Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** (36738 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2003 Toyota Camry SE Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy By A Shy Nairalander... Arrivedddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ojix85: Ok Oga Fhemmmy,

The tomorrow we spoke about yesterday is here (today).

Let's conclude this and get this over with.

Holding on.... IMPATIENTLY.

Today na Today, the day that we have all been waiting for is here . . . . As explained to you on the Phone, hold tight and today will NOT Change by His grace . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pergrace:

Bros,I know how you feel.The most important thing is that the eagle has landed.Let's cross our fingers and hope Custom do their part swiftly..It took me like 4 days to clear my car from custom because their system was down. I pray yours won't be same story although it depends on the terminal..
However,your car will be handed over to you soon.I have been following this thread and it has helped me to be calm cos I had the same issue but not with fhemmmy ;. Mine took over two months to arrive.

BTW, Fhemmmy you have been able to calm the situation.I admire your interpersonnal skills.
cheesy

Thank you so much . . . We appreciate you, we know that clients spend money on a deal so the best we could do is calm the situation and to let people know that Pre-Order is still the best way to go . . . But in all, we appreciate Chief Ojix85 and Today na today for him to see his machine.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ojix85:

Thanks sir. Really appreciate.
How ever Fhemmmy and I agreed on Today...Not soon. Took a day off from work specifically for this.

Bros. U need to understand this deal has been on for 4+months. So I can't even tolerate an extra day's delay.

By His grace, wont even be an extra hour delay . . . Today na Today.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
We appreciate you
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
We appreciate your business
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Another weekend is here and with you all a great one . . . God Bless!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Another weekend is here and with you all a great one . . . Make the best of it!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
So this is how this thread wld just die? Lai Lai.. Let me throw up more tantrums.. Lolz

Me vehicle is here... grin grin

Mr Fhemmy has proven to be flexible in deals.. Good one eventually.

I pray the car drives well as it did today.. 6mths down the line. And yeah sure... Maintenance is top priority.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Osama10(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ojix85: So this is how this thread wld just die? Lai Lai.. Let me throw up more tantrums.. Lolz

I pray the car drives well as it did today.. 6mths down the line. And yeah sure... Maintenance is top priority.

Happy to hear that. grin
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Pergrace: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Congrats Ojix85...now i can Unbookmark this thread. cheesy
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by thegame(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pergrace: Congrats Ojix85...now i can Unbookmark this thread. cheesy
As in, no be only you o.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by nyrol(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Chief Ojix is a perfect gentle man, you need to meet him to know how cool he is. I did today and the meeting was so cordial. Thanks man- may your ride know no accident! Let's do it again!!!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by deshclones(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ojix85: So this is how this thread wld just die? Lai Lai.. Let me throw up more tantrums.. Lolz

Bro,I had to leave my new gal all alone on d bed to post dis...boy am happy this ended well...thank goodness...more rides to you garage..and more bizness to fhemmyy..and more power to desh...I gat to finish dis chic once and for all..so long y'all.!

4 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2013
deshclones:

Bro,I had to leave my new gal all alone on d bed to post dis...boy am happy this ended well...thank goodness...more rides to you garage..and more bizness to fhemmyy..and more power to desh...I gat to finish dis chic once and for all..so long y'all.!

Smh.. No be wedding you talk say you wan do for Nov? Rotfl.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by aieromon(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2013
I'm glad you have finally gotten your car.

Make Baba come give vote of thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2013
Mr Fhemmy.. I lost our email thread and also lost your email address..

Pls send me your email again to discuss some unrelated issues.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Ojix85: Mr Fhemmy.. I lost our email thread and also lost your email address..

Pls send me your email again to discuss some unrelated issues.

Found your email address.
You got mail.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Marpol: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Where is the naija pics of the car now?
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by nyrol(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oga Fhemmy will post them soon, he has them.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by essegis(m): 2:35am On Aug 26, 2013
Followed this in silence all along.......bottom line is a good business man is a good business man. Big ups fhemmy (unlike a lot of other guys I know still living on the past)
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
This thread started with so much pain in our heart, cos for once we thought we will never be able to satisfy our client . . .There were so much misunderstanding with this deal and we give thanks to God that this deal has show us that we have so much to improve on.

We will like to say thank to God for a deal like this, we wanna appreciate Chief Ojix85, he is indeed a man with great personality (Different from what we all think online) great guy and a man with nice head on his shoulder.

The ride has been delivered and our balance has been paid.

To all that has followed this thread from the start, thanks for your time.
For all those that hates how we do business, please we wanna hear from you on how we could do to make our business better and for us to serve you better as well . . . leave your comments here: https://www.nairaland.com/1412661/fhemmmy-motos-needs-advice-improve

For all those that are happy with how we do business, i am sure there would be one or 2 things that we are doing wrong, we wanna hear from you too.

On all, Mr Ojix85, thanks for your business and the ride you bought from us will know no accident, The lord is your shield.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by inemboy16: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
I even felt like sobbing for Fhemmy, but it's a relief to know everything is ending well. Weldone!

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fhemmmy: This thread started with so much pain in our heart, cos for once we thought we will never be able to satisfy our client . . .There were so much misunderstanding with this deal and we give thanks to God that this deal has show us that we have so much to improve on.

We will like to say thank to God for a deal like this, we wanna appreciate Chief Ojix85, he is indeed a man with great personality (Different from what we all think online) great guy and a man with nice head on his shoulder.

The ride has been delivered and our balance has been paid.

To all that has followed this thread from the start, thanks for your time.
For all those that hates how we do business, please we wanna hear from you on how we could do to make our business better and for us to serve you better as well . . . leave your comments here: https://www.nairaland.com/1412661/fhemmmy-motos-needs-advice-improve

For all those that are happy with how we do business, i am sure there would be one or 2 things that we are doing wrong, we wanna hear from you too.

On all, Mr Ojix85, thanks for your business and the ride you bought from us will know no accident, The lord is your shield.

Great move sir.

Im not sure if there can be a totally issue-free used/tokunbo car. With respect, the aim should be to get one with issues that are to the barest minimum.

If you want a totally issue-free vehicle... Na to go buy new car be dat naa.. ABi?

Again, i commend your flexibility. You've been great.

Im not sure if i will have the mind to pre-order a vehicle again.. Its way to gritty. Almost died of High Blood Pressure. cheesy cheesy

Above all, Thanks again. God bless your business.

And AMEN OOOOOOOOOOO to your prayer. Really appreciate.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thanks for making us your dealer
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by plezant(f): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thank God dt d biz ended wells
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:27am On Aug 27, 2013
plezant: Thank God dt d biz ended wells

With God on our side, will always end well . . . One thing for sure, we will never run away with no one's money and we are always willing to get better
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Here we go with Nigerian Pix . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by gen2briz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Now I can sleep. ......am happy it all end well kudos to both parties and blood tonic to me (follower)
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ehen,

You just cannot be posting my baby's pic up and down o grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im yet to name her.. Lolz
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ojix85: Ehen,

You just cannot be posting my baby's pic up and down o grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im yet to name her.. Lolz

Apologies- Sir . . . Suspended till Orders from Oga at the Top is given oh . . . I would name her Ojix Papa Mobile

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.....
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) / 7" Bluetooth Touchscreen Car Reverse System with Music & Video Player / Stop Engraving Your Plate Numbers On Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.