Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,110 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

"Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" (2057 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2013
www.flaubertajiero.com

I get a lot of questions from guys who ask, what they should do because they have met a really hot and attractive woman.

And it seems that most men intuitively think that they need to do something special with a really hot woman.Something different than they usually do with other women.

Now, partially this is true.

But one of the things you want to remember when you're dealing with an unusually attractive woman is that, "they're used to being treated specially because of their physical beauty and not appreciated for their minds or their talents"

Beauty actually creates distance for an attractive woman. The more beautiful a woman is or she makes herself up with make-ups, clothing,hair-style and some other enhancement, the more difficult it becomes for other people to interact with her in a normal way.

That in mind:

When you start talking to a woman who's obviously spent many hours preparing herself and most importantly practicing that attitude that creates the air of untouchable beauty, you can feel it, that something is really very different. She knows it,and you know it and she wants you to know it.

Beauty gives women power, and it gives them power because it causes men to give-away their power.

So the thing is, how do you communicate with an attractive woman, that you're comfortable with her and not intimidated by her beauty?

The kind of guys that makes the difference here, the type she will usually run into just once in a long while, is the type of guy that makes fun of her.

Joking around,bursting on a woman and teasing her instantly communicates that you're not going to give her any special treatment because of her beauty and that if there is anything, you see her and her beauty as just any other thing, in other words CHALLENGING her and it works like magic.

And this doesn't mean you should be rude or not respect her. All I'm saying is that you should broadcast confidence within yourself rather than giving away your power.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by AtheistD(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2013
Yes I am cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

But it is also exciting. That rush of blood when she glances a sneak look at you... giving you the signal to make your is difficult to match smiley
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2013
A woman's beauty is actually not the reason you're intimidated,rather it's her attitude. and the only way to counter that is to show a high level of confidence because it also makes her think deeply how different you're from the rest
Atheist:-D:
Yes I am cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

But it is also exciting. That rush of blood when she glances a sneak look at you... giving you the signal to make your is difficult to match smiley
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by AtheistD(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: A woman's beauty is actually not the reason you're intimidated,rather it's her attitude. and the only way to counter that is to show a high level of confidence because it also makes her think deeply how different you're from the rest

I dunno about that. I think it is the beauty.

1 Like

Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Sanboy25: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2013

I also think it's the beauty.
Because there are some ugly women/men with the attitude 'I'm god's gift to the other gender'
and I still find them ugly/unattractive, they doesn't intimidate me neither....
So yes , I'd say it's beauty, or maybe a mixture of the two, but not attitude alone anyway... undecided

1 Like

Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by AtheistD(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:
I also think it's the beauty.
Because there are some ugly women/men with the attitude 'I'm god's gift to the other gender'
[b]and I still find them ugly/unattractive, they doesn't intimidate me neither....

So yes , I'd say it's beauty, or maybe a mixture of the two, but not attitude alone anyway... undecided [/b]

I thought you were a lady

1 Like

Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Sanboy25: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
I thought you were a lady

Yes, where's the problem. smiley
Pretty ladies can intimidate other ladies... undecided
And I also used the case of 'men' in my demonstration...
In fact, I change gender when I want, that's why I didn't indicate it to NL. tongue
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by AtheistD(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:

Yes, where's the problem. smiley
Pretty ladies can intimidate other ladies... undecided
And I also used the case of 'men' in my demonstration...
In fact, I change gender when I want, that's why I didn't indicate it to NL. tongue

This aint cool babes. I dont wanna start hitting on a dude. Why dont you declare your gender cry cry
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Sanboy25: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
This aint cool babes. I dont wanna start hitting on a dude. Why dont you declare your gender cry cry

Hahaha, because it is more exciting this way tongue
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by AtheistD(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha, because it is more exciting this way tongue

How can it be more exciting? undecided

You are a dude. You just dont wanna admit it. angry
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Sanboy25: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
How can it be more exciting? undecided
You are a dude. You just dont wanna admit it. angry

If you say so, it must be true... grin smiley
Anyway not to forget to vote for me in the contest of Miss Nairaland. wink
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by AtheistD(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:

If you say so, it must be true... grin smiley
Anyway not to forget to vote for me in the contest of Miss Nairaland. wink

Wouldnt that be a fraud? Come out and tell us all babes... you will feel better once you have confessed. I guarantee it tongue
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
I would say its her attitude that's intimidating
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Sanboy25: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Wouldnt that be a fraud? Come out and tell us all babes... you will feel better once you have confessed. I guarantee it tongue

Hahaha, I thought that you would have known me better by now...
All my posts points out that I'm of the female gender,
but that doesn't prevent me of putting me in the same position and thinking like a man... smiley
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
Never... Can't be intimidated by a woman's beauty... I'm not saying that i'm the most handsome, but beauty is not what can intimidate me in a lady, maybe somethingelse.
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by AtheistD(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha, I thought that you would have known me better by now...
All my posts points out that I'm of the female gender,
but that doesn't prevent me of putting me in the same position and thinking like a man... smiley

Alright. I will go with your assertion... but I am watching you closely cool
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Sanboy25: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Alright. I will go with your assertion... but I am watching you closely cool
grin
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by AtheistD(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin

So who is currently in the lead?

Handsomeemmy: Never... Can't be intimidated by a woman's beauty... I'm not saying that i'm the most handsome, but beauty is not what can intimidate me in a lady, maybe somethingelse.

What about a lady would intimidate you? Her finances? Profession?
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2013

So who is currently in the lead?

What about a lady would intimidate you? Her finances? Profession?
Seriously i've never thought about anything intimidating me from anyone be it man or woman, giving the respect they deserve and appreciating the profession they chosed and the life have built for themselves won't be counted as intimidation i guess.
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by tpia5: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
are men intimidated by women's beauty?

given the fact that most of the beautiful women do end up with not so beautiful men, i wouldnt think so.

however, for whatever reason, some might be intimidated, i suppose.
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by AtheistD(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
tpia@:
are men intimidated by women's beauty?

given the fact that most of the beautiful women do end up with not so beautiful men, i wouldnt think so.

however, for whatever reason, some might be intimidated, i suppose.

Not all beautiful women. Just the odd stunner might do the job now and again wink.
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
Who cares.... Beautiful ladies mean nothing to me, they are just like the rest but I prefer beautiful ladies to ugly ones.
Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by tpia5: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2013

Not all beautiful women. Just the odd stunner might do the job now and again wink.

i think men are generally only intimidated by what they cant acquire, ie get.

by the time they find out 99% of beautiful women are very easy to lay, and in fact might even be the ones desperately searching for men, it kind of takes the shine off the chase.

they might be intimidated by other factors besides beauty perhaps, eg background, education, money, etc.

1 Like

Re: "Are You Intimidated By A Woman's Beauty?" by AtheistD(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
tpia@:

i think men are generally only intimidated by what they cant acquire, ie get.

by the time they find out 99% of beautiful women are very easy to lay, and in fact might even be the ones desperately searching for men, it kind of takes the shine off the chase.

they might be intimidated by other factors besides beauty perhaps, eg background, education, money, etc.

Trrue. But an average looker rarely intimidates regardless of how difficult to lay they may be.

(1) (Reply)

Tips In Getting A Rich Boyfriend. / True Weakness Of A Man (PIX) / Why Am I Getting Too Much Pm's From Nairaland Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.