Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? (2419 Views)

Can Same BVN Be Used For An Account Holder With Different Account Names? / What Are The Problems You Face As A Forex Trader? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
As for me, I would not say that fear of being limited but how to wihdraw my cash into my Bank Account though I do use it to buy things online as at now.

What is yours?
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
I don`t use it for the same reasons you mentioned. Thank God i now have access to a visa card that is acceptable online.
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by oyedepo1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: As for me, I would not say that fear of being limited but how to wihdraw my cash into my Bank Account though I do use it to buy things online as at now.

What is yours?

I have no fear. I learnt how to open a Paypal account from here: www.sojblog.com/paypal and I can withdraw my cash into my bank account with the help of a company dedicated to this service.
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by Gudnicedeals: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
I bu
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by legalwealth(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gudnicedeals: I buy Paypal funds, contact me if you wish to sell yours -

gudnicedeals@live.com

Thanks

At what rate do you buy per dollar?
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
Brand_new: I don`t use it for the same reasons you mentioned. Thank God i now have access to a visa card that is acceptable online.

Don't get me wrong as I have and run a functional PayPal account in Nigeria but one thing that I've been unable to do is to withdraw my cash into my account in $ or Naira.

I'm seriously working on that though.
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gudnicedeals: I buy Paypal funds, contact me if you wish to sell yours -

gudnicedeals@live.com

Thanks

Good one and I've been seeing your posts.

Try and come up with your website and list your services there for more credibility.

Just a piece of advise and no offense plz.Thanks
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by Excelboi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
[url]www.[/url]
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by eedriyz(m): 1:06am On Jul 23, 2012
Just the fear that one day maybe one day. Else, my withdrawal is always cool. I don't log too much in my account
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2012
eedriyz: Just the fear that one day maybe one day. Else, my withdrawal is always cool. I don't log too much in my account

Nice and do you withdraw in naira or dollar?

Gist us...
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by eedriyz(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Nice and do you withdraw in naira or dollar?

Gist us...
No secret here, I uses onlinenaira. U know what that means? Exchanging, but it's more or less withdrawing
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by Gudnicedeals: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
legalwealth:

At what rate do you buy per dollar?

N110 per dollar
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by Gudnicedeals: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Good one and I've been seeing your posts.

Try and come up with your website and list your services there for more credibility.

Just a piece of advise and no offense plz.Thanks

Thanks bro, am still putting some structures together and observe how things unfold before going out full-fledge
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by Esolver1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
One of the problem that's facing lots of people is not knowing how to make money into their paypal account.
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by raymatex: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
oyedepo1:

I have no fear. I learnt how to open a Paypal account from here: www.sojblog.com/paypal and I can withdraw my cash into my bank account with the help of a company dedicated to this service.
. I believe say no bi fishing u dey do to get pepple pass word and I'd to collect there info so u can scam them. Becarefullll
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by legalwealth(m): 12:54am On Aug 19, 2012
raymatex: . I believe say no bi fishing u dey do to get pepple pass word and I'd to collect there info so u can scam them. Becarefullll

SOJ is a credible pal as he doesn't do such a thing.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by legalwealth(m): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2012
E-solver:
One of the problem that's facing lots of people is not knowing how to make money into their paypal account.
You are right as they are few because paypal does not tolerate scam as I only legal one thrives but there is one that I do that is legitimate that can fetch you $100 daily into your PayPal account.
I've talked more about it here at
www.nairaland.com/1015632/how-make-money-into-paypal OR
www.nairaland.com/1015973/how-make-money-paypal
to download step by step EBOOK free of charge that I've carefully written with how I do make at least $100 Daily into my own PayPal account.

Goodluck...
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by legalwealth(m): 1:05am On Aug 19, 2012
legalwealth:
You are right as they are few because paypal does not tolerate scam as I only legal one thrives but there is one that I do that is legitimate that can fetch you $100 daily into your PayPal account.
I've talked more about it here at
www.nairaland.com/1015632/how-make-money-into-paypal OR
www.nairaland.com/1015973/how-make-money-paypal
to download step by step EBOOK free of charge that I've carefully written with how I do make at least $100 Daily into my own PayPal account.

Goodluck...

I've decidede to attached these EBOOKS below and all you need to do is to click on it below to DOWNLOAD them.Goodluck

Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by biz1234: 2:19am On Aug 19, 2012
When I started newly online, I lost a lot money with paypal, up till today, I still have over $1,000 which was limited and my account free zed.

But I have moved on, I now use a guaranteed way to receive all my payment online. I either use check2out or plimus.

This is my story.
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by legalwealth(m): 2:33am On Aug 19, 2012
biz1234: When I started newly online, I lost a lot money with paypal, up till today, I still have over $1,000 which was limited and my account free zed.

But I have moved on, I now use a guaranteed way to receive all my payment online. I either use check2out or plimus.

This is my story.

You were not informed and prepared about using PayPal account in Nigeria observing different things most especially the reason of you living up to that amount in your paypal account.

Do you know what?
you can still remove the limitation though.
Just give me a call on 0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6

for us to discuss about that.Okay?
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by oyedepo1(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2012
raymatex: . I believe say no bi fishing u dey do to get pepple pass word and I'd to collect there info so u can scam them. Becarefullll

At times I wonder what da h*ll is wrong with Nigerians. Do I ask of money here? You better mind the way you address people. Verify your claims before pointing fingers.
Re: What Are The Problems You Face As A Paypal Account Holder in Nigeria/Ghana? by oyedepo1(m): 12:59am On Sep 11, 2012
legalwealth:

SOJ is a credible pal as he doesn't do such a thing.

Thanks for depending me pal...

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Free Bulk Sms From Gmail / Tips On Becoming A Social Media Manager (videos Included) / I Need Hints On How To Start Poultry Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.