Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message (25682 Views)

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Olsey: 2:50am On Jun 01, 2013
As my tradition is, I congratulate the outgoing 2012 NYSC Batch B corps members as you pass out of the service year on Thursday 6th June 2013.
We wish you the best of life ahead.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by cfola: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Olsey: As my tradition is, I congratulate the outgoing 2012 NYSC Batch B corps members as you pass out of the service year on Thursday 6th June 2013.
We wish you the best of life ahead.

Congrats

Olsey, thank you for the best wishes and so as not to be left behind too in congratulating our corp members, I on behalf of my management and staff also wish all passing out corpers, the best as they match into the Job market!!.. Congratulations!

Like the Boys Scout Slogan!! I believe you are all prepared for the beautiful future that waits you!!
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Olsey: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2013
You're welcome
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by cfola: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Count down to Orientation Camp and then posting to your PPA.

While out there serving your country the best way you can, I enjoin to consider equipping yourself too by taking our online Project Management training course.

The wonderful thing about the programme is the flexibility of learning it allows you and a whole lot more.

1. The Course is online. You can access your courses anywhere and anytime. Whether you are in a remote village in Baga area of Borno or the metropolitan CBD District of Abuja, you still get to access your studies via the internet.

2. The Course allows you to meet other Corpers from other states thereby allowing you to hook up with friends who NYSC through posting have separated you from.

3. You start effectively managing Projects from your 'Community Development Project' work. You should take a Project Management training course to better understand and manage the CD Project.

4. In a bid to get our youths to do their work using project management methods, our Online Project management training course is now only N8,000 inclusive of Certificate and you get value for your money. It is our way of promoting the Nigerian dream!

5. Your certificate on completion will be shipped to you anywhere you are located within Nigeria only.

6. The E-learning Portal has an online forum that allows you to collaborate with fellow corp members both on your course and other issues.

7. as demand and request come, we hope to add new features and courses to the portal to further embrace a wider spectrum of our youths.

8. Don't procrastinate, get that edge over your peers join the PM Nigeria E-Learning portal today!
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2013
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2013
Here is a sound advice to all those passing out today......
As you hear the congratulatory messages, and the calls begin to come in, please remember, that the real journey has just begun, it is time to buckle up, and face the harsh realities of life, no one is gonna give you a chance, you must be willing to fight for it, some will be lucky to find jobs immediately, majority will sit at home wondering what is wrong with this country, while still others will be running to acquire more certificates, but in all that you do remember that the battle is not to the strong, neither the race to the swift...... It is the Lord that showeth mercy....
So if you are still wondering what life has in store for you, Please dont wonder anymore, life has nothing in store for you, only God has everything in stock for you, so reach out and take his hands, and let him guide you through this journey of life, because in him you are assured of success, no matter how tough the journey may be... Success is yours... Happy POP.......

22 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by ffo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
congratulations to my younger brother, he is a great man, God has perfected all that concerns him as he faces another phase of life.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Opey4luv(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congrats to all of them. I pray u all get employed very soon.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by babarazy: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by nbright: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
A very BIG congratulation to Miss Ann and Miss Enobong that's passiong out today @ Abuja and Miss Blessing @ Ebonyi. It's not easy to serve a Nation like Nigeria. I am happy for you girls. Congrats to the rest.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Awsome5645(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
I am Escatasy for d out going corpers.
Prayer is d key 2success.
The good God dat c u 2ru right from d day of your schooling uptill your Nysc graduation shall also surprise you.
As many that click Amen shall be surprised
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Enkaynwa(f): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congratulations! & may God help us all
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by oyinglory(f): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congrats ooo, ise gidi ni kiakia o(amin)
Good 2 go

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Neaman(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congrats..May God Change their usual CDS meetings to BOARD MEETINGS.
wish them d best.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Amyceilyn(f): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
cöngrats to them....and may opportunities favor them....2day marks a new beginning 4 them
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by 3ace(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nero, thank God for a successful NYSC completion. Your gadget is waiting for you at home. you're welcome-wishing you a safe trip back to Lagos. I also congratulate others too. May you all get to your various destinations safely. All the best.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Built2last: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congratulations...never step out thinking the government has any plans for you. determine to succeed and you will.
The cloud is clear for you to soar if you dare.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by solihu(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
[b][/b]
Kingsleyinfo: Here is a sound advice to all those passing out today......
As you hear the congratulatory messages, and the calls begin to come in, please remember, that the real journey has just begun, it is time to buckle up, and face the harsh realities of life, no one is gonna give you a chance, you must be willing to fight for it, some will be lucky to find jobs immediately, majority will sit at home wondering what is wrong with this country, while still others will be running to acquire more certificates, but in all that you do remember that the battle is not to the strong, neither the race to the swift...... It is the Lord that showeth mercy....
So if you are still wondering what life has in store for you, Please dont wonder anymore, life has nothing in store for you, only God has everything in stock for you, so reach out and take his hands, and let him guide you through this journey of life, because in him you are assured of success, no matter how tough the journey may be... Success is yours... Happy POP.......

Spot on!
1,000,000 likes
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
IN YOUR CHOSEN LIFE ADVENTURE, DO NOT DESPAIR BUT IN SPLLICATION AND THANKSGIVING, MAKE YOUR REQUEST KNOW TO GOD. GOD BE WITH YOU.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
NICW ONE BRUV. THUMBS UP TOO.U WILL MAKE A GOOD COUNSELLOR. U HIT THE SPOT JUST LIKE THAT AND RIGHT THERE.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Camola(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congratulation ooo! Ar we good to go? Good to go!!! Sir. Am happy for u people. Journey of a year in serving ur fatherland is not easy. My advise for u is to emulate the idea of endurance done during ur service year and move closer to Almighty Allah swt in all what u ar doing. Surely, the best of luck is ours.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
80 percent youth unemployment. Now, you have just made it 85%. You are all welcome to unemployment in Nigeria. Wish you all the best. Take heart. Just know that, no witches are pursuing u, no grand mother is doing u, satan is not doing you. We are doing ourselves. Nigeria's corruption has caused this massive unemployment and increase in crime rate.
So, rather than go on 40 days dry fast and prayer that will yield nothing, put that time into better use. Rather than enrich you pastor the more, save up the money and start a business and help other people. Wish you all the best.

However, where is my own cake?
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by CrimzP(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
May your khakis has turn to SUITS, alawi to SALARY, jungle boot to SHOES, cds to BOARDMEETNGS, clearance form to CHEQUES in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
as much as I would have agreed with you fully, you last paragraphs made you score a low mark.
God has nothing in store for anybody!!! Take it or leave it!!! Are u indirectly saying unemployment is part of God's plan. Look at is statistically.. The infrastructures cannot cater for the teeming youth. Employment rate in lower than the population. So, what's the "store" that God has. You are only cushioning these people injury, lest finally making them to see the reality at full force! Let us all the youth sit down and think please, with logic without miopism. If God keeps something in store, their would have been no suffering in the first place. But why would I suffer and start thinking that God has something in store. Those unemployed for the past 8 years, God still have something in store abi? While they were waiting on the lord, those who were better thinkers have superseded them.
God has payed his part by giving us breath to live. So play your part by surviving
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Seyixyz: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
I broke down in tears dis mornin wen i watch dem leave us..They've bin so amazin 2 us..Worthy of note 2 mention is all NCCF Jesus Corpers' in Zurmi,Zamfara State..Pama,Uncle T,Tosin,Chuks,Onye,Bobby,CLO, & ordas,i luv u all..To all Jesus Corpers,una know na..Its an assured victory out der..It is settled in Jesus name..Amen
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by kpozite(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
solidbroda: 80 percent youth unemployment. Now, you have just made it 85%. You are all welcome to unemployment in Nigeria. Wish you all the best. Take heart. Just know that, no witches are pursuing u, no grand mother is doing u, satan is not doing you. We are doing ourselves. Nigeria's corruption has caused this massive unemployment and increase in crime rate.
So, rather than go on 40 days dry fast and prayer that will yield nothing, put that time into better use. Rather than enrich you pastor the more, save up the money and start a business and help other people. Wish you all the best.

However, where is my own cake?

Bros don't spoil their joy now, what ♈όϋ are saying is true but it is too early to tell them just yet afterall they will soon realize the fact.
No cake because they want to invest the money for cake.

Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
i welcome you all into the Favour market. It's so unfortunate that majority of you won't practice what you learn't in school. What makes you truely educated is your ability to create yourself outside the four walls of the university.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by hayordelevic(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Congratulations to all batch B corp members passing out today I wish you all that ur hearts desires ijn...the end of a race is d start of another I wish u d best in lyf
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Kingmanny88(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
Seyixyz: I broke down in tears dis mornin wen i watch dem leave us..They've bin so amazin 2 us..Worthy of note 2 mention is all NCCF Jesus Corpers' in Zurmi,Zamfara State..Pama,Uncle T,Tosin,Chuks,Onye,Bobby,CLO, & ordas,i luv u all..To all Jesus Corpers,una know na..Its an assured victory out der..It is settled in Jesus name..Amen
Nice one. I also served in Zamfara State a couple of years back (Bakura to be precise).
Really enjoyable time it was.....miss the students at Government Science Senior Secondary School, Bakura.
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by plainmirror(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Shoutout 2 miss engie gladys

A new virtueous dawn haz
Just begun .....!
Re: NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message by Seyixyz: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kingmanny88:
Nice one. I also served in Zamfara State a couple of years back (Bakura to be precise).
Really enjoyable time it was.....miss the students at Government Science Senior Secondary School, Bakura.
Dats gud 2 kw bro..I'm presently servin @ Zurmi nw..Batch A

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp / Want To Get Your First Post-nysc Job? Lets Make A CV For You !! / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.