Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

When Someone Gives You A Dirty Look From Behind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Gives You A Dirty Look From Behind? (1152 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / My First And Last Encounter With A Dirty Olosho / Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Gives You A Dirty Look From Behind? by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On May 31, 2013
What does it mean when a man gives a woman a dirty look from behind?
Re: When Someone Gives You A Dirty Look From Behind? by Dygeasy(m): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2013
Define' dirty look from behind'? I'm actually confused on how a lady can know a dirty look is being given to her behind or being given to her from behind. She be winch? Expatiate please.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives You A Dirty Look From Behind? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2013
mama-gee:

You probably caught him checking out ur booty, I would've probably giving you a dirty look if you disrupted my fancy.
Re: When Someone Gives You A Dirty Look From Behind? by AtheistD(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2013
mama-gee:

Do you like getting those looks or not?

He is looking at your booty and giving it a thumbs up.

I have a theory about women. They claim to hate being "toasted", "chatted up" and leered at but it is all bull. Women like it. Have you seen how they act when the attention dies out. I knew this girl once who was really hot and constantly getting chatted up. She always complained. Then she went through a phase and her looks diminshed, she added weight and stopped taking care of herself. The attention reduced and she started acting funny. She was actively craving attention and guess what happened next... tongue

1 Like

Re: When Someone Gives You A Dirty Look From Behind? by Acidosis(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2013
May be your behind is dirty

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Gives You A Dirty Look From Behind? by AtheistD(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2013
Acidosis: May be your behind is dirty

Lol. Another explanation of course grin

(1) (Reply)

Under-age Marriage.....serrriously?? / Why Ladies Do This? / when your spouse loves his family more than you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.