Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? (1430 Views)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / How True Is This Picture / How True Is This, boys Do Love To Be Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? by Tatian(f): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmmm, while gisting with my friend 2day talks lead to talk and finally ended talking about guys. of course we are adults with many of our friends married.

The part that surprised she said that a guy that doesn't give money voluntarily ( I mean a guy that does not give pocket money @ all) to his girlfriend means the guy is sincerely serious with the relationship, not d type that wants to eat and run.

Mature Minds pls. Babies stay off!
Re: How True Is This? by iamdsam: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmmm *continues sleeping*
Re: How True Is This? by asterixx: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2013
i wld personally agree dt it's true.ur g/frnd is as gud as a LovePeddler if money(d givn or nt givn of it)is an issue in a relatnshp.of cos we can both partner 2 wedge financial responsibilities.dsnt mata whose bringn mor or all of d cash.4 instance,i n mi chick hv 2 save moni(2geda)2 go see a movie @ least 1ce evry week bt we tk turns 2 buy d coke n popcorn.wen it's mi turn n i cant afford it,she eida buys(if she has xtra)or we go witout.dt's d way it shld b!
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2013
Not entirely, he could be he doesn't care, by the way i never knew girlfriends get pocket-money. mehn the dynamics of dating keeps changing.
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 02, 2013
Pocket money? undecided so the boyfriend is now a father?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? by kntrovasialmi: 1:20am On Jun 02, 2013
Pocket money? lipsrsealed But saying a guy that doesn't give money voluntarily to his girlfriend means the guy is sincerely serious with the relationship. Hmmm... mi I no believe that one abeg. The guy might just be the stingy type, you never can tell. I hope your friend carries such mentality to her husband's house; trust me, it's ladies like her that complains if their spouse refuses to take care of their financial needs.

Some ladies don't like asking guys for money (myself inclusive). So you mean a guy that claims to love you cannot even provide you with money to go change your hair or even your wardrobe, once in a while without u asking? Hmmm... if you ask me, I would say 'odikwa serious' shocked
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 02, 2013
wetin be pocket money 4rm boyfriend again?
all dis kain tinz just turn my tummy upside down. undecided

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? by delonz(m): 5:32am On Jun 02, 2013
Your friend is right to an extent, most girls would want their boyfriend to pay for every single time they spend together. Take it or leave it any guy who dishes out money to his girl on every such ocassion will never take such girl serious. Though it varies.
Re: How True Is This? by PvtParts1: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2013
The worst relationship I ever had was when I gave her an allowance from my pay.
I did not intend to buy her "friendship" but just to help her out since she was dirt-broke then (and still is). She later became more and more demanding for more money and stuff from me. Arguments and fights (which were 99% due to her fault) were settled with more dough. I lost all respect for her afterwards and all feelings and did the appropriate thing.
Re: How True Is This? by Tatian(f): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
IvyBlue: Pocket money? undecided so the boyfriend is now a father?

Yes na ! Money for upkeep. Without the girl asking.
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
Tatian:

Yes na ! Money for upkeep. Without the girl asking.
Lost Generation
Re: How True Is This? by demmyboy1(m): 3:10am On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin
pc guru: Not entirely, he could be he doesn't care, by the way i never knew girlfriends get pocket-money. mehn the dynamics of dating keeps changing.
Re: How True Is This? by Tatian(f): 12:21am On Jun 18, 2013
pc guru:
Lost Generation

You I guess! That is why I said babies like you should keep off.
sad
pc guru:
Lost Generation

You I guess! That is why I said babies like you should keep off.
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 18, 2013
rolling on the floor, you said babies like me and yet you make a post about getting pocket money from a boyfriend, pls your statement is highly ironic, so what am a baby for stating the truth sorry if i don't sheer your "confused" way of thinking. such things elude me am not sure why. I will try to conform next time.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Actually i don't care for your post, i'm just hurt that you would insult all the independent ladies striving hard to make something for themselves, your post highly undermines womanhood. just saying, and I don't mean it in a personal way.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? by Godson201333(m): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2013
who cares??
Re: How True Is This? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2013
kntrovasial mi:
Some ladies don't like asking guys for money (myself inclusive). So you mean a guy that claims to love you cannot even provide you with money to go change your hair or even your wardrobe, once in a while without u asking? Hmmm... if you ask me, I would say 'odikwa serious' shocked
I just fainted shocked

Nigerian Girrrrrrl grin ahahahaha !!!
Re: How True Is This? by greedie1(f): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2013
Not true.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? / My Father's Advice To Me About Marriage / Why Do I Like 9ja Men N Why Do U Like Them? :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.