Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ladies Please Answer This Question! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Answer This Question! (1936 Views)

Guys Please Answer This Question / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) / Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Answer This Question! by GSheeT: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ladies can you get married to Yahoo guy? I mean I'm one. I've been doing this ever since my 2year in the university. I'm 30years, I'm intelligent, graduated with a 2.2... But I don't see myself getting a 9 to 5 job and working with or under anyone/company because I make good money out of yahoo. I have a nice car and a good apartment. I have ladies I'm dating and they know what I do for a living. I'm beginning to think its high time I take one home to mama, I mean like get married and settle down.... So this goes out to the ladies. Would you marry a yahoo guy?
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by topdiva(f): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
u have gotten enough money, y not do something legal like investing in a business. No reasonable girl would want to marry a guy who lies for a living. When u meet a girl u knw u can marry, let her knw u re a business man not a yahoo guy nd dat should be after you have strted a profitable,legal biz

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
top diva: u have gotten enough money, y not do something legal like investing in a business. No reasonable girl would want to marry a guy who lies for a living. When u meet a girl u knw u can marry, let her knw u re a business man not a yahoo guy nd dat should be after you have strted a profitable,legal biz
very reasonable advice from a reasonable lady, take her advice.

To add to what she said. I am sorry to say it here that many of the men you and I see today and celebrate as industrialists, successful business and company owners, were once like u before 1999. It was OBJ that scattered most of them and made them run to invest to disguise. I know many cos I happen to come from a region where majority of them come from.

OBJ used EFCC to scare most of them to a later advantage cos most wouldn't have ever tot of investing in industries, company ownership, importation, real estate, etc. Majority of them own the houses in Lekki. Let me stop here.

To your question, yes, many ladies would definitely want to marry you of course, but to get a better lady from a well to do family background, pls quit that yahoo biz and ask God to forgive you and where necessary, restitute and establish a viable business.

Haulage business is a good one if u have up to 15million, u can start with dump mack trucks, second hand, 1980s models or daf.

You can startup a communication biz.

You can startup oil n gas (diesel supply), u will need a tanker.

You can start tyre supply business, u will need a van for a small scale startup.

Depending on your course of study too and personal expertise, you can still explore more biz if u have a good capital base now.

Pls quit now and startup a biz pls and pls.

Wishing u the best smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Pdizzle(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
G-boy..wassup
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Caracta(f): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
What is yahoo-yahoo? Is it a form of robbery too? Does that mean you are a thief/robber? Have you made people cry too or cause the death of many?

Not judging. Just asking questions.

Marry a yahoo guy? Nah...let the atlantic ocean freeze over first.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
I would never marry a criminal.
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Ebucca(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
the way you people judge yahoo! Is very embarrassing to our office. Let me remind you that we don't steal people's money. Rather we communicate with machine and it pays us plenty of dollar. I do Alibaba, and i have earned close to N61million. I have 2 oil tankers, a flat at Lekki and a bar @ igbariam campus of ANSU. Am single and not even thinking of whom to settle down with. Life is fun @ 26! If u want to learn work just PM me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Adaeze003(f): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmm. I guess the rat thought it was nice to steal meat from the kitchen until the owner of the house caught n killed it.

@op, I guess a gal like you will marry you. As for me, apart from the fact that I'm a Christian, I'll think of myself n my kids. What happens when the catch and hang you? Or imprison you for life? What will I tell my peers n my kids?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Caracta(f): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Some people measure prosperity and fulfillment by assets (especially fixed assets) and liquidity. It doesn't take God ten seconds to destroy assets. People really need to grow up and not just grow old.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ebucca: the way you people judge yahoo! Is very embarrassing to our office. Let me remind you that we don't steal people's money. Rather we communicate with machine and it pays us plenty of dollar. I do Alibaba, and i have earned close to N61million. I have 2 oil tankers, a flat at Lekki and a bar @ igbariam campus of ANSU. Am single and not even thinking of whom to settle down with. Life is fun @ 26! If u want to learn work just PM me.
pls quit and start a legal business before it becomes too late. Most Yahoo-Yahoo men who later turned into giant industrialists we hear today are thankful to OBJ regime for the mass international awareness via CNN, etc on Nigerian scam, and by chasing them around with EFCC and ICPC, which brought many back to their senses and they ran to startup businesses and opened industries.

You better do that now.

I will give you some names to help u learn some lessons.

1. You know Fred Ajujua right? I hope u know what happened to him?

2. You know Okwele 1 of Ogidi right? His wife followed suit, but upon all the billions they defrauded Brazilian bank, etc, what happened?

3. You know Onwa na Etili Oha of Mbaise right? Research abt him

4. You know Agbara Ahuru Gbue Okuko of Mbaise right? U need to know more abt him

5. You know abt Obidiozor of Damaco right? They weren't actually into rituals but yahoo-yahoo, the olden one then via hand written letter.

6. You know abt Ise 1 of Ise of mbaise that owns aka paints ind ltd, etc

Let me stop here for now....just wanted u to know that most of them owned helicopters, built helipad on top of their buildings like Banax, some even established giant companies but cos they laid the foundation on fraudulent money, and ill-gotten wealth, their companies went bankrupt, though not all. So chose now to be amongst the few wise ones.

Restitute where possible, repent and ask God to forgive you and turn away from all kinds of fraud and then launch into a viable biz, I can help give u good n proven biz ideas if u care to.

Some of your victims might have died, committed suicide cos they lost all their life savings, retirement savings, life insurance returns, and some even borrowed loans and enslaved their unborn children to invest in those virtual biz u tell them only to discover that it was all scam.

I know you guys usual excuses- oyimbo finished us, exploited our land in the olden days, enslaved us, blah, blah, blah to enrich themselves, and that now is ur time to pay them back.

Let me not comment on that, but pls enough is enough! Some do curse those that scammed them, some go extra mile spiritually, some die and cry to death, and u think it doesn't count

Pls meditate on this cos u may be catching all the fun, all the glitters- fancy cars, pretty ladies, exotic hotels, exorbitant lifestyles, frequent vacations, etc, I know all that, but, but....just think twice now pls!
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by GSheeT: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Caracta: What is yahoo-yahoo? Is it a form of robbery too? Does that mean you are a thief/robber? Have you made people cry too or cause the death of many?

Not judging. Just asking questions.

Marry a yahoo guy? Nah...let the atlantic ocean freeze over first.

You will never understand till you're into it!
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Caracta(f): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
GSheeT:

You will never understand till you're into it!
I will never be into it. I have a good job already and i am very comfortable and proud of what i do. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by GSheeT: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Caracta:
I will never be into it. I have a good job already and i am very comfortable and proud of what i do. To God be the glory.

Yeah yeah!
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Onyegecha(f): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
The voice of men is the voice of God. No sentiments, the law of karma is very potent till tomorrow. You can gloat and boast of all you have acquired by breaking people's hearts, but remember that you MUST pay for every drop of tear that people shed because of you. You will pay for every agony you caused. If i were you, i would be ashamed to say i own this and that by defrauding people. Shame on any decent woman that condescends to marry a known crook, unless of course you also tricked her into such a cursed union.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
See u, you think say God dey sleep or be like u.
After you don dupe peep wit their hard earn moni
You wnt to settle down have good family.
Time will tell. Am sure you will pay sooner or
Later.
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
No
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by UncleJJ(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Make sure u can get a clean divorce.
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Odunharry(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
Caracta: Some people measure prosperity and fulfillment by assets (especially fixed assets) and liquidity. It doesn't take God ten seconds to destroy assets. People really need to grow up and not just grow old.
well said
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Ebucca(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
DailyNews: pls quit and start a legal business before it becomes too late. Most Yahoo-Yahoo men who later turned into giant industrialists we hear today are thankful to OBJ regime for the mass international awareness via CNN, etc on Nigerian scam, and by chasing them around with EFCC and ICPC, which brought many back to their senses and they ran to startup businesses and opened industries.

You better do that now.

I will give you some names to help u learn some lessons.

1. You know Fred Ajujua right? I hope u know what happened to him?

2. You know Okwele 1 of Ogidi right? His wife followed suit, but upon all the billions they defrauded Brazilian bank, etc, what happened?

3. You know Onwa na Etili Oha of Mbaise right? Research abt him

4. You know Agbara Ahuru Gbue Okuko of Mbaise right? U need to know more abt him

5. You know abt Obidiozor of Damaco right? They weren't actually into rituals but yahoo-yahoo, the olden one then via hand written letter.

6. You know abt Ise 1 of Ise of mbaise that owns aka paints ind ltd, etc

Let me stop here for now....just wanted u to know that most of them owned helicopters, built helipad on top of their buildings like Banax, some even established giant companies but cos they laid the foundation on fraudulent money, and ill-gotten wealth, their companies went bankrupt, though not all. So chose now to be amongst the few wise ones.

Restitute where possible, repent and ask God to forgive you and turn away from all kinds of fraud and then launch into a viable biz, I can help give u good n proven biz ideas if u care to.

Some of your victims might have died, committed suicide cos they lost all their life savings, retirement savings, life insurance returns, and some even borrowed loans and enslaved their unborn children to invest in those virtual biz u tell them only to discover that it was all scam.

I know you guys usual excuses- oyimbo finished us, exploited our land in the olden days, enslaved us, blah, blah, blah to enrich themselves, and that now is ur time to pay them back.

Let me not comment on that, but pls enough is enough! Some do curse those that scammed them, some go extra mile spiritually, some die and cry to death, and u think it doesn't count

Pls meditate on this cos u may be catching all the fun, all the glitters- fancy cars, pretty ladies, exotic hotels, exorbitant lifestyles, frequent vacations, etc, I know all that, but, but....just think twice now pls!
noted. Please advice me on a business i can venture before i get to thirty.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by dhardline(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2013
Ndi oshii.o ge me gi voom na anya..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 02, 2013
You are a thief living off somebody else‘s sweat ,I will never marry such a man.
I have seen the deadly consequences that you guys cause in people‘s lives.
You smiling today but you will surely pay back in due time, trust me! angry
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by ashile(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2013
I never knew that we still have good gals in naija.

Thinking all of em is about the money, not having in mind d source

Good to know and kudos to d gals wink
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Moji12(f): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2013
You should ask ur girls u are dating if dey would marry you? Mind u wat goes around comes around. Ile ti aba fi ito moo,eri loo ma woo. Abeg dont ask nme for d translation.
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by anitank(f): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2013
dhardline: Ndi oshii.o ge me gi voom na anya..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by anitank(f): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2013
Only a material girl who loves money without any form of care where its coming from, one who has no dreams and aspirations about her future and that of her family... only such girl would know u're a yahoo boy and agree to marry u

But watch it, once the money is gone...ur marriage follows suit
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by AtheistD(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2013
GSheeT: Ladies can you get married to Yahoo guy? I mean I'm one. I've been doing this ever since my 2year in the university. I'm 30years, I'm intelligent, graduated with a 2.2... But I don't see myself getting a 9 to 5 job and working with or under anyone/company because I make good money out of yahoo. I have a nice car and a good apartment. I have ladies I'm dating and they know what I do for a living. I'm beginning to think its high time I take one home to mama, I mean like get married and settle down.... So this goes out to the ladies. Would you marry a yahoo guy?

Why would they want to? What happens when you get arrested for fraud and do time? They might as well marry an armed robber. Would you marry a lovepeddler?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Why would they want to? What happens when you get arrested for fraud and do time? They might as well marry an armed robber. Would you marry a lovepeddler?

Lets not go too far, u know, when u use right hand to flog a child, u ought to use the left hand to console him.

At least, we all have made him understand that what he and others in similar businesses are doing is wrong, it is now time for us to win him back into becoming a good person who will also help change others out there that he knows.

At least, he tried by letting us knw cos if he hadn't, we wouldn't have known, and who knows we might be living and dining with some fraudsters too without knowing cos they are many out there- corporate office fraudsters, bank workers are also into it, bank MDs, in fact u sometimes think are role models are also into this money laundering businesses.

pls op, for the sake of humanity, for the sake of God, for the sake of future consequences, etc, quit now pls. Now that u know and have heard from strangers like us that what u are doing is wrong and evil, pls change and like I told u, run to a good man of God for prayers, restitute where u can, then come back so I can give u some viable business ideas to try.

remember, i am not saying that I am the best or a saint without sin or who does everything right & perfect, and neither am I judging you, but pls just quit now and talk to your colleagues too pls.

May God touch your heart and bless you.
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by hensben(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
top diva: u have gotten enough money, y not do something legal like investing in a business. No reasonable girl would want to marry a guy who lies for a living. When u meet a girl u knw u can marry, let her knw u re a business man not a yahoo guy nd dat should be after you have strted a profitable,legal biz
na u dey talk ds I pray oooo girls like rich guy wether yahoo or not,mrs perfect hmmm
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by AtheistD(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
DailyNews:

Lets not go too far, u know, when u use right hand to flog a child, u ought to use the left hand to console him.

At least, we all have made him understand that what he and others in similar businesses are doing is wrong, it is now time for us to win him back into becoming a good person who will also help change others out there that he knows.

At least, he tried by letting us knw cos if he hadn't, we wouldn't have known, and who knows we might be living and dining with some fraudsters too without knowing cos they are many out there- corporate office fraudsters, bank workers are also into it, bank MDs, in fact u sometimes think are role models are also into this money laundering businesses.

pls op, for the sake of humanity, for the sake of God, for the sake of future consequences, etc, quit now pls. Now that u know and have heard from strangers like us that what u are doing is wrong and evil, pls change and like I told u, run to a good man of God for prayers, restitute where u can, then come back so I can give u some viable business ideas to try.

remember, i am not saying that I am the best or a saint without sin or who does everything right & perfect, and neither am I judging you, but pls just quit now and talk to your colleagues too pls.

May God touch your heart and bless you.

Why cant he use his internet skills to do a course or start a business and get employment before he gets arrested and does time?
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by lamorena: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
I WILL NEVER MARRY SUCH PERSON
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Youngpo413: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
ashile: I never knew that we still have good gals in naija.

Thinking all of em is about the money, not having in mind d source

Good to know and kudos to d gals wink

are you a learner?
SOME girls commenting here will be more than happy to marry the (self acclaimed)yahoo boy so dont mind our naija girls they say the direct opposite of what they meant,even coded ashawo go come nairaland come dey form holy holy sef.
Re: Ladies Please Answer This Question! by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ain't this just cute? A criminal looking for love and acceptance. The only person you should be marrying is your bunk mate in kirikiri maximum prison

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Laws Of Dating For Men / Farano Farano The Smiling Nairalander / Help!!! He Always Fear To Aproach A LADY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.