Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? (1280 Views)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by chucky234(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
If you had an opportunity
to travel for free, what country would you choose?
-U.S.A
-U.K
-Indian
-Rome
-Saudi Arabia
-Canada
-Medina
-Italy
-UAE
-Algeria
-Benin
-Cameroon
-Nigeria
-Egypt
-Ethiopia
-Gambia
-Ghana
-Cote d'Ivoire)
-Kenya
-Liberia
-Senegal
-South Africa
-Swaziland
-Zambia
Otherz specify...
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by McLucas(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
I will like to go to Qatar for better job opportunity
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by chucky234(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
McLucas: I will like to go to Qatar for better job opportunity
And who says Qatar is a pot of honey

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by Shipperslink(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Canada is okay for me.
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by chukxie(m): 2:56am On Jun 07, 2013
Canada it will be...
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by AndrewBert: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2013
Wines and Tours Ltd was launched with a specific mission to provide real first-hand experience to Wines and Tours, for enthusiasts and wine professionals alike.
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
chucky234: Remember say awoof dey purge belle oooo

Lol! Jealous??
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
UAE

Dubai tingz
cool
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Afghanistan, or iraq
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
chucky234: If you had an opportunity
to travel for free, what country would you choose?
-U.S.A
-U.K
-Indian
-Rome
-Saudi Arabia
-Canada
-Medina,
-Germany
-Italy
-UAE
-Algeria
-Benin
-Cameroon
-Nigeria
-Egypt
-Ethiopia
-Gambia
-Ghana
-Cote d'Ivoire)
-Kenya
-Liberia
-Senegal
-South Africa
-Swaziland
-Zambia
Otherz specify...
Except d ones stroked which I av lived and visited, I wouldn't mine going 2 any of d rest.

I personally stroked UK not because I av been there ,but don't really lik d place. U may ask me why?
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
ighoosagie:
Except d ones stroked, which I av been , I wouldn't mine going 2 d rest.

I personally stroked UK not because I av been there ,but don't really lik d place. U may ask me why?

why ?
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
adaobi123:

why ?
Ans* in d 18 centuries d British invaded d great Benin kingdom (were I hail frm), they stole most of our artifacts, which some of dem re still in liverpool museum.
Secondly, dey also influence d arrest of our late oba (oba ovoramen "n" gbase) who later died in calabar.
Thirdly, after d death of oba ovoramien, dey also wanted 2 break d Benin traditions (only d 1st son of oba becomes d Oba) by influencing a new oba ( chief obaseki) 2 become d oba
I detest dem for dat.
Now u no , wat else?
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
undecided
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
adaobi123: undecided
Madam , can u help me tell Oga ogugua 2 unban me on romance sec? , I can't comment right now , I'm just looking like lokozzed

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by SaintChukz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
ighoosagie:
Except d ones stroked which I av lived and visited, I wouldn't mine going 2 any of d rest.

Ovwiedo...See what your fellow Edo sister has done here...http://nairaland.com/1317925/24yr-old-nigerian-female-bags#16137693
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2013
Australia cool

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by surecan: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
jennykadry: Australia cool

me canada,jenny why?
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by Bigaunty1(f): 5:39am On Jun 12, 2013
germany
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by chucky234(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Big aunty: germany
You get mind ooo,no think say you go receive grants for flood there ooo
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by tellwisdom: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
India because i want to finish u.OP with juju angry
Re: If You Had An Opportunityto Travel For Free, What Country Would You Choose? by chucky234(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
tellwisdom: India because i want to finish u.OP with juju angry
I bind u,am covered with the blood of Jesu.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Kenya Visa On Arrival / How Much Vcash Can We Take To Nigeria From Europe / Peace Mass Transit Needs Good Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.