Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message (25708 Views)

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by olutai: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
torhuke: IN YOUR CHOSEN LIFE ADVENTURE, DO NOT DESPAIR BUT IN SPLLICATION AND THANKSGIVING, MAKE YOUR REQUEST KNOW TO GOD. GOD BE WITH YOU.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Orhue88: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
No more cds, no more pv signin n no more wearin of karki, no more fg alaweeee.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by ekwerendi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
CONGRATS.....WELCOME TO FAVOUR MARKET WERE STRESS SHALL NOT C YOU
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by mosesohu: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congratulations! may you found favor in this stiff(suffering) market labor.Wishing you success in life
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Cheks01(f): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
God has been so faithful, tnk God 4 a successful service yr.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by pscott(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Crimz-P:
May your khakis has turn to SUITS, alawi to SALARY, jungle boot to SHOES, cds to BOARDMEETNGS, clearance form to CHEQUES in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by mooregan(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congratulations to all 2012 batch B corpers. God bless ya'all. Also looking forward to being a corper come next year, Amen.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by valicious1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Awsome5645: I am Escatasy for d out going corpers.
Prayer is d key 2success.
The good God dat c u 2ru right from d day of your schooling uptill your Nysc graduation shall also surprise you.
As many that click Amen shall be surprised
AMEN
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congratulation to their med&sur graduate you will gain employment sharp sharp as med doctor, but others god will provide job for you.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by cimakym(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
Let them join the league.........
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by iceRx(f): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
congratulations 2 u al expecially my friend Amarachi.wishn u al d best n life
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by IME1: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
To all and especially passing out corps members, "Trust in the Lord God with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all of yours ways acknowledge God, and He will make your path straight, do not worry about tomorrow, God's got it under control, so I say, Trust in the Lord God with all of your heart and He will see you through."
It is well, congratulations, from copper to gold, after going through the fire!
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by thrugemaster(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
I don port from NYSC finally
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
solidbroda: as much as I would have agreed with you fully, you last paragraphs made you score a low mark.
God has nothing in store for anybody!!! Take it or leave it!!! Are u indirectly saying unemployment is part of God's plan. Look at is statistically.. The infrastructures cannot cater for the teeming youth. Employment rate in lower than the population. So, what's the "store" that God has. You are only cushioning these people injury, lest finally making them to see the reality at full force! Let us all the youth sit down and think please, with logic without miopism. If God keeps something in store, their would have been no suffering in the first place. But why would I suffer and start thinking that God has something in store. Those unemployed for the past 8 years, God still have something in store abi? While they were waiting on the lord, those who were better thinkers have superseded them.
God has payed his part by giving us breath to live. So play your part by surviving

With all due respect, I believe you are the one that is wrong.

I am an optimist but I have also learnt to face reality, my faith in God gets me through each day, that is not to say that I do not do my part.
My advice is well balanced, youths should work hard, and for those that are Christians, they understand where I am coming from.
If they buckle up and give it their best, with God all things are possible.
God has something in stock for everyone, but it still takes the individual to step up and get it.

So lets focus on what is important here.... God + Hardwork + Faith = Success......
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Make them pass out sharp sharp, make we enter! I can't wait!
I say a big congratulations to them! cheesy
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by ARIORILANRE: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
congrats to all youngest CORPERS in town
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by equily(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
congrtulation to MARYANN OKONKWO n friends for there successful year of service. They served @ KAGARA in Niger State ,,,,,,I pray GOD to see you through as you begin another phase of life, a better job shall never pass you by through JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD ,,,,,,AmEn,,,,we really appreciate d love u showed to us, u were a friend, a sister, a mentor we miss u so darely till we meet again someday
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by nerodenero: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
3ace: Nero, thank God for a successful NYSC completion. Your gadget is waiting for you at home. you're welcome-wishing you a safe trip back to Lagos. I also congratulate others too. May you all get to your various destinations safely. All the best.
Thanks bro!Cant wait to see the gadget.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by hardtruth09: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Olsey: As my tradition is, I congratulate the outgoing 2012 NYSC Batch B corps members as you pass out of the service year on Thursday 6th June 2013.
We wish you the best of life ahead.

Congrats

thanks for your caring & good wishes.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by hardtruth09: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Olsey: As my tradition is, I congratulate the outgoing 2012 NYSC Batch B corps members as you pass out of the service year on Thursday 6th June 2013.
We wish you the best of life ahead.

Congrats
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by cosify: 5:42am On Jun 07, 2013
As a 2012 batch B corp member that i am,i thank God for his guidance,protection and mercies from d beginning of my service in Jigawa state till now that i am on d verge of passing out.May His name be praised forever.Amen.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Isiterere(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2013
I was mobilised,Camped,Teached ans finally POPed. #NYSC no be beans. Thank u God
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2013
cosify: As a 2012 batch B corp member that i am,i thank God for his guidance,protection and mercies from d beginning of my service in Jigawa state till now that i am on d verge of passing out.May His name be praised forever.Amen.
congrats! Buh how is serving like in jigawa?? Is it safe, comfy and secured?? How much is the alawi??
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by wizzymate(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2013
congratulations to my fellow batch B corpers in Ebonyi state. wishing you all the very best.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Olsey: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2013
All the best guys. Success in your future endeavours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC| Complete Nysc Kits In Iyana-ipaja & Environment / Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC / Titilola Adeleke: Osun First Lady Inspires NYSC Corps Members At Ede Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.