Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders (7987 Views)

Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office / The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders by Vansnickers: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2013
"it is a dividend of democracy that my administration
brought Mr Biggs in Owerri"...Achike Udenwa

HHAHAHAHAH!

1 Like

Re: 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders by killuminati(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2013
ifihearam: USELESS OP

LIES LIES LIES

ESPECIALLY THOSE OF THE PRESIDENT AND THE FIRST LADY......ALL LIES
sharaaaap! How are they LIES? It's either you're not in Naija or you're just dumb or just being a hypocrites.

I watched most of the Retardeen's family qoutes live on TV fool!
Re: 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders by dridowu: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2013
Laughing since , 1 more tin i remember was 4ma Gov Alao Akala, when d eclipse of d sun occured in Nigeria around saki area in 2006, " am so happy dat d eclipse of d sun occured during my tenure as Gov of Oyo State"

1 Like

Re: 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders by Yeske2(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2013
LWKMD, Ol'boy see gbagauns.
Re: 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders by diarra94(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2013
No 13 na die
Re: 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders by OracleHex(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Most of you saying lies were not born before 80's
Re: 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders by overdrive(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
chidindufrank: @ OP you are a fat liar! The quote you attributed to Orji Uzor Kalu was never made by him(OuK) it was already in the old dramas and movies of late 80's. I don't know how old you are but, you need to reduce the number of lies/false stories you are spreading.
Seconded actually d statement was made by one igwe of Nike in Enugu state in d 80's so pls correct ur post thanks.
Re: 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Naptu2....

3) Anambra moneybag politician, Okechukwu Odunze, who contested the SDP primaries for the post of Governor of Anambra state boasted that, “if Arthur Nzeribe has money, I also has money”. When a reporter asked for his view on a hot national issue, he replied “no commentary”.

I think you are wrong with the above...

That comment was made by Gbazueagu Nweke Gbazueagu against Rev. Hyde Onuagoluchi in the 90s.

"if Hyde think he has money,i has money too".
Re: 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
overdrive:
Seconded actually d statement was made by one igwe of Nike in Enugu state in d 80's so pls correct ur post thanks.

I heard that statement was made by the late Igwe Edward Nnaji of Nike.

"i fired nike,i watered nike"......
Re: 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders by MrMcJay(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
gbosaa:

I heard that statement was made by the late Igwe Edward Nnaji of Nike.

"i fired nike,i watered nike"......

Actually, it originated from the Old Western Region when the politicians used words like 'political chicanery' during electoral campaigns. We will provide electricity and water translated to 'we will water you and fire you'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures / Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC / Buhari Is Clinically Dead, Says CIA Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.