Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth (1670 Views)

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Atheist Quotes. / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
This thread was created by 'Logicboy03' thought it will favour atheist.

https://www.nairaland.com/1309560/one-13-people-ape-like-feet

Though some atheist do claim they don't believe in evolution but all atheist can't do without using scientific evidence as a support of their atheism.

Then my question for you is, "according to Tracy Kivel's statement".

If this research is in implications for human evolution from ape-like. Can will trust evolution in any case?

Again if some atheist don't believe in evolution, what is the best evidence for atheist to claim there's no God?
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
This is what one new kid on the block emphasised that he does not subscribe to the evolution theory. I believe the genesis of their belief is the way to go to help them out of their quagmire.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
hisblud: This is what one new kid on the block emphasised that he does not subscribe to the evolution theory. I believe the genesis of their belief is the way to go to help them out of their quagmire.

I can't stop laughing!
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by peterphd(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
So because evolution is not sufficient to explain the origin of man for now must atheists believe that creation occured as it is in a Jewish myth book? Nobody knows how we got here on earth or do you wanna tell me Noah went about looking for the over 20000 types of Micro-organisms to put in the ark? Do you believe that the exactly the same species of animals put in the ark are found on earth without any changes?? Open your eyes...evolution is everywhere.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
peterphd: So because evolution is not sufficient to explain the origin of man for now must atheists believe that creation occured as it is in a Jewish myth book? Nobody knows how we got here on earth or do you wanna tell me Noah went about looking for the over 20000 types of Micro-organisms to put in the ark? Do you believe that the exactly the same species of animals put in the ark are found on earth without any changes?? Open your eyes...evolution is everywhere.

I am just laughing at their ignorance grin grin
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Everyone's ignorant. Some just decide to fill that ignorance with more ignorance.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
Meet hot girls and rich guys - atlast your dream has come tru. this is a network designed 4 yall. hpe u all wud enjoy http://www.9jabuddie.com/
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by UyiIredia(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

And when someone tries to give this dude knowledge (or at least a semblance of it) all he says is fail, creatard etc.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
peterphd: So because evolution is not sufficient to explain the origin of man for now must atheists believe that creation occured as it is in a Jewish myth book? Nobody knows how we got here on earth or do you wanna tell me Noah went about looking for the over 20000 types of Micro-organisms to put in the ark? Do you believe that the exactly the same species of animals put in the ark are found on earth without any changes?? Open your eyes...evolution is everywhere.

@bold-please kindly reply me, are you a descendant of Adam or ape-like?

I know the origin of man.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yea continue but you believe in evolution and right in your front evolution of man from ape-like is being refuted. Then what give you assurance that other assumption about universe are correct?

Remember Earth's age was discovered through fossilized materials.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by peterphd(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Emusan:

@bold-please kindly reply me, are you a descendant of Adam or ape-like?

I know the origin of man.
I refuse to answer the question on the grounds that I don't know how humans got here.you may think you know the origin of man. That you were told the bible knows it doesn't prove it to be true.Do you believe the yoruba creation story?? If yes,then why is there no Adam? If no, how do you expect us to believe that of the Jews It doesn't take a soothsayer to tell that all these stories are made up.Besides, all cultures have their own story your name sounds like edo/yoruba.if you can't believe the one from your village why should you believe a story used to enslave our forefathers?
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
peterphd:
I refuse to answer the question on the grounds that I don't know how humans got here.you may think you know the origin of man. That you were told the bible knows it doesn't prove it to be true.Do you believe the yoruba creation story?? If yes,then why is there no Adam? If no, how do you expect us to believe that of the Jews It doesn't take a soothsayer to tell that all these stories are made up.Besides, all cultures have their own story your name sounds like edo/yoruba.if you can't believe the one from your village why should you believe a story used to enslave our forefathers?

Now because evolution of man from ape-like has been refuted you can't tell whether you're Adam or ape-like descendant. See you life outside!

Whether you like it or not Adam or ape-like story is the only way that humans can ever came into being.

I wonder what you will claim when big ba.ng or cosmos will be refuted.

You thought they enslave our forefather but to me they just show us the true way.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by peterphd(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
Emusan:

Now because evolution of man from ape-like has been refuted you can't tell whether you're Adam or ape-like descendant. See you life outside!
I am yet to see where the "common ancestor" theory has been refuted conclusively.
Whether you like it or not Adam or ape-like story is the only way that humans can ever came into being.
Yeah, its possible.
I wonder what you will claim when big ba.ng or cosmos will be refuted.
okay
You thought they enslave our forefather but to me they just show us the true way.
Maybe they showed them the true way,maybe.let's say man didn't evolve like most of y'all say.it then gives us some questions to answer.
1.who planted all the archaeological findings evolutionists use to back up their claims?
2.Noah's ark couldn't have contained all the animals we know so how come we have the so many different species of animals?? Evolution huh or God did a 2nd creation?
3.If its possible that animals evolved why isn't it possible for humans to evolve? Afterall we're all biological animals
PS: I'd love to get answers to the above since you say you know the origin of man and it seems like you just dodged the yoruba creation story issue.why?
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
peterphd:
Maybe they showed them the true way,maybe.let's say man didn't evolve like most of y'all say.it then gives us some questions to answer.
1.who planted all the archaeological findings evolutionists use to back up their claims?
2.Noah's ark couldn't have contained all the animals we know so how come we have the so many different species of animals?? Evolution huh or God did a 2nd creation?
3.If its possible that animals evolved why isn't it possible for humans to evolve? Afterall we're all biological animals
PS: I'd love to get answers to the above since you say you know the origin of man and it seems like you just dodged the yoruba creation story issue.why?

All your questions have a definite answers but answer my question first.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by peterphd(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
Emusan:

All your questions have a definite answers but answer my question first.
By virtue of evidence found on earth in my lifetime, I tell you now that I'd go with evolution in preference to any creation story. Now answer my questions.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
peterphd:
By virtue of evidence found on earth in my lifetime, I tell you now that I'd go with evolution in preference to any creation story. Now answer my questions.

Don't be logical declare with your mouth, are you a descendant of Adam or ape-like?
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by peterphd(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
Emusan:

Don't be logical declare with your mouth, are you a descendant of Adam or ape-like?

I wish I could tell you so...I'm a descendant of the first man.I don't know if his name was Adam or orisha.I'll go for ape-like.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
peterphd:

I wish I could tell you so...I'm a descendant of the first man.I don't know if his name was Adam or orisha.I'll go for ape-like.

No answer!!!
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by peterphd(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
Emusan:

No answer!!!
Ape_man
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by okeyxyz(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
An atheist that doesn't believe in evolution is no atheist. He's a creationist, and creationist CANNOT be atheists.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
peterphd:
Ape_man

Nothing like ape-man, or do you have a link for it?

Is either Adam or ape-like.

Stop jumping up and down.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by peterphd(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ape-like @emusan
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
peterphd: Ape-like @emusan

Make your claim e.g

emusan is a descendant of Adam not ape-like.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by peterphd(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
Emusan:

Make your claim e.g

emusan is a descendant of Adam not ape-like.
Peterphd is a descendant of the first man who was ape-like. (don't try to be funny anymore jusy gimme answers)
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
peterphd:
Peterphd is a descendant of the first man who was ape-like. (don't try to be funny anymore jusy gimme answers)

Then what make you spit these statement:
So because evolution is not sufficient to explain the origin of man for now must atheists believe that creation occured as it is in a Jewish myth book? Nobody knows how we got here on earth
Now notice the bold.

I refuse to answer the question on the grounds that I don't know how humans got here.
You don't know how human got here, then how do you know you're a descendant of ape-like and what support your claim?

I am yet to see where the "common ancestor" theory has been refuted conclusively.

The research you read about refuted man from ape-like.

Then no more discusion unless you give me the evidence.

The same fossilized materials that archiologist use to assume ape-like human has been rendered useless simply means anything they use fossil for is in question.

Naoh doesn't need to carry the mature mammals and it's God that gave him the dimension.

Animals didn't evolve.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Which is more ridiculous?....Evolution or Creation via mud??.....smh
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Emusan(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Which is more ridiculous?....Evolution or Creation via mud??.....smh

Very tactics question, pls ape-like creature is from where?

You are shouting now I believe you didn't read the link @OP
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by peterphd(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Emusan:

Then what make you spit these statement:

Now notice the bold.

You don't know how human got here, then how do you know you're a descendant of ape-like and what support your claim?

The research you read about refuted man from ape-like.

Then no more discusion unless you give me the evidence.

The same fossilized materials that archiologist use to assume ape-like human has been rendered useless simply means anything they use fossil for is in question.

Naoh doesn't need to carry the mature mammals and it's God that gave him the dimension.

Animals didn't evolve.
1. I must confess that I had a good laugh.I said I don't know how we got here but I'll take the evolutional explanation hence, my declaration as you wished.
2.I don't see how it refutes the fossil stuff.If its true then the scientists need to be given a Nobel prize lol
3.Noah doesn't need to take the mature animals? See how easy it is for you to shift goalposts to agree with the bible? The evidence for evolution is as stark as the fact that the earth is round.If evolution isn't real, how come some animals like marsupials aren't found in the middle east but have fossils somewhere else? I think I should open a thread on that.
4.questioning fossils will probably refute all science theories and facts we have.that would mean even the accurate MRI bone scans we have now are fake.guy just think joor...forget that dogma
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Kay17: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
Emusan: This thread was created by 'Logicboy03' thought it will favour atheist.

https://www.nairaland.com/1309560/one-13-people-ape-like-feet

Though some atheist do claim they don't believe in evolution but all atheist can't do without using scientific evidence as a support of their atheism.

Then my question for you is, "according to Tracy Kivel's statement".

If this research is in implications for human evolution from ape-like. Can will trust evolution in any case?

Again if some atheist don't believe in evolution, what is the best evidence for atheist to claim there's no God?

Number one, your grouse is actually against scientists and naturalists.

2. If an atheist doesn't accept evolution, does not mean he believes Annuki aliens created nor Gods did. Claims as to whether or not Annuki or Gods are the responsible creators; stand on their own. And can simply be disproved.

Adam story is a cultural myth only peculiar to Jews, nothing more.
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
peterphd: So because evolution is not sufficient to explain the origin of man for now..
Open your eyes...evolution is everywhere.
what is this? Can someone give meaning to this? On one hand you question evolution, on the other you express its the solution? Is this not faith at work?
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
musKeeto:
Everyone's ignorant. Some just decide to fill that ignorance with more ignorance.
oh i should den fill my ignorance wit the evolution myth to be as close scientific as possible?
Re: Atheist Check This Out And Tell Yourself The Truth by peterphd(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
hisblud: what is this? Can someone give meaning to this? On one hand you question evolution, on the other you express its the solution? Is this not faith at work?
I didn't question evolution I just mean its still not fool proof

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Alleged Fake Currency Printing Blamed Satan For The Act.. / Things I Wish Christians Know. / Is This Really In The Bible ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.