Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line (6330 Views)

HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / Activating 3g On Etisalat Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line by tjskii(f): 6:18pm On May 31, 2013
I recently bought an etisalat sim and subscribed for their bb absolute plan,just becos I was told by their customercare that they had an unlimited data plan,meaning I could download movies for free as long as I subscribed to their bb plan. I received a very rude shock when I tried downloading a movie and was told that I had exhausted my data for the month
I cald their customercare and was told that I had only 200mb worth of data per month,and that I wud hav to pay to download any movies

The annoying thing right now is that I have people around me using this same etisalat network and they have unlimited data. Could someone kindly tell me how to go about getting unlimited data for my line too,cos d 1k I spent on subscribing musnt go to waste o

1 Like

Re: How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 31, 2013
Why don't you ask the people around you then, how they are doing it?
Re: How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line by tjskii(f): 8:03pm On May 31, 2013
They say they don't kno,that they subscribed just as I did,and their data refuses to finish undecided
Re: How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line by samlestic(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
its beta to get an mtn sim unlimited cal 08066471493
Re: How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line by femi4: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ok, this is wat happened, I remembered subscribing for a day plan. I used it for some few hours and removed the Sim.
About two months later, I re-inserted the sim on my bb with the intention of doing a month plan only for me to discover that my Sim is still active and since then my subscription has refuse to expire!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line by honsule(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
femi4: Ok, this is wat happened, I remembered subscribing for a day plan. I used it for some few hours and removed the Sim.
About two months later, I re-inserted the sim on my bb with the intention of doing a month plan only for me to discover that my Sim is still active and since then my subscription has refuse to expire!

Exceptional case.It happens.Get ready to start paying them for the 2months grin grin cheesy cheesy.Recharge 100 bucks and tell us whether it was deducted or not
Re: How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line by Odunharry(m): 1:46am On Jun 02, 2013
honsule:

Exceptional case.It happens.Get ready to start paying them for the 2months grin grin cheesy cheesy.Recharge 100 bucks and tell us whether it was deducted or not
i dnt tink he wl pay bak...dat mistake is 4m etisalat...that wat most guys do...dy subscribe 4 bb daily on etisalat n kp on brwsng
Re: How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line by Diseye29(m): 2:01am On Jun 02, 2013
May b no body around him is usin bb. LoL
Re: How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line by hamedade2000(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2013
tjskii: I recently bought an etisalat sim and subscribed for their bb absolute plan,just becos I was told by their customercare that they had an unlimited data plan,meaning I could download movies for free as long as I subscribed to their bb plan. I received a very rude shock when I tried downloading a movie and was told that I had exhausted my data for the month
I cald their customercare and was told that I had only 200mb worth of data per month,and that I wud hav to pay to download any movies

The annoying thing right now is that I have people around me using this same etisalat network and they have unlimited data. Could someone kindly tell me how to go about getting unlimited data for my line too,cos d 1k I spent on subscribing musnt go to waste o
It shd be unlimited as long as u r using it on a blackberry. Buh if it's on oda devices it's definitely not.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line by hamedade2000(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2013
honsule:

Don't try to recharge on dah sim bro...Infact don't ever load credit becos if u do dey'll renew ur subcription automatically n ur free BIS z gone...Keep enjoyin it jare

(1) (Reply)

Free 100mb From Mtn / 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". / Worried About My New Gionee M6 Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.