Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) (3613 Views)

Photo: Ladies What's Your Opinion On Hairy Guys / Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? / Hairy Guys Or Non Hairy Guys, Which Do You Prefare And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by tngtech(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2008
I think this is a fact that most girls like guys that are hairy. Hey girls is this true?
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2008
its true for me oooo i love hairy guys,because i like playing wt d hairs and running my fingers through kiss
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by tngtech(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2008
jennykadry:

its true for me oooo i love hairy guys,because i like playing wt d hairs and running my fingers through kiss

that sounds sexy you know
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by Dreloaded(f): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2008
No I don't.

Wannabe Sasquatches are gross.
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by tngtech(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2008
D-reloaded:

No I don't.

Wannabe Sasquatches are gross.

why?
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:06am On May 02, 2008
I like little frilly soft hairs on the chest. Its a nice feeling when i put my head on it. grin

I don't like the ones that grow so much that it curls up so tight. Those ones feel like my head is on the grass that the savanna has dried out.

I like hair on the legs and bum grin there's something arousing about that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by acidrop(f): 9:29am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

haaaa, na wa ooo, it depends on where they are hairy ooo, and where u are playing it. f na chest. very acceptable. but erm, erm, if na dat place. very disgusting
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by CuteYemy(f): 11:25am On May 02, 2008
@Topic

No, I don't.
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by ztyle(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2008
Why?
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 02, 2008
All of una dey craze.
Una don chop belle full, na to talk about hair now abi. Bagaz! tongue
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:15pm On May 02, 2008
jassie:

All of una dey craze.
Una don chop belle full, na to talk about hair now abi. Bagaz! tongue

Of course . . . . . . you will not know the beauty of it until you reach the point when you sef don chop belle full.

Until then happy suffering! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by Dreloaded(f): 2:20pm On May 02, 2008
lol first off iice, thanks for cleaning up the thread jare

NaJa HaJe:

I like hair on the legs and bum grin there's something arousing about that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol eww, even worse tongue
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:21pm On May 02, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lol eww, even worse tongue

thank you tongue
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by tngtech(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2008
@D-reloaded

No bi quarrel, she just dey express her feelings.
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by ELIJAHLOVE: 3:29pm On May 02, 2008
am in the office presently with my female colleague a married lady, we are readind the thread together, she said she loves it on the chest, that playing with it is enough to drive his hubby crazy  cheesy, and then having it just a little in the privy is ok bocs some times while having fun she cud try eating them. saying the bushy ones are irirating, that her husband once had that type, she said the sight of it alone made her weak and lost appetite for his BIG LONG THING
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by ELIJAHLOVE: 3:32pm On May 02, 2008
am in the office presently with my female colleague a married lady, we are reading the thread together, she said she loves it on the chest, that playing with it is enough to drive her hubby crazy  cheesy, and then having it just a little in the privy is ok bocs some times while having fun she cud try eating them. saying the bushy ones are irirating, that her husband once had that type, she said the sight of it alone made her weak and lost appetite for his BIG LONG THING
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by oziomatv(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2008
I shave off everything hairs on my body except hairs on my head.
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by oziomatv(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2008
ELIJAHLOVE:

am in the office presently with my female colleague a married lady, we are reading the thread together, she said she loves it on the chest, that playing with it is enough to drive her hubby crazy cheesy, and then having it just a little in the privy is ok bocs some times while having fun she cud try eating them. saying the bushy ones are irirating, that her husband once had that type, she said the sight of it alone made her weak and lost appetite for his BIG LONG THING
No Bleep another man wife ooh
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 02, 2008
@topic

me im still saying my own,i love hairy men,especially on d hands,legs and chests,i will explain and describe

hands: when a guy is putting on a short sleeve ,oh my gawd,and u see d neat hairs and d muscles in d hand,chaiiii its a sweet watching

legs:wenever d person is putting on boxers or all this male three quarter trousers,and sits in front of u,d hairs there alone is a distraction to ones emotion

last but not d least

chests:when d both of you're lying down(preferably after making love)and d girl lays her head beside the guy's on d pillow,and combs d hair wt her hands,or better still run her fingers through it,chaiiii it makes d sexual hormone more active kiss kiss
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by HRhotness(f): 3:40pm On May 02, 2008
,,,,,,,, cant stand body hair, in men or women
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by tngtech(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

@topic

me im still saying my own,i love hairy men,especially on d hands,legs and chests,i will explain and describe

hands: when a guy is putting on a short sleeve ,oh my gawd,and u see d neat hairs and d muscles in d hand,chaiiii its a sweet watching

legs:wenever d person is putting on boxers or all this male three quarter trousers,and sits in front of u,d hairs there alone is a distraction to ones emotion

last but not d list

chests:when d both of you're lying down(preferably after making love)and d girl lays her head beside the guy's on d pillow,and combs d hair wt her hands,or better still run her fingers through it,chaiiii it makes d sexual hormone more active kiss kiss

YOU MUST BE A BAD GIRL
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by chisimdi(f): 3:54pm On May 02, 2008
tngtech:

YOU MUST BE A BAD GIRL
@tngtech,As if u dn't luv bad babes wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by tngtech(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2008
chisimdi:

@tngtech,As if u dn't love bad babes wink wink wink wink wink

sorry how d u mean? grin
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 02, 2008

YOU MUST BE A BAD GIRL

wink wink wink im not denying it kiss
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:19pm On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

wink wink wink im not denying it kiss

you go girl!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2008
you go girl!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yea right sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by chisimdi(f): 5:25pm On May 02, 2008
Who doesn't luv a hairy guy,especially ndi nke gbara aji na obi,D tin na enwum oku na aru. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 02, 2008
chaii chisimdi e gbu go mu grin grin grin i ghotara ife nne ku ebea,nwonke were gbara aji na ru na to?osogburu onwen ya kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by chisimdi(f): 5:34pm On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

chaii chisimdi e gbu go mu grin grin grin i ghotara ife nne ku ebea,nwonke were gbara aji na ru na to?osogburu onwen ya kiss kiss kiss
jenny d tin bu ebe egwu jedebere grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 02, 2008
if ur a guy and u shave or wax hair off ur arms, legs and chest, then u r SUSPECT. i dont care what anyone says or think. dude is suspect if he is like gorimakpa in the areas i mentioned
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by dgb4(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2008
We that are not so hairy
does it make any one Hot??
Re: Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 02, 2008
jenny d tin bu ebe egwu jedebere grin grin grin grin grin grin

nwan nemu nwanyi,ebe'an ka uwa bidoro we kusikwa,chaiiii mbowuna nfuru aji na ru nwoke,ona so mu,infact aji bu ekwuloto ekene eze,nwoke mo nwanyi na choro ya,afo dikwa onye'an ni mi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2)

What Does Wearing A Ring On Your Middle Finger Of The Right Hand Mean? / Help!!! I'm About To Kill My Husband / Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.