy it to d fullest, so I seriously need ur help
note am using mtn bis
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
directonpc:
Mehn u na real tecno mumu u d yab person
Wer go get 4.2.2 wen u no go get any.

undecided
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
AdemolaGoc:

And you guys wud say we shud not compare. Anyways, gionee is a more reputable company and wud not come with silly faults like that. Keep waiting for phantom A+, while you save up money for that too!

Lol
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Blewusi:
I never insulted you, so why the insult? And point of correction: S4 came with Android 4.2.2 not 4.2.3 as you said. Now who is the mumu? If you think Galaxy Grand duos will never be updated to 4.2.2 just google it and you'll see it. Now to the issue: I'm a big Tecno fan. My first Tecno phone was model 0707 (by kind courtesy of my good friend Dr. Quansah). And since then I graduated to T9, T8 and T1 which was Tecno's first Android phone. But I realised that T1 came with a lot of issues (low internal memory, low RAM etc...). There was a particular problem with the T1.The PRE-INSTALLED applications like Opera Mini, Twitter, Facebook etc.. . could NOT be UPDATED at the Android Market. I sent it to Tecno's office and they told me there was NOTHING they could do. They said I should rather buy the N3 that had just been released. Instead of Tecno fixing minor bugs that come with their phones through OTA (Over The Air) updates, they kept releasing new phones. This means any time I buy a Tecno phone and there's a problem, I have to wait for them to manufacture a new phone, instead of updating the old one. Don't forget Samsung Galaxy S2 came with Android 2.3.5 just like Tecno T1. T1 is still STUCK to that version of Android (Gingerbread) whilst Galaxy S2 has since been upgraded to Honey Comb, ICS, and now Jelly Bean 4.1.2, and Samsung promised to UPGRADE S2 to Android 4.2.2! You see my point? So I went for GALAXY GRAND DUOS and I've not regretted. Because since Galaxy Grand Duos was released in January 2013, it has received about three (3) FIRMWARE UPDATES which added more features (blocking mode and Allshare Play, a feature that was designed for Galaxy S4) and fixed some bugs (phone hanging and battery taking long to charge) And I recently did an experiment: I used my phone WITHOUT RESTARTING FOR TEN (10) DAYS (240 hours). Before those firmware updates, my phone could not go beyond 48 hours without going off. Now you see what UPDATES can do to phones. Your F7 will still be stuck to Android 4.1.2 whilst my GALAXY GRAND DUOS will be UPGRADED to 4.2.2 and beyond. If you want a Tecno phone with Android 4.2.2, unless you buy a NEW phone. If you still DOUBT whether Galaxy Grand Duos will get Android 4.2.2, check this link :
http://www.sammobile.com/2013/07/08/android-4-2-2-for-the-galaxy-grand-duos-leaked/

Lil f7 is is jellybean 4.1.1 not 4.1.2 wink

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
techfreak:

Amoled and LCD ar 2 different main screen technologies thru wch pixels are made into d display u see......

While Gorilla Glass is just an outer glass dat protects d main screen mainly comes attached to Amoled. Also scratch resistance glasses, oleophobic glasses are in this last category
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Wow!!! Gionee elife e6 finally out, come c mouth-watering specs, 2gigg ram, 32gigg rom, 1.5ghz quadcore processor, 5inch super AMOLED display, full HD 1080p, dual mic noice cancellatn, 13mp nd 5mp camera, nd FINALLY, D GESTURE CONTROL that allows u 2 pick a cal by just moving d phone close 2 ur ear nd oda gesture controls, d phone is a bomb. BUT..... Its 26000 indian ruppees, which should be abt 60k plus in nigeria, can we still refer 2 gionee as an inferior brand or 'ordinary chinko'? Dis phone beat all d present high-end smartphones hands down, talk of samsung's s4, sony's xperia z, htc 1, nd even d 'highly overated' apple's iphone 5. Chinkos are here to stay jo. Guys, continue buyin chinko, let d 'brand-freaks' continue wasting their money on names. Less i 4get, d phone is 7.7mm thick, d slimmest smartphone so far.
hmmm cool shall
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Guy, face front, dnt start comparism issue again. Tho, factory error is nt totally eradicateable in any production, we all knw its more rampant in some brands than d oda. How many bad issues hav u seen or hrd of in any sony brand, or even samsung? Maybe 0.1% per batch. And gionee are well noted 4 their credibility, as they are d ones that couple and fabricate most of ur android giants' phones, u can always research further info, thanks. Bt its a well established fact, GIONEE AND TECNO NO BE MATE. 4get availablity nd marketing in nigeria. Dudes, hav u seen d design of d E3? D sexiest smartphone as at nw.

I agree with yuu bro....
So stylish
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Godvilla: Hahahahaaha..... Iv been reading ur post 4 a while now!!!
Cant believe u are a novice..........
Its said dat "Empty barrel makes the loudest of noise"

lol it was writing on the wall
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Godvilla: Change my name to GOATvilla if i eva quote any silical post by u.......
Btw: dat reply didnt go ur way and i dnt remeber insulting Tecno or wateva u call it.......
Pls stay on ur lane where retards argue ova childish issues!!!
*BANGS the door and walks out*
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
physise: guy d cheat has been blocked
Nope it hasn't renewed one sim yesterday.... For a friend told him to call me today if its still works and he did... 'Bro that stuff still working oh, I download that FIFA game bro'
Then again I wanted to use my mtn Buh I got note than 10gigs on Airtel
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
biz2get:

I couldn't read all you rubbish... Bush lemme put this clear...
I never said I used a Sony or whatever my android phones have used Neva included Sony
Maybe if yuu check some if my post I ask if anyone knows how to root a Sony device which ISNT MINE
Ah....

Now to the n3
A friend of mine wanted to switched from a Bb to android and his on a low budget
Now as a long time nairalander wink I saw the n3 I Neva knew a phone like that exist then I opened a thread asked a question.....
Dude pls do not make me annoyed I use fine phones u don't review them...
Bro I beg yuu don't quote me again....

Day 5:

Gionee performs Excellent .....

Anybody seen the jaigyu s1? The phone is bam... 320$ rock on
if dis is d best answer u could com up with... omg then yhur a retard.. funny enough i thought d errors in ur english waz a typo , mayb frm ur much aclaimed unknown E3.. but omg , its too much... in simple piglish, (bro abeg concentrate more on ur english and leave phones for now... coz ur life is half wasted witout d whiteman lingo..)..

officially ignored.. ur too uncool to word with harry... and to even think u owned a nexus...

not up to my class mahn... IGNORED
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: if dis is d best answer u could com up with... omg then yhur a retard.. funny enough i thought d errors in ur english waz a typo , mayb frm ur much aclaimed unknown E3.. but omg , its too much... in simple piglish, (bro abeg concentrate more on ur english and leave phones for now... coz ur life is half wasted witout d whiteman lingo..)..

officially ignored.. ur too uncool to word with harry... and to even think u owned a nexus...

not up to my class mahn... IGNORED

Thank yuu....

Now ignore me pls.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Wow!!! Gionee elife e6 finally out, come c mouth-watering specs, 2gigg ram, 32gigg rom, 1.5ghz quadcore processor, 5inch super AMOLED display, full HD 1080p, dual mic noice cancellatn, 13mp nd 5mp camera, nd FINALLY, D GESTURE CONTROL that allows u 2 pick a cal by just moving d phone close 2 ur ear nd oda gesture controls, d phone is a bomb. BUT..... Its 26000 indian ruppees, which should be abt 60k plus in nigeria, can we still refer 2 gionee as an inferior brand or 'ordinary chinko'? Dis phone beat all d present high-end smartphones hands down, talk of samsung's s4, sony's xperia z, htc 1, nd even d 'highly overated' apple's iphone 5. Chinkos are here to stay jo. Guys, continue buyin chinko, let d 'brand-freaks' continue wasting their money on names. Less i 4get, d phone is 7.7mm thick, d slimmest smartphone so far.
How many sim slot does it have?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 12, 2013
and does it have hotspot?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Palimaster: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2013
Pl anyone in uyo who has a root f7 shld help me out... Sinc i buy dis phone 2day agao it bin one problem or d other.. I mistakenly uninstal some system after rooting without any backup, now i cant instal any application again, i cant change acces point to blackbery.net again, it refuse to open and my playstore wnt open.. How i wish i listen an go 4 E3.. I dnt know if calcare wld help me out after i av rooted d phone.. Pl guys advice me
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Palimaster: 7:01am On Jul 12, 2013
Pl anybody in uyo or anybody here with his Backup Rom should help me upload it for me.. God bless u
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2013
Anyone in the where I can buy power bank in portharcourt, the one I saw yesterday is 10400mah the guy said is 10k last, where else can I buy one thanks. Urgently plsssssssss.

Less I forget I saw this so call Gionee the phone name machine but very expensive, this phones are longer called chinko seriously, they are out for real single sim will soon face out for sure. Mark my word.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2013
Palimaster: Pl anyone in uyo who has a root f7 shld help me out... Sinc i buy dis phone 2day agao it bin one problem or d other.. I mistakenly uninstal some system after rooting without any backup, now i cant instal any application again, i cant change acces point to blackbery.net again, it refuse to open and my playstore wnt open.. How i wish i listen an go 4 E3.. I dnt know if calcare wld help me out after i av rooted d phone.. Pl guys advice me

Bro if you can come down to lag i could help I stay in lekki buh I work in the mainland...
I have a backup
Its quite large .....

Do yuu know that to unlock e3 you it uses face detection... Coo

Am giving my cousin this phone today,shee been disturbing me for it gosh...

@elijedre hope I spelt it right do yuu have the e6?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tosnat: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2013
viazi: @All kindly recommend a MULTI MESSENGER APPS, that i can use to run 2 Yahoo Messanger Account, 1 Gmail, 1facebook Account, all in one Application, most Important is my 2 yahoo messanger. I was using Ebuddy until it stops connecting, I deleted it to redownload BUT IT HAS REFUSED TO EVEN DOWNLOAD now. I need help urgently.
IM plus.....i got it frm LG smartworld.yu can chk for it on playstore
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2013
Bornstar: Anyone in the where I can buy power bank in portharcourt, the one I saw yesterday is 10400mah the guy said is 10k last, where else can I buy one thanks. Urgently plsssssssss.

Less I forget I saw this so call Gionee the phone name machine but very expensive, this phones are longer called chinko seriously, they are out for real single sim will soon face out for sure. Mark my word.

Call bizbloke(08035166516) he will hook yuu up with power bank for less
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tosnat: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=biz2get][/quote]
Tell them ooo
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tosnat: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2013
viazi: @All, I used MTN BIS on my F7, I have used up the fair usage and subscription is still valid. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO RESUBSCRIBE DURING THIS VALIDITY PERIOD, I HATE TO WAIT FOR ALMOST 20 DAYS FOR ME TO ENJOY MY PHONE, PLS HELP. IF ITS POSSIBLE, KINDLY POST THE PROCEDURE HERE.
Ave also used data far beyond the fair usage treshold and still got three weeks before expiry..i`m being charged at 0.01kb per kilobyte buh at zero naira i still browse,only noticed dat i cant download wif ease..d data network goes off and on..its quite okay for me dou..all i use is utilities and a few low memory racing games...
So yu culd use up ur credit and c if it works for yu too.....peace
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2013
viazi: @All, I used MTN BIS on my F7, I have used up the fair usage and subscription is still valid. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO RESUBSCRIBE DURING THIS VALIDITY PERIOD, I HATE TO WAIT FOR ALMOST 20 DAYS FOR ME TO ENJOY MY PHONE, PLS HELP. IF ITS POSSIBLE, KINDLY POST THE PROCEDURE HERE.
pls wats de name of dis ur awesom dj mix and if possible, cud u also share de link. Thanks and remain blessed
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Palimaster: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2013
biz2get: bis2get abeg help me nah

Bro if you can come down to lag i could help I stay in lekki buh I work in the mainland...
I have a backup
Its quite large .....

Do yuu know that to unlock e3 you it uses face detection... Coo

Am giving my cousin this phone today,shee been disturbing me for it gosh...

@elijedre hope I spelt it right do yuu have the e6?
Abeg na only you show concern abt my problem, can u pl send it tro my email for me? Or can u pl drop me your number let me cal u, there something i wan to find out from you... Tanxs
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Blewusi: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2013
lat4real: Galaxy grand duos? 4.2.2? LOL, keep on dreaming, you go wait tire... DUOS KO.... TRIOS NI
The update is already out and people have already installed it MANUALLY. But some of us are waiting to do it via OTA (Over The Air) in order not to lose any important data or brick the phone. Check this link: http://www.sammobile.com/2013/07/08/android-4-2-2-for-the-galaxy-grand-duos-leaked/
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2013
Paeffiong, this is the link to DJ mix>>>EDJING_DJ_ MIX_TURNTABLES_PRO
It's compatible with Android 4.0 and above and 3.7" screen above
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LizyL: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2013
The Tecno charger that came with this phone sucks. It charges it so slow, I had to fish out my old Samsung charger and now it charges faster. I would recommend anybody that buys this phone to get a Samsung charger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.