Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Problems In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Problems In Nigeria (1090 Views)

What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? / What Are The Problems You Face As A Forex Trader? / The Problems With Wal Mart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problems In Nigeria by peterphd(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hello nairalanders, I'm quite new to this forum (in terms of posting) so I may be a bit rusty.In Nigeria here we're besieged by so many negatives that the future looks bleak in every direction and our tertiary institutions churn out graduates who go out to look for non-existent jobs so if you have to make it,you've got to be self made.
Let's face it as entrepreneurs (let me use that word) we're supposed to see opportunities everywhere and as most successful people would say, you find wealth wherever you find problems so I can now say that by knowing exactly what are problems are and where we want to be, we can find that idea that will turn some of us into the next zuckerberg, bill gates etc The main objective of this thread is to get us to list the problems in Nigeria here.I'm sure we can be co-operative enough to provide problems here and thus provide solutions and possibly, that mega business idea.Thanks
Re: The Problems In Nigeria by ghostofsparta(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Don't you think the problem with Nigeria is it hopeless addiction to foreign religions: https://www.nairaland.com/961735/nigeria-better-off-leaders-swears
Re: The Problems In Nigeria by peterphd(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hehe...I don't know about the African gods o.They only know how to make their own people mad.
Re: The Problems In Nigeria by ghostofsparta(m): 1:39am On Nov 13, 2013
peterphd: Hehe...I don't know about the African gods o.They only know how to make their own people mad.

Mad over what? I hope you don't mean mad about defending them, because they can do that themselves, speaking for some of ours, wouldn't know about yours in Idoma.

Or might you be referring to Clifford Orji ?
Re: The Problems In Nigeria by peterphd(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Mad over what? I hope you don't mean mad about defending them, because they can do that themselves, speaking for some of ours, wouldn't know about yours in Idoma.

Or might you be referring to Clifford Orji ?
Lol. I don't get the whole issh about orji.yes, I'm idoma and my village gods are so vindictive
Re: The Problems In Nigeria by ghostofsparta(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2013
peterphd:
Lol. I don't get the whole issh about orji.yes, I'm idoma and my village gods are so vindictive

There are vindictive ones too in the Yoruba pantheon. Don't you think vindictive would be good for the Nigeria government as describe here: https://www.nairaland.com/961735/nigeria-better-
off-leaders-swears

(1) (Reply)

I Can Supply Cheap Rice Like Agric Rice Or Aroso Anywhere In Nigeria / 10 Movies Every Entrepreneur Needs To Watch / Dealers Wanted!!! Spanish Diapers Kiddies Antifungal Diapers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.