Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? (19204 Views)

Marriage To A Non-muslim / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
toshmann:

Did the Americans Chant "in Jesus name" when they were dropping those bombs and firing their bullets?
Were the Americans killing as a religious duty to gain some reward in heaven?
Yes they were shouting Jesus Kill Mohammed
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/
The crusade for a Christian military

And are you saying they are less entitled than you to the fruits of their religious endeavour?
So you, and only you, determine who is doing the "God's" work
Please read up on religiousity at Westpoint

toshmann:
D'you know that millions of Americans are atheists?
what percentage?
Has an Atheists ever become a president?
Do you also know that millions of Americans are Muslims?

toshmann:
Since when did Sarah Palin become the mouth piece of America? Or Christians for that matter?

Did American christian disown her?
Did the congregation not listen patiently as she told them about the task from God that the Iraqi war was?
And why did they corroborate her statement by sending evangelists to accompany soldiers to Iraq?
And since when did Boko Haram become the mouthpiece of Nigerian Muslim?

toshmann:
And talking of America and Islam, why do Muslims quickly forget the slaughter of Muslims in the Balkans by the Serbian dictator in the 90s, Muslims were massacred and who came to their rescue. . . . .? The AMERICANS !!! The Middle East countries did not act, the North African countries did not act. It was America that did.

Why do we attack policemen who shoot us at checkpoints though at other times they save our lives?

toshmann:
When the supporter of APC was killing Muslims (Arab Muslims killing black Muslims grin ) in Sudan, who first cried out? The Americans again. cheesy
By the way we blacks na wa o, even in religion, na blacks de suffer pass. grin
Don't worry, black Jews are being sterilised in Israel
Anyone can shout based on some agenda
So how many non-African presidnet have been dragged before the war crimes tribunal. Plenty
Who is doing the arresting and dragging? America and co
Yet an American soldier cannot be taken before the ICC because America did not sign the convention
Who toppled the Iranian leader, Mussedique, in 1962 to pave way for the Shah who proceeded to rule for 27years? America

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
PBundles: Bro thanks for the reply BUT.... the vatican is not a country. Its the official seat of the catholics. Im also sure I cant build a church in Mecca. As for Tibet, please o please check information as you put it the media before typing. THERE ARE MOSUQES IN TIBET. But once again i sincerely ask, WHAT COUNTRY BANS ISLAM or Muslims. I want to be educated. I can list those that bans Christians. The answer shouldnt take days right :-(.

No mosque is allowed in Rivers State State University of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
c++_crazy:
all the people u branded christian terrorists, how come u ar d only one who knows about them? How come u just imposed on him dat he likes dem? Mehn u ar just acting based on sentiments, falsehood and blackmailing just to win ur arguements

The person I responded to knows that I am telling the truth. That is why he did not dispute it
If you don't know, please google
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
SensibleMusa:

So you have convinced me that some NLFT, LRA and Hutaree are killing in the name of Christ.

Therefore, let the press keep quiet on the killings that are happening in our streets in the name of Allah.
Or maybe talk less about it because the NLFT, LRA and Hutaree are doing the same?

You are definitely enlightened BetaThings but you need to clear your mind of such perceptions. I have been a Nigerian moslem in a predominantly white population. And I get embarrassed by Nieria's scammers as well as moslem terrorists. The earlier our image is cleaned the better for us all. This post is definitely not doing any cleaning!

I will like to see you post a thread titled "Why do Non-Nigerian Scammers get little press coverage"

And all the Christian haters that dont understand Islam, it is unfortunate.

My final words: Al-salam alaykum (starting with my country)
Every one needs to clear his mind
It will interest you that I have seen people justify the activities of yahoo-yahoo boys and MEND
But yahoo-yahoo boy does not cause so much outrage because life is not violently in their hands, at least not at once
But terror is different. The victim does not need to be careless, silly or greedy!

The problem I have with Christians is that they are not consistent
Like I have always said
No innocent person should be harmed. All victims of such senseless violence feel pain
We should not condemn the acts of Muslim terrorists and ignore atrocities of non-muslims
We should condemn ALL TERRORISTS
Otherwise the impression is created that some terror is approved and some are not
And it becomes propaganda rather than anguish at mindless attack on humanity
!
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by toshmann(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
BetaThings:
Yes they were shouting Jesus Kill Mohammed
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/
The crusade for a Christian military

And are you saying they are less entitled than you to the fruits of their religious endeavour?
So you, and only you, determine who is doing the "God's" work
Please read up on religiousity at Westpoint

clap clap clap . . .good job dude. if the only response you can give to constant killings in the name of allah is an event that took place 1000yrs ago, it says more about you and islam than about christianity. guess what, this is 2013, it a whole new era with enlightenment. infact the enlightenment age of free-thinkers began in the late 1500s so its over 500yrs of enlightenment and you are quoting from what happened 500yrs before the age of free thinking. kudos, but try and wake up, it's 2013. . . next pls

what percentage?
Has an Atheists ever become a president?

lots of them. . . . jeffersons, lincoln, +/- madison etc were free thinkers.

jefferson had a koran, he also had a bible in which he tore out the parts he didnt agree with. he is a classical free thinker and he wrote the declaration of independence.

madison was a deist (officially presents himself as episcopalian but was a practical deist.) and he wrote the constitution.
nb: Critical elements of deist thought included:
Rejection of all religions based on books that claim to contain the revealed word of God.
Rejection of all religious dogma and demagogy.
Rejection of reports of miracles, prophecies and religious "mysteries".
Constructive elements of deist thought included:
God exists, created and governs the universe.
God gave humans the ability to reason.

lincoln was even an iconoclast. never joined a church. was a free thinker until his death. . . . and he freed the slaves

Do you also know that millions of Americans are Muslims?

i know that. and no one has gone to burn the mosques. if it were a muslim country, perhaps there wouldnt be churches in the land. who knows?

Did American christian disown her?
sure america did. she's a laughing stock for liberal america. she lost the election in 2008. but her base still loves her but she is not america's mouth piece and she is not the mouth piece of christianity either. she is just another good politician.

Did the congregation not listen patiently as she told them about the task from God that the Iraqi war was?
"congregation" may have been some evangelical republicans. the religious wing of the republican party which forms part of her strong base. i don't think she would get such an audience in a place like harvard university.

And why did they corroborate her statement by sending evangelists to accompany soldiers to Iraq?
what are you blabbing about? anyway i know that the US military, like nigerian military and other military formations have religious units to help meet the spiritual needs of the soldiers. they have pastors and imams embedded with the military units

And since when did Boko Haram become the mouthpiece of Nigerian Muslim?
since the northern islamic elite went silent while christians were slaughtered daily at their doorstep

Why do we attack policemen who shoot us at checkpoints though at other times they save our lives?
good point. are you a lawyer?

Don't worry, black Jews are being sterilised in Israel
Anyone can shout based on some agenda
So how many non-African presidnet have been dragged before the war crimes tribunal. Plenty
Who is doing the arresting and dragging? America and co
Yet an American soldier cannot be taken before the ICC because America did not sign the convention
Who toppled the Iranian leader, Mussedique, in 1962 to pave way for the Shah who proceeded to rule for 27years? America

hmmn, interesting. sterilizing black jews! i never heard of that. i dont believe you.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Saintp(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thank you very much Toshmann for ur response to Betathings.

@ Bethathings,

Go and ask aethesists wot d tink abt islam, come back and tell us. You see, no amount of ur propanganda to rope christians into terrorism will work. It is clear for all to see.

Go to the middle east it is sunni vs shia, bombing,bombing and bombing.

Until you guys stop dis terrorism and export peace to the world, then expect islam to be synonymus with terrorism.
Once you people do it, everybody will shut up for good.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by TerryCarr(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
kinguwem: The Tamil Liberation Tigers were a very popular terrorist organization until they were brutally crushed by the Sri Lankan Government in May, 2009. The Tamils are predominantly hindus.
it had more to do with nationalism than religion
commonly known as the LTTE or the Tamil Tigers) was a separatist militant organisation that was based in northern Sri Lanka. Founded in May 1976 by Velupillai Prabhakaran, it waged a violent secessionist and nationalist campaign to create an independent state in the north and east of Sri Lanka for Tamil people.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 4:07am On Jun 20, 2013
toshmann:

clap clap clap . . .good job dude. if the only response you can give to constant killings in the name of allah is an event that took place 1000yrs ago, it says more about you and islam than about christianity. guess what, this is 2013, it a whole new era with enlightenment. infact the enlightenment age of free-thinkers began in the late 1500s so its over 500yrs of enlightenment and you are quoting from what happened 500yrs before the age of free thinking. kudos, but try and wake up, it's 2013. . . next pls

100 years ago?
Something that happened less than 10 years ago in Iraq. Did you even bother to read
Yet you have the courage to speak about me and Islam! It says more about denying and denial by Christians
And has the Bible been re-written even if it did happen decades ago
Christians point to what was done by the Prophet (SAW) 1400 years ago and we don;t deny
But 100 years ago Christianity is not relevant. Why? Because Christianity is a work in progress
Homo-sick are being ordained? What is next? approval of necromancy?

toshmann:
lots of them. . . . jeffersons, lincoln, +/- madison etc were free thinkers.

jefferson had a koran, he also had a bible in which he tore out the parts he didnt agree with. he is a classical free thinker and he wrote the declaration of independence.

madison was a deist (officially presents himself as episcopalian but was a practical deist.) and he wrote the constitution.
nb: Critical elements of deist thought included:
Rejection of all religions based on books that claim to contain the revealed word of God.
Rejection of all religious dogma and demagogy.
Rejection of reports of miracles, prophecies and religious "mysteries".
Constructive elements of deist thought included:
God exists, created and governs the universe.
God gave humans the ability to reason.

lincoln was even an iconoclast. never joined a church. was a free thinker until his death. . . . and he freed the slaves
Is deism now the same as atheism?
Lincoln was not an atheist. You are good with sophistry

He (Lincoln) never joined a church, although he frequently attended with his wife,[260] but he was deeply familiar with the Bible, quoted it and praised it.
You are forgetting Obama took his oath with the same bible Lincoln used!

toshmann:
i know that. and no one has gone to burn the mosques. if it were a muslim country, perhaps there wouldnt be churches in the land. who knows?
Really? How do you read news? Do you use a software to filter out news that report harm to muslims before you read the residue?
http://www.aclu.org/maps/map-nationwide-anti-mosque-activity
http://www.aaj.tv/2012/08/seven-us-mosques-attacked-in-last-few-days/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9457333/US-mosque-burned-to-ground.html

toshmann:
sure america did. she's a laughing stock for liberal america. she lost the election in 2008. but her base still loves her but she is not america's mouth piece and she is not the mouth piece of christianity either. she is just another good politician.

Is she a Christian or not? Is she an important figure or not
She lost a general election as VP candidate to McCain to another Christian! Did she lose to an atheist if we are to follow your argument?
She did not lose an election into a position in the church!
Even if she lost an election to become a treasurer in the church it does not even say anything about her popularity amongst Christians
You have to know the real reasons. Is she not conservative enough for them? Or seen to be too busy for the job? Or competing against another with better experience in that field?
Save your ingenuity for other things. Creativity designed to find tenuous faults with muslims while providing wide latitude to Christian discredit you guys

toshmann:
"congregation" may have been some evangelical republicans. the religious wing of the republican party which forms part of her strong base. i don't think she would get such an audience in a place like harvard university.
Are they Christians or not?
Harvard is a university. You are likely to have more liberals there
And even Bush had spoke about crusder
Do you make that distinction in Nigeria? Don't you just lump us all together as supporters of Boko Haram?

toshmann:
what are you blabbing about? anyway i know that the US military, like nigerian military and other military formations have religious units to help meet the spiritual needs of the soldiers. they have pastors and imams embedded with the military units
I am rightly blabbing and proving that the soldiers were christian soldiers killing innocent muslims in a muslim country based on wicked and sinister invasion founded on forged accusation by Christians to attack Muslim
But what about westpoint?
And in any case the soldiers spraying mosques with crosses in Iraq bore out Palin statement
So the religious units are designed to attack Muslim?

toshmann:
since the northern islamic elite went silent while christians were slaughtered daily at their doorstep
Even as BH continue to kill the elite who speak against them you maintain that they did not speak
Sarah Palin (a state governor) made a clear statement and you have laboured to explain it away
To you, Muslims who spoke loud and clear against BH did not speak!
Were we like you, we would also have denied the slaughter of Christians
But we are not like you. The Qur'an enjoins us to speak the truth

toshmann:
hmmn, interesting. sterilizing black jews! i never heard of that. i dont believe you.
You disbelieve because it is unpalatable. Read it here. I don't make up stories in order to win arguments
https://www.nairaland.com/1178228/israelis-admit-sterilizing-african-women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 4:22am On Jun 20, 2013
Saintp: Thank you very much Toshmann for ur response to Betathings.
Hahaha
The standard keeps getting lower!

Saintp:
@ Bethathings,

Go and ask aethesists wot d tink abt islam, come back and tell us. You see, no amount of ur propanganda to rope christians into terrorism will work. It is clear for all to see.

I know you and atheists love yourselves.
And you are on the part of convergence given the way you have been modifying Chritianity
I don't have too much regard for unstable doctrines
Atheist don't matter. I am not seeking opinion of people who fail the most elementary test - existence of God
I leave you to continue receiving guidance, enlightenment and guidance from them

Saintp:
Go to the middle east it is sunni vs shia, bombing,bombing and bombing.
But your people are thriving in the Middle East
You live there illegally
Though they are supposed to be hunting for your "scalps"
Logical and truthful?
And who fought the wars of religion? Or did it not happen?
Saintp:
Until you guys stop dis terrorism and export peace to the world, then expect islam to be synonymus with terrorism.
Once you people do it, everybody will shut up for good.
What did you do in Iraq, vietnam
WWI and WWII?
Doctrine of discovery
Who did you blame for the plague and what did you do them?
You seem to abhor mindless violence only when you are not pulling the trigger or doing the slaughter

We are talking religion!
God is not fooled!!
You guys are good with your propaganda. But God will not read papers in order to pass judgement on that day!
You guys have massacred far more people in the history of mankind for your religion than any bloodthirsty group can hope to match. (I pray that Muslim terrorists see reason, renounce their mindless violence)
Yet you posture and drape yourselves in this cloak of pretentious love and peace

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by toshmann(m): 5:30am On Jun 20, 2013
BetaThings:

100 years ago?
Something that happened less than 10 years ago in Iraq. Did you even bother to read
Yet you have the courage to speak about me and Islam! It says more about denying and denial by Christians
And has the Bible been re-written even if it did happen decades ago
Christians point to what was done by the Prophet (SAW) 1400 years ago and we don;t deny
But 100 years ago Christianity is not relevant. Why? Because Christianity is a work in progress
Homo-sick are being ordained? What is next? approval of necromancy?

Is deism now the same as atheism?
Lincoln was not an atheist. You are good with sophistry

You are forgetting Obama took his oath with the same bible Lincoln used!

Really? How do you read news? Do you use a software to filter out news that report harm to muslims before you read the residue?
http://www.aclu.org/maps/map-nationwide-anti-mosque-activity
http://www.aaj.tv/2012/08/seven-us-mosques-attacked-in-last-few-days/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9457333/US-mosque-burned-to-ground.html

Is she a Christian or not? Is she an important figure or not
She lost a general election as VP candidate to McCain to another Christian! Did she lose to an atheist if we are to follow your argument?
She did not lose an election into a position in the church!
Even if she lost an election to become a treasurer in the church it does not even say anything about her popularity amongst Christians
You have to know the real reasons. Is she not conservative enough for them? Or seen to be too busy for the job? Or competing against another with better experience in that field?
Save your ingenuity for other things. Creativity designed to find tenuous faults with muslims while providing wide latitude to Christian discredit you guys

Are they Christians or not?
Harvard is a university. You are likely to have more liberals there
And even Bush had spoke about crusder
Do you make that distinction in Nigeria? Don't you just lump us all together as supporters of Boko Haram?

I am rightly blabbing and proving that the soldiers were christian soldiers killing innocent muslims in a muslim country based on wicked and sinister invasion founded on forged accusation by Christians to attack Muslim
But what about westpoint?
And in any case the soldiers spraying mosques with crosses in Iraq bore out Palin statement
So the religious units are designed to attack Muslim?

Even as BH continue to kill the elite who speak against them you maintain that they did not speak
Sarah Palin (a state governor) made a clear statement and you have laboured to explain it away
To you, Muslims who spoke loud and clear against BH did not speak!
Were we like you, we would also have denied the slaughter of Christians
But we are not like you. The Qur'an enjoins us to speak the truth

You disbelieve because it is unpalatable. Read it here. I don't make up stories in order to win arguments
https://www.nairaland.com/1178228/israelis-admit-sterilizing-african-women

Dude I'm not here to debate Islam vs xtianity with ya, simple fact is, in recent years, time and again, terrorist have been killing people in the name of Allah. I have no doubt that these killers constitute a minority of Muslims but they remain the visible face of Islam considering the silence of non violent Muslims. Whether in Nigeria, Afghanistan, india or London or wherever, there is always the chanting of "Allah Akbar" when innocent souls are being slaughtered.

Your comparison with US soldiers hold no water bc those soldiers are not killing in the name of Jesus like the crusaders did ages ago.
The Iraq war was a political war by the US and not by a Christian organization or any church. The US military is made up of atheists, Muslims, Hindus, xtians, agnostics, etc. so it's not like Boko Haram for instance which is a Muslim organization with Islamic agenda. Remember. The US invasion of Iraq was not to conquer Iraq burn mosques and build churches. It was just for politics, perhaps oil.

You can either take this as truth and understand that this is how the rest of the world sees Islam and organize peace loving muslims to do something about this image of islam, OR you can go on arguing, denying and pretending otherwise. It doesn't change how the world sees Islam and the onus of telling the true story of what Islam really is, rests with the reasonable Muslims one of which I assume is you. Otherwise the rest of the world will continue to view Islam as a violent religion.

Goodluck cool
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by mahdino: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2013
PBundles: Bro thanks for the reply BUT.... the vatican is not a country. Its the official seat of the catholics. Im also sure I cant build a church in Mecca. As for Tibet, please o please check information as you put it the media before typing. THERE ARE MOSUQES IN TIBET. But once again i sincerely ask, WHAT COUNTRY BANS ISLAM or Muslims. I want to be educated. I can list those that bans Christians. The answer shouldnt take days right :-(.

I think u should read my reply again, when I talked on Tibet I did not say ban rather say molesting of muslims. Vatican, if u don't know is an independent state (country) and it bans islam. U can say that it is an official place so and so, then why do u see the wound in your brothers eyes and see not the one in your eyes. Mecca and Medina also is the cantonement (official) area of the muslims. You said u can go on metioning (to lists) countrys which bans christians. That is not true and it is either u are talking without knowledge or u are delibrately lying. On the countrary u should know that it is states like France that bans the muslims to cover there hair indirectly forcing them not to practice their religion.
If u can go through history u will see that for over a 500 yrs muslims have ruled Egypt, India and Spain if they have used any kind of force even economic force there would not have been a single christian left in the land. In Egypt today u have coptic christians (christians from generation to generation) I ther had been bans or force how would u see them? Those christians in all the muslim ruled areas they are given testimony that there was no force or bans.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by TerryCarr(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
mahdino:
I think u should read my reply again, when I talked on Tibet I did not say ban rather say molesting of muslims. Vatican, if u don't know is an independent state (country) and it bans islam. U can say that it is an official place so and so, then why do u see the wound in your brothers eyes and see not the one in your eyes. Mecca and Medina also is the cantonement (official) area of the muslims. You said u can go on metioning (to lists) countrys which bans christians. That is not true and it is either u are talking without knowledge or u are delibrately lying. On the countrary u should know that it is states like France that bans the muslims to cover there hair indirectly forcing them not to practice their religion.
If u can go through history u will see that for over a 500 yrs muslims have ruled Egypt, India and Spain if they have used any kind of force even economic force there would not have been a single christian left in the land. In Egypt today u have coptic christians (christians from generation to generation) I ther had been bans or force how would u see them? Those christians in all the muslim ruled areas they are given testimony that there was no force or bans.
non Catholics can't live there as a matter of fact the only way you can live if you work for the church grin at least anybody can visit the Vatican.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPHRIjI3hXs
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Pasblack(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2013
akwunmi: E B LIK SAY I DON C DIS POST ON U.TUBE B4
ITS REALY NOT A SENSIBLE STATEMENT TO MAKE....DIS POST ISN'T ABOUT D CRISTAINS OR JEWS BUT ABOUT D MEDIA PERCEPTION ON ISLAM WHICH IS TRUE IF U FARABURUKU BALEEE....WE ALL KNO IS TRU...MUSLIMS ARE VIOLENT D MEDIA SAYS..HOW MANY MUSLIMS WEY DE UR AREA DON HARM U B4? HOW MANY DON TRY 2KILL U BUT U GO HEAR MEDIA ON TV SAY SOME MUSLIM GUYZ GO SOMEWHER GO KILL CRISTAINS WITOUT ANY CONTRATE EVIDENCE N U BLIV DEM COZ DATZ WOT DE WNT U 2BELIV...MEDIA IS D PROBLEM
are u saying the media is controlled by christians? if u look at the population of the country, u'll discover we av more muslims. y den will u blame the media's inefficiency on the minority?
the last thing to say is dis, the fact that no muslim has not harmed me does not mean they r not violent, wen u go to campuses, u'll see d mssn learning kun fu. it beats my imagination that a religious body takes such classes very seriously. my dear, the problem is not the media per say, the problem is muslims dem selves. one wud av expected the muslims to come out in a public protest to denouce d activity of boko haram as non islamic, but no body will do dat but de will keep talking of those who promised to revenge in the east
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by ummsulaym(f): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
In a nut shell, they can only kill muslims but not Islam, they can label us terrorists but cant stop us from being muslims, media may pass wrong information about us but the purest of record lies with Allah S.W.T, their hatred for us can only fuel the growth of Islam... ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD is a fact 'no man' and 'no media' can alter...
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by TerryCarr(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
ummsulaym: In a nut shell, they can only kill muslims but not Islam, they can label us terrorists but cant stop us from being muslims, media may pass wrong information about us but the purest of record lies with Allah S.W.T, their hatred for us can only fuel the growth of Islam... ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD is a fact 'no man' and 'no media' can alter...
blah blah
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by vedaxcool(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2013
n a w a oh na so bettathings train these people on how to speak truth! BT well done.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by princessayesha(f): 4:51am On Oct 14, 2013
U can say all u want, the truth is so cristal clear. Op Remember.....addunya sijril muminin wal jannatul kafirin.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Deen4me(m): 4:58am On Oct 14, 2013
princessayesha: U can say all u want, the truth is so cristal clear. Op Remember.....addunya sijril muminin wal jannatul kafirin.

Translation please grin
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by ummsulaym(f): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deen4me:

Translation please grin

this world is like hell to the believers and like jannah(paradise) to the unbelievers...

Wa'Allahu a'alam
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by mahdino: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2013
ummsulaym:

this world is like hell to the believers and like jannah(paradise) to the unbelievers...

Wa'Allahu a'alam

People only talk on things they like, they don't talk about
1. All 70,000 inhabitants of Jerusalem, mostly Muslims, were massacred by the European Crusaders on July 15, 1099, "the blood was ankle-deep".

2. After the massacre of Antioch by the European Crusaders in June 1098 "no Muslims was alive". Massacres of Muslims happen also in Asklan (1099), Aka (1104), Antioch (1098), Beruit (1110) and Tropolie (1102).

3. During the Inquisition, in Spain and Portugal the choice for Muslims were to "leave, convert or be burnt at the stake". The decree was only suppressed on July 15, 1834 after all Muslims were killed or left. Massacres of Muslims happened in Toledo (1085), Lisbon (1147), Cordoba (1236), Seville (1248), Maria (1266) and Granada (1492), "Promises of religious toleration were not kept".

4. The Mongols slaughtered millions of Muslims (1219-1260) in India, Persia, Iraq and central Asia including the Abbasia Caliph and his officials. The sack of Baghdad (Feb. 13, 1258) and the massacred of its population lasted more than 17 days and an estimated two million Muslims were massacred in Baghdad alone.

5. In Bosnia, Kosovo and Chechnya (1992-present) over than 200,000 Muslims were massacred and over 1.5 million Muslims were wounded, become homeless or exiled. Over 50,000 Muslim women and girls were Molested.

6. Some 15 million Africans were taken as slaves to the Americans. More than half were Muslims. More than 3 million perished at sea, more than half were Muslims.

7. Following Deir Yassin massacre, Palestine, April 9-10, 1948, where 250 were killed by armed Jewish settlers, 100's of thousands left their homes in fear. Today there are over 3 million Palestinians refuges and exiles.

8. Israeli Lieutenant Dunhan reported to the command officer, after the October 29, 1956 massacre of Kafr Qasem, where 43 were shot by the army, "minus 15 Arabs ... it is difficult to count ... "

9. During September 15-18, 1982, Israeli-backed Phalagist militia massacred an estimated 50,000 Palestinians in Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Lebanon.

10. During 1932-1957, at Russia's Arctic Vorkuta concentration camps a total of 6 million died, more than one third were Muslims.

11. On February 25, 1994 a Jewish settler shot dead in cold blood 60 Muslim worshipers at the Ibrahimi mosque, Hebron. Thirty more died when they demonstrated against the massacre.

12. On March 16, 1988, the Kurdish town of Halabja (population 45,000), Iraq, was bombarded with chemical weapons. An estimated 5,000 died and 1,000's seriously wounded.

13. For the last 8 years, the entire population of Iraq has been subjected to brutal sanctions. As a result over 1 million died including 575,000 children.

14. Several thousand Muslims were massacred in Philippines, Kashmir and Thailand (1970's-present).

15. On April 18, 1996, over 100 Muslims were massacred in the UN compound in Qana, Lebanon by the Israeli army.

16. Millions of Muslims civilians were massacred by the imperial powers of Europe in Africa and Asia (1500's to 1900's).

17. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were massacred during and prior to the partition of India in the 1940's.

18. Thousands of Muslim civilians were victims of Israeli bombings and shelling in South Lebanon for the last 26 years. Hundreds of thousands were displaced.

19.Thousands of Muslims killed by USA in Iraq and Afghanistan.

What a religion! Despite their wars against Muslim civilians, against Hijab, despite their relentless efforts to tarnish its reputation, their intimidations by labeling Muslims as terrorists and fundamentalists, despite all of this, Islam remains the number one religion in terms of being practiced and accepted by the people in the whole world. It is the only religion that addresses your intellect as well as your soul. I wonder what would happen if the enemies of Islam gave it a fair chance to connect to the people without any intervention from the media. It always brings me Joy to be part of this great religion; Islam. All praise be to Allah almighty !!!
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by TerryCarr(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by ummsulaym(f): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
bro mahdino, the message is more of a lecture than just a comment and I really love and appreciate it... I've gained alot from here and will keep it for days ahead...

****Assalamu aleikum brother****

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957)) / Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" / Take Advantage Of "5" Before "5"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.