Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi (17681 Views)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by uhuns: 2:53am On Jun 01, 2013
my brothers and sis.
I would like to join in taking sides with the majority of guys here if any can convince me with 6 points were ameachi went wrong prior to this time that we are claiming justication to what is happening to him.
I just dont have enough reasons to persecute him.
neither do I want to uphold the theory of my oga at the top, which I believe most guys are dancing to.
I want to challenge any to the fact that he is the next to the very first administrator of the state in infrastructural development.
this is a view that a common man should hold. and not his personal attribute that has no bearing on his governace.

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by pintoxx(m): 3:39am On Jun 01, 2013
On point!!!!
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Mylove55(f): 4:57am On Jun 01, 2013
Goddex: Anybody that is based in Rivers state be he ACN, PDP, LP etc understands the arrogance of Amaechi. Most of these ACN asss lickers on nairaland that have never traveled outside South West will come here disrespecting Jang out of ignorance.

did he say amaechi did not win d NGF election?he is afraid and jealous of amaechi,where is princewill,is he not amaechi boy.Tinubu wil call them to order,or wike is greasing their hand with stolen billions,which wil affect wike also.wait a minute-how can amaechi use NGF to be a president,has he be discusing dat in NGF meeting?no.

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by rumours: 5:36am On Jun 01, 2013
simpleseyi:

You are right ACN is confused that is why on May 29, Fashola commissioned the first Electric Bridge in Africa while the whole South East and South South eleven states out of which eight are PDP have been begging federal government for donkey years to build second Niger bridge or repair the old one there. Oyo, Osun, Ekiti & Ogun states have been commissioning projects while PDP governors are using the masses money to buy jets. Amechi used state resources to buy jet, Akpabio too used state resources to buy jet while his people are house boys/girls in ACN states, Suntan or what is this governor of Taraba of blessed memory too used state resources to buy jet, his people cursed him & he has been in coma or full-stop since he crashed. ACN governments delivered projects on May 29 while GEJ delivered speech and presented magazine of zero performance for us to mark. You don't need a magazine nor a textbook nor a marking scheme to see the first Electric Bridge in Africa built & commissioned by Fashola. Tinubu is mad for presenting his wife as Senator but how do we explain the Abuja first/last lady that is also permanent secretary in Bayelsa?

It's a matrix...so complicated...yet real.

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by bamasite(m): 5:58am On Jun 01, 2013
Am so disappointed in the Association of Confused Nigerians Rivers State Chapter. I think they are only looking for cheap publicity but let me advise them: ALLOW AMAECHI FINISH HIS TENURE THEN YOU START YOURS! BUT GUESS WHAT? WE'LL STILL BE HERE WATCHING. BUT I KNOW YOU CANNOT EVEN MAKE IT AS GOVERNORS' FORUM CHAIRMAN. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Symphony007: 6:14am On Jun 01, 2013
thelastpope10:

Is this your best shot! grin grin grin

Cry me a river! Which ACN is more qualified to speak about Amaechi? Is it ACN that lives in ikoyi or ACN that lives in PH?

So we should wait for liar mohammed to come and tell more lies? Yeye!
do you understand anything at all? ACN in rivers state does not have an office, talk less of elected party official recognised by the national office, so this group that released this statement are just reading a script, given to them by the anti-ameachi wike group. With all the reference to "challenging the president", it's very clear. Wait till the national ACN probes who gave this fools recognition or certification as officials of the party.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Symphony007: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2013
One_Naira:

now a section of ACN is not recognized simply because they aren't following ACN kings correct? at least we just got a glance on how you view that politically party works. SMH. progressives indeed
just as ameachi and G.U ake's wing of the PDP is not recognised because they are going againsr the PDP kings in abuja. What do you expect from a party of crooks.

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Symphony007: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2013
Tigerhead:

This is the problem with ACN and its foot soldiers. This attitude of only the Yoruba are real. Can you imagine how the fools who joined this party thinking they would be accepted would feel when they read this type of rubbish?

Anyway they deserve it for fraternizing with bigots.
it just shows the level of tribalism in this nation when whenever some critises jonathan, the person is view authomatically a yoruba. So a niger deltan cannot speak against a disappiontment of a president?..listen, if scotland after more than 500 years in the british union, a union that created the greatest empire the world has ever known. Can be having a referendum on being independent next year then nigeria after 53 years deserves such a referendem for each region as this country will never work. This country will die in tribalism.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by kaeto(m): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2013
Tinubu the serpent strikes again...:-) ;DTinubu the serpent strikes again...:-)
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by ebioloye1: 7:03am On Jun 01, 2013
Tinubu wil call dat guy to other,i knw dat
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by aurenflani: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This report can only be described in one word- shocking. I even thought the report was an old one until I followed the link. But trust Tinubu, the notorious thief, to sanction the Rivers State ACN members behind this report. He doesn't tolerate ANY dissent.

What an arony! cheesy for coming from someone like you who always tries to defend the indefensible shocked
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by adoniza(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2013
We are watching
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by kaeto(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2013
Sec5: confusing title! is rivers state acn speaking 4 acn nationwide.who is even sure of d credibility of this news
so sahara report doesn't dole out credible news anymore? ACN trademark, hypocrisy.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by aurenflani: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2013
thelastpope10:

Are you don blabbing? Whe you finish, take a trip to Uyo, Akwa Ibom state before you come back to post! Your life will never remain the same again. I no you have never gone past Shagamu in your life, but try and break the limitation before you turn 60!

Point is did akpabio provided akwa iboms job quantifiable on percentage basis to acn's Lagos?

Did he built the second electric bridge in Africa? undecided
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2013
take dat: Well, this isn't strange. The leaders of ACN in Rivers State chapter ie Sekibo and co are known political enemies of Amaechi, and are only trying to score cheap political point cos Amaechi chased them out of PDP and rendered them partially irrelevant in Rivers politics. We all need to understand the politics going on here!

Infact wike and sekibo are in alliance. If the so called ACN rivers is being praised for taking a different position from national ACN, I wonder why Amaechi should be crucified for having also a different position from the killer party.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2013
thelastpope10:

The implications are dire for Amaechi. He won't survive it. He didn't count the cost. He is not smart. His only defenders are those from another region, who will not stick out their necks for him when push comes to shove. He will end up as the proverbial sacrifice, that will be slaugthered on the altar of necessity and used to appease the gods. Not a smart move from him

Bookmarked. grin
Will remind u the way I did when it was confirmed that patience indeed went for surgery as against ur lies and permutations on this forum. grin
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2013
Bashirfuntua: This must be the handwork of Wike the minister for state education. Because the man is using Rivers ACN to condemn Ameachi. Lei Muhammad must hear this

Wike and sekibo are padis so its understandable. What am yet to find out is princewill position. He seems to be quiet of recent.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2013
Professor Peter: Amachi will not be able to withstand this storm. The people of Niger Delta will not forgive him for being a runing mate to any aboki mallam instead of supporting his own brother.

But the ND people will forgive the retardeen for asking that abokis should be voted for in a govs forum as against his brother who is contesting right.
Ur post reels hypocrisy.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by tebill(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2013
simpleseyi:

You are right ACN is confused that is why on May 29, Fashola commissioned the first Electric Bridge in Africa while the whole South East and South South eleven states out of which eight are PDP have been begging federal government for donkey years to build second Niger bridge or repair the old one there. Oyo, Osun, Ekiti & Ogun states have been commissioning projects while PDP governors are using the masses money to buy jets. Amechi used state resources to buy jet, Akpabio too used state resources to buy jet while his people are house boys/girls in ACN states, Suntan or what is this governor of Taraba of blessed memory too used state resources to buy jet, his people cursed him & he has been in coma or full-stop since he crashed. ACN governments delivered projects on May 29 while GEJ delivered speech and presented magazine of zero performance for us to mark. You don't need a magazine nor a textbook nor a marking scheme to see the first Electric Bridge in Africa built & commissioned by Fashola. Tinubu is mad for presenting his wife as Senator but how do we explain the Abuja first/last lady that is also permanent secretary in Bayelsa?
Ignorance stinks
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Mccullum: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2013
either ACN of rivers or nation wide any one can xpress their own opinion. Ofe lowun o...
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by terfcha: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2013
Symphony007: This is rubbish! So far as it's not from the national ACN, this means nothing! Rivers state ACN does not even have a state secretariate. There is not a single elected ACN member in rivers state. Their gubernatorial ticket was given out to a man called abiye sekibo, who said if he is elected, rivers people will sleep with one eye open..ha..ha..ha! This people are just stupidly seeking relevance, i'm not even sure the national ACN know they have a branch in rivers state, wait for lai mohammed's response.
dis man na pdp agent, acn cant speak like dat, wel i am waitn 4 lai respọñse.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by BrokenTV: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2013
Symphony007: do you understand anything at all? ACN in rivers state does not have an office, talk less of elected party official recognised by the national office, so this group that released this statement are just reading a script, given to them by the anti-ameachi wike group. With all the reference to "challenging the president", it's very clear. Wait till the national ACN probes who gave this fools recognition or certification as officials of the party.
clap for yourself you have tried.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2013
Well, what do you know? Rivers State suddenly gains prominence in our national discourse!
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2013
Although @OP's article is quite old, in a funny way, it shows ACN in Rivers state - much like its local PDP counterpart -operates with a degree of independence from the honchos at the centre. This is what democracy is about, isn't it? grin

It is great to see politicians on all sides of the divide, in Rivers state, standing to be counted for what they truly believe. Others elsewhere would do well to take note.

Not relenting on the views advanced in that January 2013 article, ACN Rivers maintains a clarity of focus in the following press statement, which was released earlier this month.

ACN Challenges Amaechi To Expose Shady Deals Of Opponents

The Action Congress of Nigeria ACN, Rivers State Chapter, has called on Gov Rotimi Amaechi to translate his words into action, by exposing the tinted activities and actions of those he said are the rippers of the State economy.

The Party recalls that Gov Amaechi said he will expose those fighting against him and whenever he opens up, people would no longer respect any of the persons fighting him. He, however, did not name them.

It is on this premise that ACN demands from him names of those committing any kind of evil against the State, or else, he will be taken as an accomplice.

ACN in a Press statement issued in Port Harcourt wonders why it took Gov Amaechi these years and the horrifying heats on his head to decide to either open up or dissociate himself from the unholy activities of his political opponents in the State, saying the long years of his muteness on these actions and development has in no way helped the people and the anticipated growth and development in the State.

The Party's Statement signed by the State Publicity Secretary, Jerry Needam, believes that if he (Amaechi) was not a partner in those 'evil actions' of the politicians as he alleged, he would have come out long ago to unfold and inform Rivers people accordingly in his usual characteristics.

'We think he is only playing to the gallery, trying to confuse the political stage the more. But what is sure is that Rivers people and Nigerians cannot be hand-twisted and made to believe falsehood concocted to douse the tension, anxiety and counter the stony revelations on some purported business transactions engaged in by the Rotimi Administration', ACN stressed.

However, recent statements emanating from the Rivers State Governor do not present him as truly who he ought to be. It is worrisome the manner he (Amaechi) has conducted himself by engaging in reckless utterances capable of sparking disaffections, alienation and crisis in the State.

'It is however important that we remind Gov Amaechi of the various available records of contracts he got and still being awarded between 1999 when he was Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly till date that he sits as the Governor of the State. There are also astonishing records of his business interests within and outside the state that may not portray him as a better person as he claims to be in his statement.

'It is also important that Governor Amaechi is told that he who lives in a glass house needs not throw stones,'
ACN insists.

ACN in the State will stop at nothing, but to embarrass Gov Amaechi and his Administration with facts of their shady business transactions and political recklessness if he fails to act accordingly.

Jerry Needam, JP
Publicity Secretary
Action Congress of Nigeria
Rivers State.
Thursday, May 9, 2013

Source
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by katordidi(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2013
instead of the fools to be calling for the scraping of NGF as a whole they want amaechi removed.. Idiots
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2013
thelastpope10: [size=16pt]Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

ACN ( Association of Confused Nigerians)[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RIVERS ACN IS BEING PAID AND SPONSORED BY THE PRO GEJ PDP.

DEM DON COLLECT THEIR OWN SHARE FROM ABUJA.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by basilo101: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2013
aurenflani:

Point is did akpabio provided akwa iboms job quantifiable on percentage basis to acn's Lagos?

Did he built the second electric bridge in Africa? undecided
An average southwesterner doesn't travel out of his region.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by dBard: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2013
Donian007: my brother you are so right, i live at rumuorlumeni in Obio-Akpor LGA of PortHarcourt, i'm a Kalabari, a Rivers man. I do laugh when i see people pour him encromium, Amaechi is not just an AUTHORITARIAN but a DICTATOR.

I stay in d same axis. I stopped commenting here cos it's tiring wen outsiders that don't know wats happening in d state will cum n form authority here.
@topic, d posters right, Amaechi has turned d ngf t a parallel govt, another fed govt. How many captains do we have running d ship of d nation? He needs t b checked. This is not about his ambition but his excesses.
He has Abused d purpose of d Ngf

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by dBard: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2013
Demdem:

But the ND people will forgive the retardeen for asking that abokis should be voted for in a govs forum as against his brother who is contesting right.
Ur post reels hypocrisy.

Amaechi is considered a Traitor here. Understand that. He has lost popular approval n whatever befalls him now will b his own wahala. That's d way the South works..

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Efikman(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2013
thelastpope10: [size=16pt]Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

ACN ( Association of Confused Nigerians)[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The same ododuwa ACN supporting Amaechi to derail Jonathan's 2015 ambition is still calling for his removal in his state. CONFUSED OPPOSITION. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by bongila(f): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2013
Sweet news. Thanks Op you've made my saturday
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by peruso: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Tolexander: this refused to make sense!

My dear I've been trying to make sense of this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Female Legislator Suspended Over Fetish Objects Possession / Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.