Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How Do One Know If He/she is talented ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do One Know If He/she is talented ? (720 Views)

I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me / How Do One Know The Right Husband To Marry? / How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Know If He/she is talented ? by lifestyle1(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2013
I want to consider going into music again but how do i know if i'm talented musically and not wasting my time

Please mod move to the appropriate place..
Re: How Do One Know If He/she is talented ? by sholay2011(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2013
Op, you are asking the wrong question, I think. Do you mean how would you know you would be successful in the music industry? because the one you have up there is trash. 'How would you know you are talented?' undecided

You can attend one of T.B. Joshua's programs....he may prophesy that you are talented. grin
Re: How Do One Know If He/she is talented ? by lifestyle1(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2013
Is that your best ? Anybody can attempt music without been talented but how do one know he/she is really talented. That's my question young man.
Re: How Do One Know If He/she is talented ? by sholay2011(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2013
life_style: Is that your best ? Anybody can attempt music without been talented but how do one know he/she is really talented. That's my question young man.
Why don't you ask people after singing for them with your tyre-screeching-like voice? grin nonsense!
Re: How Do One Know If He/she is talented ? by lifestyle1(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Why don't you ask people after singing for them with your tyre-screeching-like voice? grin nonsense!

Ok thank you.
Re: How Do One Know If He/she is talented ? by sholay2011(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2013
life_style:

Ok thank you.
I don't mean to be mean. wink

(1) (Reply)

Will Our Children Become What We Are? / Today Is My Birthday! Celebrate With Me Nairaland!!! / Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.