Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Lesson Learned From Yaro Starak. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lesson Learned From Yaro Starak. (532 Views)

A lesson To Bloggers & An advice to Misstechy - The Linda Ikeji Of Tech Blogs / 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. / Lessons I Learned From Elvis Scam Saga And My Suggestion To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Learned From Yaro Starak. by akintayo1(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2013
Yaro Starak is no doubt, one of the finest in the internet marketing world. A blogger who has writing his name in gold among the best in the world of online marketing.

I have personally learned lots from his works and resource materials such as the blogging profits, how to start an internet business and make your first $1000 and many more of his blog post.

It is in my interest and sincere wishes to share with you one of his best work that has helped shaped my blogging career and best of it, help me established a reliable internet business that run off system.

I hope you find it useful and handy to the success of your internet marketing. No matter what type of internet marketing you're into, this book am sharing with you from Yaro, will definitely open your eyes to a whole new dimension. Best of it, is free for anyone interesting in getting his hand on this masterpiece from the man "Yaro Starak" Enjoy it

Here is a snippet from the book :

Introduction

True Lessons Learnt

"The purpose of this guide is to teach you some fundamental truths about building an Internet business and how it affects your life. I learnt many of these lessons – often the hard way - during the past ten years as I slowly built and managed online and offline businesses and, of course, lived my life."

"This guide is not about philosophy, it is about Internet business. Though I feel it necessary to inject some of what I learned about life as I was learning about business. As I found out, they are not mutually exclusive disciplines, and I hope after reading this guide you will intuitively understand the life lessons just as much as you practically understand the business lessons"

Source : http://www.cybernaira.com/your-first-1000-2/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Were I Can Learn How To Design Website And Web Hosting In Enugu / Website/blog Review / Help On Writting Database And Website Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.