Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

All About The Nigerian Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All About The Nigerian Premier League (1196 Views)

Volunteers For Nigerian Premier League (NPFL) Live Matches. (2012/2013 Season) / Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? / Salaries Of Nigerian Premier League Players. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About The Nigerian Premier League by toluxa1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2008
Sorry this thread is late. But this will be where we will be posting our views on The Nigerian Premeir league.

Who do you think will win the league?
Up Niger Tonadoes
Re: All About The Nigerian Premier League by mavtrevor(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2008
MOst People are definitely going say Bleep NiGeRiAn PrEmIeR lEaGuE!

BUt we are going to support our league by posting meaningfully on this thread. We are Proudly Naija!Its our League.
Re: All About The Nigerian Premier League by frontview(m): 5:32am On May 01, 2008
Please guys, where is Stationary Store Football Club ( Adebajo Babies ) am lost, are they still in Lagos and what Division of National League. Thanks
Re: All About The Nigerian Premier League by dominique(f): 10:44am On May 01, 2008
@toluxa
i was goin to start a thread on NPL myself. you beat me to it, its all good sha. my favourite teams are enyimba, pillars and heartland. i really hope enyimba can make it back up, their time is running out, at least they are doing well in CAF champs league .i'm so glad kano pillars are on top, no offense but tornadoes are just not continent material, see what happend to gombe and wikki tourists.

frontview:

Please guys, where is Stationary Store Football Club ( Adebajo Babies ) am lost, are they still in Lagos and what Division of National League. Thanks
dont know anything them myself, last i heard, there were in the lower division.
Re: All About The Nigerian Premier League by toluxa1(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2008
Eyimba are just doing like Liver pool. Weak in the league but strong in the CL
Re: All About The Nigerian Premier League by dominique(f): 3:28pm On May 01, 2008
abi o! the only way they can qualify for CAF next year is of they win the champs league (NA YAMS?).
Re: All About The Nigerian Premier League by DisGuy: 10:19pm On May 18, 2008
what's the result for Sunday match?

May 18th?
Re: All About The Nigerian Premier League by africash(m): 3:44am On May 20, 2008
globacom premier league in nigeria this season is really interesting,the race to title is now like EPL where the winner emerge on the last day of the season.Right now four teams look good for the title with one match to go.
club pt away or home
bayelsa united 62 1
sunshine stars 61 1
kano pillars 61 1 1
heartland 60 1
so who carries the day on the last day.
http://arsenalbench..com
Re: All About The Nigerian Premier League by DisGuy: 11:05pm On May 25, 2008
And the winner is KANO PILLARS grin grin grin

I knew it!

so how comes four teams (4) got relegated? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Play Snooker Billiards! / Precor Football Academy Dubai / Brazil Reject Teslim Balogun Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.